Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm absolutely destroying packs, but really struggling with bosses in red maps. Is there anything standing out that is obviously why? Is this build just better for mapping without bosses or am I missing something? (first time doing an arc build)
"
invox_one wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Ok.. So how are you guys dealing with minotaur, hydra, etc? i simply die. Not Always but usually i die really easy. the damage is great etc but i just cant seem to manage with bosses at all. i wreck through the map in seconds but once i arrive there i lose all interest in this build because i know im going to have a really hard time, what am i doing wrong? i tried a few different builds meanwhile simply because idk what else i can upgrade or change, maybe a elder ring with warlords mark for example? please help me, its the only build i actually enjoy but i cant stand not being able to do uber elder or any T16 bosses comfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhhlFY_NwHI

put these gems in your boots

Hey thank you very much for the info! It helped me with hydra (just killed).

But there are worlds between your damage and mine lol - still need about 1min.
Is there any big mistake i did with the gem setup for the trap? Or just bad gear?

Would be nice if you could take a look (arxitch - betrayal)

kr

His gear super op so don't compare his damage to yours. You can check is PoB link and see the diffrences.
Thanks for such a great build guide man. I'm brand new to PoE and having a detailed leveling guide to follow is really helping me learn the systems without stressing out too much. Great fun!
Fantastic build! very smooth into red tier maps so far. I'm at a point where I have a little bit of currency that I want to invest to improve my character for end game. Mind you I'm still on limited budget for about 1.5ex. What should I do next?

I have arc 21, wise oak, on my list. What else would be the best bang for the buck upgrade?

Profile is CNW_PU

Thanks!
Anyone know if there's a specific place to get the 2 and 3 sosckets crafting mods?

Im trying to get specific colors on an item, and that seems the cheapest way, but i still dont have that somehow, poedb says azurite cavity I to get them, but there's no way my luck is this shit, i've done plenty of delves, im thinking i have to go back to lower levels, and been doing that, but still havent found it.

Edit: Nvm, i think i figured it out
Last edited by gustavomcs on Dec 28, 2018, 5:33:39 PM
Hello guys, can you check my profile and see what I could improve? Just crafted that 6link

Got like 6-7 exalts.

Also what would be good to make currency with this char?

Im doing some fossil farming but cant get much currency.

I finished almost the Altas, I need to cmomplete tier 13-14-15-16.

Im kinda noob at this game, this is the first time I got so far at maps, and currency haha.

Thanks in advance!
"
invox_one wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Ok.. So how are you guys dealing with minotaur, hydra, etc? i simply die. Not Always but usually i die really easy. the damage is great etc but i just cant seem to manage with bosses at all. i wreck through the map in seconds but once i arrive there i lose all interest in this build because i know im going to have a really hard time, what am i doing wrong? i tried a few different builds meanwhile simply because idk what else i can upgrade or change, maybe a elder ring with warlords mark for example? please help me, its the only build i actually enjoy but i cant stand not being able to do uber elder or any T16 bosses comfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhhlFY_NwHI

put these gems in your boots

Is there any big mistake i did with the gem setup for the trap? Or just bad gear?

kr

Well lest start with the daggers. They are horrible. You have 2 properties on each that are actually working for Arc. Lightning to Spells and the Spell damage the rest is pointless.

You have lvl20 arc get a lvl21 arc thats a huge boost right there. You are using Arc in a 4link so thats a chunk of damage right there.

Get rid of the quicksilver flask and use Basalt.

"
Gryphuz wrote:
Hello guys, can you check my profile and see what I could improve? Just crafted that 6link

Got like 6-7 exalts.

Im kinda noob at this game, this is the first time I got so far at maps, and currency haha.

Thanks in advance!

WEll i'd start with getting rid of the useless craft on your belt. Then Daggers, Armour, Jewels pure talent is serving what purpose? You could get a better 1c jewel.
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
Gryphuz wrote:

Got like 6-7 exalts.

Thanks in advance!

WEll i'd start with getting rid of the useless craft on your belt. Then Daggers, Armour, Jewels pure talent is serving what purpose? You could get a better 1c jewel.

Yeah, I bought that belt thinking that I could craft a flask duration but... fail.

And I forgot to swap the jewel LOL
"
OldSkoolTV wrote:
You shouldnt really multimod that. Thats T2 Flat Lightning (can be done for 4 on craftingbench).

This are some examples you can craft:
Spoiler

Hope this helps you.

that's just straight up not true, his dagger is good and he should multimod it for sure

"
invox_one wrote:

6-link your inpulsa's and buy lvl 21 arc, it's more 40% more dps just by doing these two things.
And probably start crafting a good daggers
"
Skrible wrote:

Spoiler

also,

i have these 2 weapons kept for crafting my end game daggers like yours. just wondering if i should just use them first? they look fairly decent tbh. (i have 2 spare dagger for crafting)

it's an alright daggers. But one good multicrafted dagger is gonna give as much dps as both of yours :)
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 28, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info