Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
balrage wrote:
Red Elder mopped the floor with me, not sure what my next step should be I feel so squishy still. Any advice fellow arc-ers?

Well for starters you need to read the first post.

You have awful daggers. You crafted lightning damage to one. Thats totally useless.

You crafted Lightning Damage to attacks on your ring. Also totally useless.

"
Hiklberry wrote:
im having a real big mana issue and im wondering what im doing wrong

No one knows but you since you have your character sheet locked.

Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Dec 28, 2018, 10:58:25 PM
Is there a reason why you switched ur elder essence worm ring? is it not worth it anymore with the shaper opal?
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
balrage wrote:
Red Elder mopped the floor with me, not sure what my next step should be I feel so squishy still. Any advice fellow arc-ers?

Well for starters you need to read the first post.

You have awful daggers. You crafted lightning damage to one. Thats totally useless.

You crafted Lightning Damage to attacks on your ring. Also totally useless.

"
Hiklberry wrote:
im having a real big mana issue and im wondering what im doing wrong

No one knows but you since you have your character sheet locked.

Oops, Thanks!
"
DarthJish wrote:
how much crit chance are we supposed to have? i know we are elemental overload so thats why we dont stack crit in this build obviously. but there is a certain amount we are supposed to have i am assuming in order to consistently proc elemental overload every 8 seconds. And since in this version of the build now, we lose the 2 crit nodes and instead take Lord of the Dead. I guess I just am now at lvl88 realizing there are times when elemental overload isnt proccing and therefore its precious dps time im losing in terms of bosses. currently i only have 5% spell crit chance.

storm brand has a higher crit chance and you can use "increased critical strikes support" with it. It makes ele overload proc almost instantly after you put your storm brand on something (22.8% crit chance on storm brand. I have low crit implicits on my daggers and no other crit sources anywhere)
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 28, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
"
SammySavage wrote:
Hi, im loving this build its doing miracles right now and ive never gotten as far as i have with this character just one question though, i constantly look at the build and compare and even looked at your character and noticed you dont use mana leech with storm brand and you dont use mana pots either how do you sustain your mana when you have MoM? whenever i do stuff like elder and the guardians or so they hit me and i have no mana and no pots to use so i literally just sit there not being able to do anything.... am i missing something?

I'm fairly certain it's all supposed to come from watcher's eye mana leech from lightning damage mod. Along with a lot of mana regen (clear mind, and accessories).

I ditch the basalt flask for mana pot until i can afford the eye.
Last edited by flare644 on Dec 28, 2018, 11:30:33 PM
"
SammySavage wrote:
Hi, im loving this build its doing miracles right now and ive never gotten as far as i have with this character just one question though, i constantly look at the build and compare and even looked at your character and noticed you dont use mana leech with storm brand and you dont use mana pots either how do you sustain your mana when you have MoM? whenever i do stuff like elder and the guardians or so they hit me and i have no mana and no pots to use so i literally just sit there not being able to do anything.... am i missing something?

As flare644 said, your primary source of mana at high levels comes from a Watchers Eye with lightning damage leeched as mana while affected by Wrath. Mana Leech with Storm Brand and Clarity is more than sufficient mana for all content so long as you use it. No leech maps may require a flask swap or temporarily equip Clarity.

If you are struggling with mana drain after being hit, there are crafting options to regenerate #% of damage taken as mana over x seconds.

Also, try not to get hit. Use your Decoy Totem and Golems to tank while kiting with Whirlling Blades / Leap slam and Flame Dash.
del
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 29, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
"

also,

i have these 2 weapons kept for crafting my end game daggers like yours. just wondering if i should just use them first? they look fairly decent tbh. (i have 2 spare dagger for crafting)

anyone?
"
Skrible wrote:

anyone?

you got your answer on the page 825
Not quite sure regarding this one,

Inpulsa "Unaffected by Shock"

Is that mean we could use Vinktar without getting shocked ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info