Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Shekil wrote:

To continue on the enchant, Increased damage during flask effect on gloves is pretty solid too ?
I have choice with +1 to level of Socketed Aoe gems (dont know if it work with storm brand) or increased damage while leeching.
Edit: Oh, and happy new year everyone !!

Just craft "minions deal (10-20)% increased damage" on gloves imo
it's more reliable
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Shekil wrote:

To continue on the enchant, Increased damage during flask effect on gloves is pretty solid too ?
I have choice with +1 to level of Socketed Aoe gems (dont know if it work with storm brand) or increased damage while leeching.
Edit: Oh, and happy new year everyone !!

Just craft "minions deal (10-20)% increased damage" on gloves imo
it's more reliable

Oh, i completly forgot about this enchant because i didnt unlock it, thx for the tips!
Is it possible to see the % chance to get Elemental dmg as extra chaos?
Im wondering if its cheaper to annul if you get it on a blue dagger with another mod and hope for the best or just continue rolling alterations. At current prices its like 240 alteration rolls per annul.
    Skull Charm, Opal Wand

My wand for this league :))
Last edited by XeS_MePhisTo on Jan 1, 2019, 10:24:05 AM
Hey I just have a quick question it seems like a dumb question but why do you spec into minion damage nodes? Does that further increase the damage bonuses that the 2 golems provide? Otherwise wouldn't it be far more beneficial to spec into either more hp nodes or just more damage?! im just about out of Act 10 and I didnt see any sort of explanation as to why you made some of your talent choices?!
"
TRUlofy wrote:
Hey I just have a quick question it seems like a dumb question but why do you spec into minion damage nodes? Does that further increase the damage bonuses that the 2 golems provide? Otherwise wouldn't it be far more beneficial to spec into either more hp nodes or just more damage?! im just about out of Act 10 and I didnt see any sort of explanation as to why you made some of your talent choices?!

Carefully read the entire passive node description for "Spiritual Aid". % increased Minion Damage = % increased Player Damage as long as you have that node.

This question comes up on every second page of this thread and the answer is in bold red letters in Enki's guide. I'm not sure what more he or anyone else can possibly do to prevent this question from reoccurring.
Always amuses me when they say "check character x or y in my character screen"..

But when you actually check up on the character it practically has none of the items listed in the guide. XD

Is 5k hp sufficient for end-game fight? I have almost 5k hp and 2.3k mana now. Should I get more hp up to something like 5.5k?
One more thing, how much DPS do I need to kill Uber-elder? Right now pob shows 430k without flasks, shocked, and chilled effect.
Last edited by Shrimpfactory on Jan 1, 2019, 9:18:27 AM
Ok, Folks I need help here. I am not sure what to do next.
I am on Xbox playing SSF, so I cant really show my gear.

But this is more of what I should be doing next anyways.
As I am not having trouble with the content really.
Yes I have died but it is not the gears fault.

Level 84

Life: 3589
Mana: 2009
Energy Shield: 179
Armour: 645
Evasion: 543

Fire 75 (80), Cold 75 (108), Lighting 75 (75), Chaos -60 (-60)

I have all the flasks set up as well, I have not started using Wise Oak yet, as I do not get it's purpose but I kinda get it's purpose.

I just completed all my tier 3 maps and now on to tier 4.

All my gear is meh. It needs improving so this is where you guys come in.

I been saving some finger less gloves and some two-tone boots and have got a couple of platinum Kiss to craft with. Is there a proper way to go about improving the gear. Like go for gloves first and use chaos on them until I get the mods I want/ need. Then move on to the next item.

Also the guide mentioned that we do not rely on ES, Armour or Evasion.
Just need Life and Mana.
But I am looking at those Es, Armour, or Evasion for crafting reasons as I need certain colored slots for my gems.

Is there an order to look at for them. Like ES, Evasion, Armour over ES Armour, Evasion.

Well I think that is it for now. Thank you and Happy New Year.

"
Shrimpfactory wrote:
Is 5k hp sufficient for end-game fight? I have almost 5k hp and 2.3k mana now. Should I get more hp up to something like 5.5k?
One more thing, how much DPS do I need to kill Uber-elder? Right now pob shows 430k without flasks, shocked, and chilled effect.

5k hp and 2k mana is enough to kill uber elder, but you need Kaom's roots boots. It's gonna be very hard without them, especially for the first time.
You have enough DPS too.
And yes, you should try to get more HP in future upgrades

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info