Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Skrible wrote:

help, how to proceed? i can feel myself getting that daggers soon i'm so excited!

annul crit from brimstone barb. If it fails, roll t1 extra chaos with alterations again

then craft
prefixes:
hybrid 50% spell damage + 6% extra chaos
9 to 112 lightning damage to spells
20% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage (you have it)

Suffixes:
multiple crafted mods
cast speed
7% chance to deal double damage

Regal shaper's platinum kris. If the second mod is bad - annul it 50/50
You always get 1 mod with regal.
I've got my character in a nice place now, but it's still very rough around the edges. I'm fairly new to the game and while I had a friend help me out with gearing I know I can improve a lot of my build.

I have a few ex saved up so I'm wondering what the next upgrade I should focus on should be.

Additionally, if I messed up my gemming or have tweaks I can make to improve I would appreciate the feedback.
Hi,

Thanks for this awesome guide. It's been years since I've last played PoE and the game has changed a lot. This guide got me fairly smoothly through the entire storyline and the early mapping days. I seem to be stuck at the moment though, and I'm not sure what I should be doing, so I will need a bit of help.

This is my current elementalist:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/woefulwabbit/characters?characterName=Tangewitch
(All resists are over capped)

My gear I believe is supposed to be at the stage where I should be farming up enough currency to purchase an Impulsa, but that could take a while longer, I'm only just about to reach 300c.

Tier 8 maps seems to be about my limit where I can comfortably farm, but I'm not getting much XP out of it. Any higher and I run into risk of getting killed, mostly by Syndicate. The Plaza (T10) boss wiped me out. I've been struggling to complete Incursions - I'm not able to kill the map boss, find the Stone of Passage and open the appropriate door within the time limit. These failures have been resetting my XP to 0%. I could continue farming T8, but my maps are drying out and the XP progress is really slow.

So I would appreciate it if you could take a look at my character and let me know if I'm gearing something wrong, chosen the wrong passives, using the wrong map strategy, or if it's a L2P issue with me.

Thank you
"
woefulwabbit wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for this awesome guide. It's been years since I've last played PoE and the game has changed a lot. This guide got me fairly smoothly through the entire storyline and the early mapping days. I seem to be stuck at the moment though, and I'm not sure what I should be doing, so I will need a bit of help.

This is my current elementalist:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/woefulwabbit/characters?characterName=Tangewitch
(All resists are over capped)

My gear I believe is supposed to be at the stage where I should be farming up enough currency to purchase an Impulsa, but that could take a while longer, I'm only just about to reach 300c.

Tier 8 maps seems to be about my limit where I can comfortably farm, but I'm not getting much XP out of it. Any higher and I run into risk of getting killed, mostly by Syndicate. The Plaza (T10) boss wiped me out. I've been struggling to complete Incursions - I'm not able to kill the map boss, find the Stone of Passage and open the appropriate door within the time limit. These failures have been resetting my XP to 0%. I could continue farming T8, but my maps are drying out and the XP progress is really slow.

So I would appreciate it if you could take a look at my character and let me know if I'm gearing something wrong, chosen the wrong passives, using the wrong map strategy, or if it's a L2P issue with me.

Thank you

I gave your character a quick look and I think you need ~30-50c investment across most gear to maximize what you can be doing right now. I know you're saving for Inpulsa but you'll see a lot of improvement with a lot of upgrades you can get.

The major thing I see is that your jewels seem really sub-par. Try to get jewels with a ton of cast speed on them. I may be wrong but cast speed > lightning damage on jewels.

I'd also look at getting a Stygian Vise to get the extra jewel socket. You could replace your gloves with something that has cast speed as well.

Finally, you should look to get an Essence Worm Unset Ring and Clear Mind Cobolt Jewel to drop the Clarity gem and replace it with Wrath.

Making these changes will bump you up a few tier levels without much spending.

I think you need to keep in mind that cast speed is also crucial to the build, and spamming pure lightning damage won't have the most ideal results.
Does anyone know of a quick and efficient method for getting the "% increased Spell Damage / % of elemental damage added as extra Chaos damage" veiled mods from Syndicate members? Is there a specific target I should focus on? I have already done Mastermind and beat every target as safehouse leader multiple times. I'm at a point where I no longer get any new mods to unveil at all, yet this hybrid mod eludes me, I don't even have level 1, let alone the level 4 version we need for the endgame dagger crafting.

I'm not interested in using crafting services, I'd much rather have this mod on my crafting bench.

Any help with obtaining rare unveils would be very appreciated!
"
sny83 wrote:
Does anyone know of a quick and efficient method for getting the "% increased Spell Damage / % of elemental damage added as extra Chaos damage" veiled mods from Syndicate members? Is there a specific target I should focus on? I have already done Mastermind and beat every target as safehouse leader multiple times. I'm at a point where I no longer get any new mods to unveil at all, yet this hybrid mod eludes me, I don't even have level 1, let alone the level 4 version we need for the endgame dagger crafting.

I'm not interested in using crafting services, I'd much rather have this mod on my crafting bench.

Any help with obtaining rare unveils would be very appreciated!

I'm started to think that they removed the mod but not sure.
Hi, need some tips for improving my char. Even I play since closed beta, I came always as casual to every league, and mostly played this Arc witch, cause I love the playstyle. I always stopped playing when reached maps (either got bored or stuck on progress).

So this is for first time I got so far (even for playing this game so long LOL) and I dont really know what gear to improve and what numbers to have, all I see is lvling and then everyone with end game gear making millions of dmg (I do 30-60k now - or what it says ingame, dunno how Arc is actually calculating DPS output, it doesnt work like normal smash skills).

What overall stats I need on my char. Now Im slowly filling my map around T7-12. Also as no grinder I possess literally no currency, only few alch/vaals and chaos for maps. So naturally recommending me "make end game daggers or buy Inpulsa" doesnt work for me.

Also on side note, where to make currency when Im not into trading? I feel like
nothing drops and I spend some time playing actually. Thx.

Stats here
Spoiler

Last edited by joyjoy88 on Dec 30, 2018, 5:23:51 AM
"
What's the best way to craft a Stygian? Just spam alts and regal until we get life, flask duration and some res?

Fossil crafting is good this league, use prismatic and pristine
sorry guys I am new to this game may I know how can you tell if a new weap is an upgrade from the previous since there are no calculator for spell damage
"
Ubering wrote:
"
What's the best way to craft a Stygian? Just spam alts and regal until we get life, flask duration and some res?

Fossil crafting is good this league, use prismatic and pristine

metallic, prismatic, pristine in 3-socket resonator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info