Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
MochaDragon wrote:
"
On weapons, # to # damage modifiers must specify “to spells,” otherwise the damage applies only to the weapon itself. On every other piece of gear # to # damage will apply to spells if (1) it has no specifications (i.e. 3-18 cold damage) or (2) it too specifies “to spells.” Anything that says “to attacks” will not apply to spells but Whirling Blades will be affected since it is classified as an attack.

Can you provide a source for this? Trying to confirm whether or not this is the case. One of my rings has adds x-x cold & x-x lightning, trying to figure out if it applies. First time I've heard x-x (no elemental) is the only way it applies.

Thanks.

I don't know of a specific source that says so, but if you go into Path of Building (PoB) and look up your character you can see if and how much cold damage arc is doing. You can even manually add the craft onto a ring to see how it affects you prior to actually doing it in game.

In general, however, if a modifier isn't specified, it becomes global. There are a few exceptions (i.e. # to # damage on weapons). Much of the crafting is new, and GGG offered virtually no explanation to them.
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

The beginning of a beautiful dagger ^^

O hell yeah. Got mine too, never crafted in this game before. Anyone know what add to my dagger? And one more thing, why author removed elder Essence worm wtih Shaper unique ring, its not working anymore or just because its too expensive?
Last edited by micheilsgrey on Dec 28, 2018, 2:15:04 PM
You shouldnt really multimod that. Thats T2 Flat Lightning (can be done for 4 on craftingbench).

This are some examples you can craft:

Hope this helps you.
That light roll is still just as good as a crafted mod tho.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Ok.. So how are you guys dealing with minotaur, hydra, etc? i simply die. Not Always but usually i die really easy. the damage is great etc but i just cant seem to manage with bosses at all. i wreck through the map in seconds but once i arrive there i lose all interest in this build because i know im going to have a really hard time, what am i doing wrong? i tried a few different builds meanwhile simply because idk what else i can upgrade or change, maybe a elder ring with warlords mark for example? please help me, its the only build i actually enjoy but i cant stand not being able to do uber elder or any T16 bosses comfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhhlFY_NwHI

put these gems in your boots

Hey thank you very much for the info! It helped me with hydra (just killed).

But there are worlds between your damage and mine lol - still need about 1min.
Is there any big mistake i did with the gem setup for the trap? Or just bad gear?

Would be nice if you could take a look (arxitch - betrayal)

kr
Last edited by invox_one on Dec 28, 2018, 3:15:03 PM
"
Sat00 wrote:
Hi! I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should upgrade on my gear/jewel to boost my damage up. I currently have 26k paper dps and I presume I can get this up higher, but I don't know how.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I have, at most, 2 ex in currency right now. So I can't get high end gear yet. :P

My character is Anne_Marée if you want to check. Thanks in advance!

Your characters tab is private, so we can't check your gear/passives. Gotta make it public if you want help!
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:
i'm currently farming like mad for my weapons so i can do uber elder in the future. i heard it's recommended to have kaom's roots for uber elder right?
if so, should i gear myself so my boots resistance is not very high, so that i can do the swap easily?
and preferably fire/cold so i dont screw my lightning res up for my flask?

exactly. You can get a nice pair of chaos res boots, something like that:

and refill res loss just with one jewel swap for uber elder

damn, it means the resistance requirements on the other gears will be very strict. this is gonna be difficult!

also,

i have these 2 weapons kept for crafting my end game daggers like yours. just wondering if i should just use them first? they look fairly decent tbh. (i have 2 spare dagger for crafting)
How should i multimod following items? and is it worth it? because all the daggers i see poster here have 50% crit implicit or block chance..

if multimod crafting, which stats should i get?

"Don't use a Seething Divine Life Flask, they are bad and will only cause issues!"

What's the reasoning behind this? Divines have the biggest amount of hp and Seething makes the duration 0 anyway.
"
invox_one wrote:
But there are worlds between your damage and mine lol - still need about 1min.
Is there any big mistake i did with the gem setup for the trap? Or just bad gear?

Would be nice if you could take a look (arxitch - betrayal)

I don’t have much time right now, but I plan on expirementing with Spell Totem > Shock Nova > CoH > Enfeeble and then replacing ALD in the Arc sockets for Elemental Focus. 16% tooltip dps increase if Shock Nova is sufficient for shock/chill uptime, and it natively has 10% more shock effectiveness than Arc. Of course you then have to drop Decoy Totem.

Oh, and don’t worry about a dps comparison to bIg_RealiZe. His gear is more expensive than I’ve made in the last year playing this game.

Edit: It didn't take much testing to decide this was a complete flop. Even in a t10 map regular minions kill the totem too fast. I have a couple other ideas for curse proccing, but none of them are good for an Elemental Focus swap.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 28, 2018, 5:54:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info