Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Letsoc wrote:
Hey! Great guide, one question: if u go with maces does the unique ones (Doryani and Cerberus) are BiS or rare maces are better?

ofc rares are better, why it's even a question
You can craft a sceptre the same way as a dagger

this for example, but it has an open prefix (for flat lightning damage to spells). It gives about two times more DPS than perfectly rolled cerberus limb
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 29, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
Hi guys. What should be my next upgrade? Still my budget is so low. Like 1,5 exalted. At this moment have 47k dps 4,1k hp and 1,8k mana.

There is any sense to get cheap 6L rare chest? Impulsa looks like future 8 ex too much for me and vaal regalia...like 2-3 ex but its improve me gear?
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Zeddzded wrote:
To all who help Enki out answering questions -- You are POG!!!

I can only agree with this! Thanks everyone for the help, I wouldn't be able to handle the thread anymore without all of you :)

Thank you so much for taking your time and answering everyone in the thread :D.

Should I level enfeeble with CWDT higher than 5? Or Keep at 5 with CWDT at 1?
Last edited by warcry16 on Dec 29, 2018, 1:17:14 PM
Attention to experienced players with free time ^^
Despite the fact that the guide is very cool (the best ive seen so far), i have hard times choosing the equipment, especially weapons; if somebody would like to help with any advice - @AegwynnMograine ingame :)

Hi all, should I multi-craft this? It would be my first dagger so maybe I can use the faster attacks for whirling blades? I've spent about 1k alts so far trying to get Gain % ele as chaos WITH Damage penetrate % ele resist. I've gotten good rolls of each alone but never together.

Thanks!
Last edited by shiroeneko on Dec 29, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
@Enki or anyone else. Sorry, I didn't know my profile was private. Take a look now, and give any tips for more damage. I feel like I've hit a wall.
Hello!

First of all, thanks Enki and to then contributers to this guide/thread, my first season ever in PoE and im enjoying it quite a lot. Even tho i died a lot later on (lvl 94 atm), the guide and build is quite nice. Not the best to play PoE the first time i guess, because simply i got oneshotted quite a lot by not knowing / ignoring mechanics :P

Just wanted to ask, like 90% in this thread, what would be my next goal to upgrade? realize just posted some posts ago that cerberus + doryani sucks compared to rare ones (yep still wearing em), or should i go for a decent 2nd ring + decent amu first? To be honest, i struggle a bit with my damage at single target, like normal shaper etc :S

Is elem. pen. a big deal?

Hopefully my account is on visible cause i simply dont know how to post the items like others do here

"
shiroeneko wrote:

Hi all, should I multi-craft this? It would be my first dagger so maybe I can use the faster attacks for whirling blades? I've spent about 1k alts so far trying to get Gain % ele as chaos WITH Damage penetrate % ele resist. I've gotten good rolls of each alone but never together.

Thanks!

from my 2 weeks of experience of ppl asking questions about how to craft the weapon, i think they would suggest u annul 2x for the phys dmg and acc away. it's quite a waste to multicraft this wep when it already has this many mods. u cant maximise the multicraft mod itself.

just my 2c
"
Anointedone wrote:
@Enki or anyone else. Sorry, I didn't know my profile was private. Take a look now, and give any tips for more damage. I feel like I've hit a wall.

Hey man, I think both your daggers have one mod that is wrong - the added lightning damage. It should be added lightning damage to spells...
"
Skrible wrote:
"
shiroeneko wrote:

Thanks!

from my 2 weeks of experience of ppl asking questions about how to craft the weapon, i think they would suggest u annul 2x for the phys dmg and acc away. it's quite a waste to multicraft this wep when it already has this many mods. u cant maximise the multicraft mod itself.

just my 2c

Thanks! That certainly make sense. I have considered that but annulments are so ex. or should I scour and start over?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info