Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I've played this build for the last week or so, L90 and I've farmed so far ~15ex (mostly from syndicate, delve). Is it worth investing into this build or should I find another one? From the replies I'm reading, it seems like the build has trouble with bosses/taking damage (and possibly mana sustain).

Not sure if it is worth investing to upgrade pretty much every single piece (inpulsa, multi-crafted daggers, watcher's eye etc.) of gear for this build to work, and even then I won't be able to afford all upgrades.

any opinions? (this is only my second league playing).
Red Elder mopped the floor with me, not sure what my next step should be I feel so squishy still. Any advice fellow arc-ers?
Just got an Inpulsa's. only 5 link. What gems would you recommend for 5 link only till I can get a 6?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
OldSkoolTV wrote:
You shouldnt really multimod that. Thats T2 Flat Lightning (can be done for 4 on craftingbench).

This are some examples you can craft:
Spoiler

Hope this helps you.

that's just straight up not true, his dagger is good and he should multimod it for sure

"
invox_one wrote:

Hey thank you very much for the info! It helped me with hydra (just killed).
But there are worlds between your damage and mine lol - still need about 1min.
Is there any big mistake i did with the gem setup for the trap? Or just bad gear?
Would be nice if you could take a look (arxitch - betrayal)

6-link your inpulsa's and buy lvl 21 arc, it's more 40% more dps just by doing these two things.
And probably start crafting a good daggers
"
Skrible wrote:

Spoiler

also,

i have these 2 weapons kept for crafting my end game daggers like yours. just wondering if i should just use them first? they look fairly decent tbh. (i have 2 spare dagger for crafting)

it's an alright daggers. But one good multicrafted dagger is gonna give as much dps as both of yours :)

Could you or Enki maybe look at my gear/gems/jewels and give tips for improvement? I just took down normal elder, and I’ve killed all t16 guardians. But I feel like I’m short on damage after watching Enkis 3.5 boss kills. I crafted both of my daggers, not perfect but nailing the first two mods are a giant pain. So I went with the first two that hit. Lol

Also, thank you Enki for the extremely thorough guide.
Last edited by Anointedone on Dec 28, 2018, 10:29:38 PM
how much crit chance are we supposed to have? i know we are elemental overload so thats why we dont stack crit in this build obviously. but there is a certain amount we are supposed to have i am assuming in order to consistently proc elemental overload every 8 seconds. And since in this version of the build now, we lose the 2 crit nodes and instead take Lord of the Dead. I guess I just am now at lvl88 realizing there are times when elemental overload isnt proccing and therefore its precious dps time im losing in terms of bosses. currently i only have 5% spell crit chance.
"
balrage wrote:
Red Elder mopped the floor with me, not sure what my next step should be I feel so squishy still. Any advice fellow arc-ers?

This build is pretty squishy and requires a lot of movement/boss knowledge. A lot of elders abilities can one shot if you’re unaware of how they work.
Last edited by Anointedone on Dec 28, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
I'm still confused why we use daggers? I feel like the sceptres I am using are far superior to any dagger i've yet to find.
"
poryan1010 wrote:
I'm still confused why we use daggers? I feel like the sceptres I am using are far superior to any dagger i've yet to find.

It allows us to use whirling blades, which is a better movement ability than leap slam. He covers this in the gear section. Yes, Sceptres have slightly better stats but at the cost of crappy mobility. Mobility is king for survival with this build. And with the ability to multi mod our own daggers, crafting some really nice ones is somewhat painless depending on your RNG.
Last edited by Anointedone on Dec 28, 2018, 10:46:17 PM
Hi, im loving this build its doing miracles right now and ive never gotten as far as i have with this character just one question though, i constantly look at the build and compare and even looked at your character and noticed you dont use mana leech with storm brand and you dont use mana pots either how do you sustain your mana when you have MoM? whenever i do stuff like elder and the guardians or so they hit me and i have no mana and no pots to use so i literally just sit there not being able to do anything.... am i missing something?
im having a real big mana issue and im wondering what im doing wrong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info