Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So would you say elder essence worm + mark of the shaper is still the best option if you aim for min-maxing your build? (im in standard, i got plenty of time(and sooner or later also plenty of currency))

Cuz i realized you also changed it on your __Whaitiri__ standard league build?
@blg_RealiZe: How reliable does the double damage mod feel during actual gameplay? The lower cost is a good argument, but with only up to 14% proc chance it seems like it looks better in theory than it actually is. That's however only based on theory aswell, haven't played any PoE for a while now and haven't tested the mod.

Either way, this is in PerkyPsycho's hand, I have no access to the actual comment.

@Etralis: It's only good if you don't have to drop any other, better affixes to run that setup, which is exactly what i've seen most people did. Good shaped rings aren't much worse, infact they can even end up better and looking at current shaped Opal Ring prices, it's much cheaper to go this way.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 29, 2018, 8:23:26 AM

Try to annul the t1 crit mod or divine for better rolls + multi craft skipping the increase cast speed mod?

Should I get a lightning pen or lightning mana leech watchers eye? Also should I try to get a 2nd aura buff on the watcher? since it would most likely replace clear mind jewel, I could reserve mana again. If so which aura + watcher buff? (clarity, haste, herald)
"
Enki91 wrote:
@blg_RealiZe: How reliable does the double damage mod feel during actual gameplay? The lower cost is a good argument, but with only up to 14% proc chance it seems like it looks better in theory than it actually is. That's however only based on theory aswell, haven't played any PoE for a while now and haven't tested the mod.
Either way, this is in PerkyPsycho's hand, I have no access to the actual comment.

I don't see any consistancy problems at all. It's not like people gonna have 150k dps with those daggers (so they don't oneshot everything in maps with a single arc cast). And 14% double damage is literally the same on bosses as 20% penetration (I'm able to consistantly kill t16 bosses in 4-5 seconds).
I've tested literally all daggers options: 6% block implicit with 1.3 attacks per second, 50% crit chance implicit with 1.2 APS, 30% crit chance with 1.5 APS.
I'm using these daggers now, and it's not because they are cheap to craft, I don't have money problems at all. It's just the best option for me for both movement and DPS.

With 16% attack and cast speed boots enchant and 150% lightning golems helmet enchant I clear maps faster than with headhunter, it feels amazing.

p.s. It's very fun to watch how double damage and high lightning damage proc at the same time, it rips out a huge chunk of boss HP :)
"
Zly1 wrote:
@Viruxs
Your gear is pretty good and skill choices look ok for your level.
Your skill gems are a mess, need to look at the gem section in the guide.
arcane surge doesn't go in your arc link and it is over leveled.
Put your extra arc gems you are leveling in junky weapons and put them in second weapon tab
Need to reroll colors and links on helm and weapons and put proper gems in them. Don't over level the ones mention in gem section. when you get to proper level right click instead of left to get it off your ui.

Once you get that done you should have an easy time till you get to the higher 80's

Done all that, thanks for the help man. Seem to be cruising through content now still dying a bit but thats because i'm not great at dodging lol...
I've managed to get myself a leech mana watcher's eye however since I have removed the mana flask after acquiring it I am finding myself sometimes not leeching enough. Could this be a result of lack of damage and therefore lack of leech??

General question on gear, I have 2.5ex and I'm trying to find out what is next best to purchase
I understand lvl21arc may be my best next choice,but what else beyond that please?
Last edited by illuminate89 on Dec 29, 2018, 9:07:41 AM
Greetings gentlemen, I feel kind of stuck on my gear and clueless on what to upgrade next, I did try to craft daggers with 2 bis mods, but ended up using about 4ex of currency with no effect (I have seen the posts about the easier way and surely will try once more), but beside weapons could anyone point me what to upgrade next? I managed to get uber elder down but I dont feel like thats what i want to farm. Most issue for me now is to stay alive on max rolled t16 maps when syndicate appears.

Here are my items:

Wow thanks so much for the comments @Enki.

I'll also try to help the others out with what I know too!
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

it's an alright daggers. But one good multicrafted dagger is gonna give as much dps as both of yours :)

yup i know. but since one of the daggers has inc. crit strike, should i try and relink my stormbrand?

any suggestions?
Hey! Great guide, one question: if u go with maces does the unique ones (Doryani and Cerberus) are BiS or rare maces are better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info