Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
seagull694x wrote:
"
Photekz wrote:

Did I fuck it up? I just can't get the chaos damage to T1 after 500 alts each or so.

I spent around 1500 alts to get my first elemental damage pene + chaos damage.
took me 4500+ in total to get to get it right

failed 4 times annulling.

If you are just looking for chaos only stat tier one, it shouldnt be that hard

are you sure you got the right base, I think you need 85+ iteam level

They are both ilvl 85 but I only got chaos damage tier 2 when I was rolling them.

Should i risk annul to delete attack speed mod?, i alt + regal this just 1 times...
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jan 1, 2019, 4:54:55 AM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:

Should i risk annul to delete attack speed mod?, i alt + regal this just 1 times...

yes, you should
attack speed mod is a waste imo
"
Rv15 wrote:
I've been following this guide. My arc dps according to PoB is almost 200k , in PoE it says my arc is 30k dps. I don't know how to increase my dps anymore. I have almost 4k hp and 2k mana. I follow your order guide up to step 3 but I can't get a watcher's eye with mana leech (it cost 4 ex which is more expensive than an inpulsa). I don't know what to do now.

The first thing you should do is make sure your character tab is public.
With your current settings we can't see your char, items or anything
Hi, I don't know if this was answered or not, but how about instead of getting effect of shock on jewels, we craft on boots or amulet:

(21–30)% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies.

I think that increased effect of shock on jewels is max 10%, so it will take 3 perfect roll jewels to reach the same results. And we can get other good rolls on jewels.
"
bibanul wrote:
Hi, I don't know if this was answered or not, but how about instead of getting effect of shock on jewels, we craft on boots or amulet:

I think that increased effect of shock on jewels is max 10%, so it will take 3 perfect roll jewels to reach the same results. And we can get other good rolls on jewels.

sure you can do that, it's a pretty good crafted mod
should I use vessel of vinktar with this build? if yes which one?lightning resistance penetration or lightning damage to attacks?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:

sure you can do that, it's a pretty good crafted mod

To continue on the enchant, Increased damage during flask effect on gloves is pretty solid too ?

I have choice with +1 to level of Socketed Aoe gems (dont know if it work with storm brand) or increased damage while leeching.

Edit: Oh, and happy new year everyone !!
Last edited by Shekil on Jan 1, 2019, 6:52:47 AM
"
Banana_Lee wrote:
Will try again but I'm starting to struggle on T11 maps now with just enough deaths to keep me from breaking into Level 90. I'm wondering what my next steps in terms of upgrades should be (daggers or Inpulsa's?) and if I have made some egrerious errors with my pathing.

Some help as to next steps/fixes would be tops!

https://pastebin.com/zkQhBnzw

You have the right flasks, quality and most suffixes are fine, but your prefixes could use some work. You have "Ample" on both your Basalt and Sulphur flasks, but not a high enough roll to get you an extra use. Reroll Basalt to either perfect Ample (20 increased charges) or Chemist's with 23-25%, and Sulphur to either Ample/20, Chemist's with 22-25% or - if you want 3 charges, but a 6-second duration - Experimenter's. If you find yourself not using the Mana flask much and relying on Mana Leech from Storm Brand, or once you get a Wrath mana leech Watcher's Eye, drop the Mana flask and get a Wise Oak with high penetration roll. If you still need the Mana flask to survive, at least reroll the suffix to Grounding or Dousing, you already have freeze/chill removal on another flask.

As for passives, aim for the jewel sockets under Pain Attunement and to the right of Shaper, these will give you more flexibility in upgrading defensive or offensive stats. Replace Assassin's Haste in the jewel socket above Lord of the Dead, you can get better jewels for 1-5c easily or craft your own Hypnotic Eye Jewel via alt/regal-ing. Also, the +30 str/dex notables should be reallocated, try to get the required Strength and Dexterity from gear. A good place to roll it is amulet implicit or gloves. You can also make use of the str/dex hybrid veiled craft mod to get them while wasting only one suffix slot.

Move Immortal Call+CwDT+Cold Snap to your boots while adding Increased Duration support, move your Storm Brand setup to your gloves, finally the remaining gems into your off-hand. This should improve IC immunity uptime quite a bit. Quality the following gems: Mana Leech support, Decoy Totem, Enfeeble, Storm Brand.

Your daggers need to be replaced ASAP, they lack damage affixes. You can get daggers with two of Lightning/Spell Damage, flat Lightning Damage to Spells and Cast Speed with a free affix slot to craft the third for 1 chaos. If you can find one with all three of these for cheap, get those and add Attack Speed or Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage as fourth, depending on whether you want better mobility or DPS.

After all this, try to cap your resistances without relying on Body armour and Amulet slots to prepare for Inpulsa and a damage/life-oriented amulet upgrade. Be sure to pick up leech Watcher's Eye before Inpulsa, though, the importance of consistent mana sustain can't be stressed enough.

Hope this proves helpful!
Last edited by sny83 on Jan 1, 2019, 7:09:23 AM
GOOD BUILD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info