Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Wutrhad wrote:
Hey, I am lvl 44 in act 4. I just ran into the part where it says to " Put your Arc setup into a 4L and add Spell Echo." I'm not sure what 4L means. I think it means to put it into a piece of gear that has 4 links, but my only gear like that is my chest and I have the storm brand gem there with the 3 support gems that the guide says to do. Could I get some advice? thank you. I have been enjoying the build very much so far.

Yes that is exactly what it means.

Besides the chest you can have 4 slots in your helmet, boots and gloves.

You can gamble for mor slots by using jewelers orbs and then gamble on linking them wth fusion orbs. 4 linked slots should not take too many orbs
Looking for some advice again. Got new daggers and found an inpulsa. I know the daggers could use work still. And waiting to find a decent watchers eye so I can drop my mana pot.

Budget is 3ex
Looking for my next upgrade/advice on where to go from here with my Witch. I have been pretty lucky so far in this league and now I want to start making my Witch able to take on endgame content.

Thanks,
Joe
is there any reason
isn't used with this build? allows lv8 AS and buffs storm brand nice
"
Baendy wrote:
is there any reason

no hp, no cast speed. Straight up garbage
"
Baendy wrote:
is there any reason

If you want a higher level Arcane Surge, there are many alternative gem setups. Enki, for example last I checked, links Enfeeble > Arcane Surge (12) > IncreasedDuration > increased AoE. Otherwise those gloves offer virtually nothing stat wise. They could be great if you modified the build to CI and Crit-focused.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 30, 2018, 12:36:48 AM
Im honestly confused about the above post in general. Why would having +1 on the gloces allow lvl8 arcane surge? Couldnt you just level your own gem up a level if that is what you wanted or something im missing
"
Skrible wrote:
sorry can someone teach me some technical knowledge of crafting?

if i annul the crit chance, will it turn to magic since it only has 1 mod?

should i annul it? or multi mod it? quite keen to make a close to perfect dagger tbh.

if i regal this, how many mods am i getting? not sure how to proceed from here. i was thinking i might get another 2 additional mods.

or should i do mod blocking by crafting the cheapest suffix before doing the regal? if so, scour before annul or annul before scour? does it even work this way...?

help, how to proceed? i can feel myself getting that daggers soon i'm so excited!
Guide my character pls, what to replace first?
Hi,
I would like to know what can replace my Doryani,I have been looking around and I have some currency to buy a new weapon but I am not sure if its an upgrade.

Will something like that be better?

Item icon
Dire Roar Platinum Sceptre Yesterday
Level: 68 Strength: 113 Intelligence: 113 ilvl: 86 Max sockets: 3 (3)
30% increased Elemental Damage
48% increased Spell Damage P5
Adds 6 to 77 Lightning Damage to Spells P?
Gain 18% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage??
Damage Penetrates 8% Elemental Resistances??
crafted14% increased Cast Speed

Rarity: Unique
Doryani's Catalyst
Vaal Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Quality: +26% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 139-258 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.61 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 9
--------
Requirements:
Level: 75
Str: 148
Dex: 68
Int: 113
--------
Sockets: R B R
--------
Item Level: 72
--------
32% increased Elemental Damage
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Elemental Proliferation
Adds 73 to 135 Physical Damage
15% increased Attack Speed
10% increased Cast Speed
40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
0.2% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life
98% increased Elemental Damage
--------
The result of the catalytic reaction would be either immortality for all,
or death for all. It was a risk Doryani was willing to take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info