Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Did I fuck it up? I just can't get the chaos damage to T1 after 500 alts each or so.
Is there an updated guide..i keep reading this thread and it seems like things are way off from what is listed. I.e...storm brand and stuff.
I'm having issues recently in the T14 corrupted maps by dying multiple times to either the syndicate or random Einhar beats. I assume the next step would be getting better daggers and an inpulsa but I only have 50c right now. This league is the first time I'm playing PoE so I don't really know how to earn currency besides ID-ing drops, checking the price and listing it in a premium tab. So,

1) How do I grind out the currency to get an Inpulsa and better daggers?

2) What do I need to properly survive the T14 - T16 reds?

Thank you in advance and happy new years!
"

I’m curious though about something I hope to test later today. I’ve been fiddling for a while trying to be able to replace Added Lightning Damage with Elemental Focus (16% damage increase at the cost of Arc not being able to shock/chill).

don't you just lose shock damage bonus bonus (50% damage with 150% shock effectiveness) and hypothermia by doing that?
MK, i think i broke it a bit, just need a watchers eye and maybe some slight upgrades.... kills everything in the game, and deals with syndicates ez mode with some kiting, but tanky enough to take a hit.

for bosses i swap out the flask with a regular onslaught flast, thats about it. Advice if you think i should chg something. The glove enchant is very legit and only major difference from normal build he put down. I would say i should do pen with %chaos on weps also before multimod. but thats all i can think of.
"
snirky2 wrote:
I'm having issues recently in the T14 corrupted maps by dying multiple times to either the syndicate or random Einhar beats. I assume the next step would be getting better daggers and an inpulsa but I only have 50c right now. This league is the first time I'm playing PoE so I don't really know how to earn currency besides ID-ing drops, checking the price and listing it in a premium tab. So,

1) How do I grind out the currency to get an Inpulsa and better daggers?

2) What do I need to properly survive the T14 - T16 reds?

Thank you in advance and happy new years!

The survive part is mostly mechanics but my impression on currency:

1. I have the personal impression that Dropchances are favoured towards the respective league mechanics. So far i have found 5 exalts, 3 of which in syndicate encounters. Of course this could be sheer luck.

2. Beating the game and farming currency are correlating but not fully in this game. The best way to straight up farm currency is to find the highest tier of maps
a) you can most comfortably instazap
b) Sustain from drops
c) have a nice diviniation drop chance
d) Are comfortable to run for you

And then just run the shit out of them (e.g. run 30 rare Cementaries and drop everything into a dump tab)

Being aware of shaper/elder dynamics also helps with drops especially if you are going for exalt shards
Hi, how's everyone's rng with getting the ele to chaos+elem. pen. affixes while crafting daggers? I'm at 6,5k alts/100ish augments and I've seen these two roll together once (the ele to chaos wasn't even t1).
From what I've seen, ele to chaos is extremely rare roll (compared to phys to cold, which rolls like 5x more often).
Should I keep trying or just give up?
IGN: KratastheExile
Will try again but I'm starting to struggle on T11 maps now with just enough deaths to keep me from breaking into Level 90. I'm wondering what my next steps in terms of upgrades should be (daggers or Inpulsa's?) and if I have made some egrerious errors with my pathing.

Some help as to next steps/fixes would be tops!

https://pastebin.com/zkQhBnzw
Im in the same boat, went with the lesser option for now, guessing i will still try for the uber combo... but it is near impossible to get just the 2
"
Photekz wrote:

Did I fuck it up? I just can't get the chaos damage to T1 after 500 alts each or so.

I spent around 1500 alts to get my first elemental damage pene + chaos damage.
took me 4500+ in total to get to get it right

failed 4 times annulling.

If you are just looking for chaos only stat tier one, it shouldnt be that hard

are you sure you got the right base, I think you need 85+ iteam level
Last edited by seagull694x on Dec 31, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info