Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey! You've taken out from gear section Mark of the Shaper with elder Worm, it is on purpose? It is not good anymore?
Waiting for your response!
With all the respect,
Maxime.
Hi,

can anyone look at my current gear and give some advice on what to change or improve? I currently have 10ex for it.

character name: OMFG_WTF_LOL

Should I buy Command Of The Pit Gloves?
Last edited by kokstechno on Dec 29, 2018, 1:17:37 PM
"
shiroeneko wrote:
"
Anointedone wrote:
@Enki or anyone else. Sorry, I didn't know my profile was private. Take a look now, and give any tips for more damage. I feel like I've hit a wall.

Hey man, I think both your daggers have one mod that is wrong - the added lightning damage. It should be added lightning damage to spells...

Ouchtown, population me. I was following the crafting guide and it says “flat lightning damage”. I guess it’s back to the crafting table. :( How come a few of Enki’s items, including jewels have flat lightning damage? Am I missing something?

Still hoping for Enki or Big_Realize to check out the rest of my gear. Thanks for the advice, and letting me know I wasted a few exalts lol. Kidding of course, thanks bud.
Last edited by Anointedone on Dec 29, 2018, 1:45:15 PM
"
kbwaaablya wrote:
Hey! You've taken out from gear section Mark of the Shaper with elder Worm, it is on purpose? It is not good anymore?
Waiting for your response!
With all the respect,
Maxime.

"
‣ 28th December 2018: Removed Mark of the Shaper & Elder Essence Worm combo, as it confused some people and made them waste currency

I'm pretty sure it's still quite good, but it's expensive af (elder Essence Worm is at 12ex right now)

I've been following this build as close as I possibly can, since I'm completely new and have virtually no chaso orbs, and zero exalts. I just started Act 8, and I'm loving this build so far. :D
"
RiftZM2003 wrote:
I've been following this build as close as I possibly can, since I'm completely new and have virtually no chaso orbs, and zero exalts. I just started Act 8, and I'm loving this build so far. :D

It is a really fun build, especially if you actually enjoy “playing” the game. Not finding the most meta, sonic the hedgehog 100ex build. You can play at your own pace, and it forces you to learn enemy mechanics. It’s still a decently fast map clearer, but there are many others that are crazy fast and crazy expensive. But once you hit that point, you’re not even having fun picking up loot.
Last edited by Anointedone on Dec 29, 2018, 3:10:21 PM
Dodn't realize I could link my account with Steam, so now my character is visible - so, ignore the RiftZM2003 one. =/

Can someone help me out with the best way of crafting those?
"
Anointedone wrote:

It is a really fun build, especially if you actually enjoy “playing” the game. Not finding the most meta, sonic the hedgehog 100ex build. You can play at your own pace, and it forces you to learn enemy mechanics.

Yep, I agree. Not gonna lie, though... I wish I did have exalts to buy excellent gear, but I'll get there eventually I suppose. Still lots of fun, and I've not struggled once so far. Immortal Syndicate gets kind of annoying, though. I found a really good dagger, so I went with daggers (for now) and Whirling Blades. The high mobility, and the ability to melt enemies from a fairly safe distance helps a lot. :)
"
Severusone wrote:

Can someone help me out with the best way of crafting those?

Before dropping the 2 exalts each for multi mod, check the crafting guide in this build. It can get pretty expensive to hit both mods, so alternatively and arguably the same DPS, you can follow Big_Realizes’ advice on page 828. You basically hit tier 1 added chaos, then multi mod and add “chance to deal double damage”. Hitting both tier 1 rolls is really hard unless you’re really lucky, twice(two daggers). So his way is a lot cheaper.

You can easily drop 4000 alterations without ever getting both mods.

Also, your first dagger has great potential. Two tier 1 mods that you want. Your next step would be to annul it and pray to the gods of RNG that it removes the attack speed, then multi mod it. Not sure if it’s fine to keep that attack speed though, as it takes up a mod slot. I’m not a pro crafter, so have a look at the guide. Fairly sure cast speed is more desirable. Oh, and make sure you have your crafting bench upgraded to add the mods you want. Or find a master crafter on the forums. No sense in dropping exalts on multi mod if you only have tier 3 mods in your bench.

I have the mods in my bench if you can’t find a “trusted” master crafter.
Last edited by Anointedone on Dec 29, 2018, 3:33:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info