Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
RiftZM wrote:
"
Anointedone wrote:

It is a really fun build, especially if you actually enjoy “playing” the game. Not finding the most meta, sonic the hedgehog 100ex build. You can play at your own pace, and it forces you to learn enemy mechanics.

Yep, I agree. Not gonna lie, though... I wish I did have exalts to buy excellent gear, but I'll get there eventually I suppose. Still lots of fun, and I've not struggled once so far. Immortal Syndicate gets kind of annoying, though. I found a really good dagger, so I went with daggers (for now) and Whirling Blades. The high mobility, and the ability to melt enemies from a fairly safe distance helps a lot. :)

Like any boss, the syndicate encounters require you to whirling blade or dash out, drop taunt totem and kill. Repeat as needed. It’s definitely a squishy build. Also, syndicate encounters are still way overtuned even after the nerf. Tora used to literally one shot highly geared players. A lot of them still have one shot potential, unfortunately. It’s not a fun league mechanic imo. Aside from one shots, the RNG involved with getting certain members where you want them is just asinine. A really knowledgeable streamer spent 2.5 weeks just getting It That Fled to where he wanted. TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!
Last edited by Anointedone on Dec 29, 2018, 3:39:00 PM
What's the best way to craft a Stygian? Just spam alts and regal until we get life, flask duration and some res?
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Chrisss0r
We have an active curse limit of 1, so Conductivity would keep overriding Enfeeble while also getting butchered by bosses less curse effect, you're better off with just a nice damage amulet.

Thanks a lot!

One questions: Based on your feedback i plugged in enfeeble again and linked it with a cwdt. Both skills light up when i hover my mouse over them but i can still directly cast enfeeble. Also tnfeeble does not show a ! icon and i am not sure the spell is applied. Am I doing something wrong?

I have put a bit of effort into rolling better crafts and quality and my experience already improved a lot. (Especially with quality on my decoy totem. duh..)

Last edited by Chrisss0r on Dec 29, 2018, 4:04:58 PM
I only started playing a few weeks ago, and I have to say this guide has been amazing. It's so easy to follow and the detail you have added is top notch. I hope you keep making guides like this
"
What's the best way to craft a Stygian? Just spam alts and regal until we get life, flask duration and some res?

Pretty sure the best way is with fossils. I’m not a pro at it, but you can craft some pretty nice belts with them.
sorry can someone teach me some technical knowledge of crafting?

if i annul the crit chance, will it turn to magic since it only has 1 mod?

should i annul it? or multi mod it? quite keen to make a close to perfect dagger tbh.

if i regal this, how many mods am i getting? not sure how to proceed from here. i was thinking i might get another 2 additional mods.

or should i do mod blocking by crafting the cheapest suffix before doing the regal? if so, scour before annul or annul before scour? does it even work this way...?
Last edited by Skrible on Dec 29, 2018, 4:50:22 PM
"
illuminate89 wrote:
I've managed to get myself a leech mana watcher's eye however since I have removed the mana flask after acquiring it I am finding myself sometimes not leeching enough. Could this be a result of lack of damage and therefore lack of leech??

General question on gear, I have 2.5ex and I'm trying to find out what is next best to purchase
I understand lvl21arc may be my best next choice,but what else beyond that please?

Anyone able to provide some advice please?? :(
I was killed twice on my first encounter with the syndicate boss and I've been having trouble with tier 6+ maps.

What can I do about my current setup for better survivability and any gear progression tips would be much appreciated?
How big is difference between lvl 20 gems and lvl 21 gems? Is it worth spending for example over 0,5ex for golem lvl 21 gems? From what i've seen it's only 1% attack/cast speed upgrade and 2% minion health upgrade. What about other gems?

And if they are worth it, which ones are priority to buy 21 versions of?

I guess I got lucky long time ago and got lvl 21 arc from double corruption altar so thats out of the picture.
Hey, I am lvl 44 in act 4. I just ran into the part where it says to " Put your Arc setup into a 4L and add Spell Echo." I'm not sure what 4L means. I think it means to put it into a piece of gear that has 4 links, but my only gear like that is my chest and I have the storm brand gem there with the 3 support gems that the guide says to do. Could I get some advice? thank you. I have been enjoying the build very much so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info