Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
joyjoy88 wrote:
Hi, need some tips for improving my char. Even I play since closed beta, I came always as casual to every league, and mostly played this Arc witch, cause I love the playstyle. I always stopped playing when reached maps (either got bored or stuck on progress).

So this is for first time I got so far (even for playing this game so long LOL) and I dont really know what gear to improve and what numbers to have, all I see is lvling and then everyone with end game gear making millions of dmg (I do 30-60k now - or what it says ingame, dunno how Arc is actually calculating DPS output, it doesnt work like normal smash skills).

What overall stats I need on my char. Now Im slowly filling my map around T7-12. Also as no grinder I possess literally no currency, only few alch/vaals and chaos for maps. So naturally recommending me "make end game daggers or buy Inpulsa" doesnt work for me.

Also on side note, where to make currency when Im not into trading? I feel like
nothing drops and I spend some time playing actually. Thx.

Stats here
Spoiler

1. You need essence worm + wrath
2. Your helmet has some random enchant and is missing the 40% to minions Implicit which really ruins your damage
3. replace vaal arc with lvl 21 arc

As for currency: I always feel like GGG has higher dropchances on anything related to the current league mechanics. I got most of my currency from drops related to the syndicate, while e.g. delve seems to drop much less than it did back in delve league. Of course that could be complete luck.
Last edited by Chrisss0r on Dec 30, 2018, 7:23:07 AM
Hi have questions about cast speed etc. There is any minimum cap for this build? Example minimum cast speed like 50% crit 100% or other?
Hey guys so I got most of what the guide suggested IMO, I think next would be either resist balance and oak or crafting weapons. Syndicate is sometimes messy on t13+ but otherwise everything is smooth, maybe more attack speed could help :S idk.

Any other tips some of you could give me?

is it possible to switch out the wise oak for a vessel of vinktar, or is the 20% leech wasted since it overshoots the leech cap ?
"
jackbubu wrote:
is it possible to switch out the wise oak for a vessel of vinktar, or is the 20% leech wasted since it overshoots the leech cap ?

with my DPS I hit leech cap in one cast of arc (just 0.5% leech from paragon of calamity). For an average person it takes like 2-3 casts (which is less than a second) to leech for the maximum amount.
Vessel of vinktar instead of wise oak is just a straight up DPS loss for nothing in return
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 30, 2018, 8:38:57 AM
Sorry for repeating question, but it got lost pages back.

Is it worth spending exalts on lvl 21 20% gems?

How big is a difference?

Looking at the tooltip it's like: lightning penetration 1%, controlled destruction 1% etc. Gains seem so small for that price. Or am I wrong?
"
Wienic wrote:

How big is a difference?

Looking at the tooltip it's like: lightning penetration 1%, controlled destruction 1% etc. Gains seem so small for that price. Or am I wrong?

Some gems on 21/20 is just to min max your gear. But you should definitely get a arc 21/20% gem because it chains 8 times instead of 7 thats huge.
"
warcry16 wrote:
"
Wienic wrote:

How big is a difference?

Some gems on 21/20 is just to min max your gear. But you should definitely get a arc 21/20% gem because it chains 8 times instead of 7 thats huge.

Unless you have the money to spare dont bother with quality on Arc.
im so mad. i dont know why ive been dying a lot. haven't leveled up for 3 days :(

helpppp
"
"
sicko_87 wrote:
hello!
Hello, I am using this wonderful build, I am writing to you because I would like to evolve and improve my current team.
First I have serious problems with the mana, in bosses or sustained fights I run out of mana quickly.
From maps 10 it is being difficult for me to improve because I die with relative ease.

I leave my profile and I ask for your help.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sicko_87/characters?characterName=Bulkata

Tank you so much! Tengo ahorrados unos 200 chaos para mejoras.

I am not any expert, but I think you don't have manapool big enough.

I dont know... i have 1462 mana, life 4430 and energy shield 728.

In spoiler Images whit my stats. Thank you so much guys.

Spoiler
[url=https://ibb.co/fCSmNT2][img]https://i.ibb.co/fCSmNT2/stats.jpg[/url][/img]
Last edited by sicko_87 on Dec 30, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info