Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey Enki.

Great documentation for this build, and what a manual you have wrtitten.
Thanks for this guide it's 1 of the best. I have some small problems with tier 16 maps, and i wonder if you could take a look at my char, to see if i missed something in my setup and gear. Thanks in advance and may you have a happy new year. :))
I have question about skill tree. I overlooked it, when was leveling up and noticed now, when I translating your guide for guildmate, who don't understand English.
In skill tree part, there is "Don't forget to path through Lord of the Dead after taking Spiritual Aid!
Spiritual Aid makes "Minions deal #% increased damage" apply to us!
"
I can't find Lord of the dead in skill tree. Can you direct me to find it?
Lord of the dead is right on top of the center of your skill tree. :)

Anybody know what I should upgrade next? I have about 8ex to spend, will probably get watchers eye with leech, not sure what else to get though. Right now I am just farming t16 ugs, looking to continue doing that but would also like to solo uber elder. thank you.
Last edited by aGalaxy_ on Dec 30, 2018, 6:04:37 AM
Okay 833 pages later, which i admit i did NOT read :)

Is the pastebin build still relevant for Betrayal league ?

Cheers.
"
whitehawk74 wrote:
Okay 833 pages later, which i admit i did NOT read :)

Is the pastebin build still relevant for Betrayal league ?

Cheers.

Definitely yes
How much must have minimal resistance at this build?
hello!
Hello, I am using this wonderful build, I am writing to you because I would like to evolve and improve my current team.
First I have serious problems with the mana, in bosses or sustained fights I run out of mana quickly.
From maps 10 it is being difficult for me to improve because I die with relative ease.

I leave my profile and I ask for your help.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sicko_87/characters?characterName=Bulkata

Tank you so much! Tengo ahorrados unos 200 chaos para mejoras.
So I've been playing since last week and here's my progress so far:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Paperfysh/characters?characterName=fyshhh

What should I be looking to upgrade next? My resists are 96/90/84.

I'm aiming to swap out my Breach Ring and Amulet first, followed by my Helm (but I can't seem to find a cheap Bone Helm) and then straight into farming for Impulsa.
"
sicko_87 wrote:
hello!
Hello, I am using this wonderful build, I am writing to you because I would like to evolve and improve my current team.
First I have serious problems with the mana, in bosses or sustained fights I run out of mana quickly.
From maps 10 it is being difficult for me to improve because I die with relative ease.

I leave my profile and I ask for your help.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sicko_87/characters?characterName=Bulkata

Tank you so much! Tengo ahorrados unos 200 chaos para mejoras.

I am not any expert, but I think you don't have manapool big enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info