Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I have some questions I'd like to ask as I've searched the thread and come up empty. My apologies in advance if these have been answered already.

1) When replacing rare gloves with Command of the Pit the guide mentions arcane surge and increased duration are no longer required. What 1-2 skill gems should these be replaced with?

2) The skill gem quality section does not mention the following gems, just wanted to confirm there's no reason to obtain 20% quality and re-level them: both CWDT gems, immortal call, clarity, leap slam, and wrath (used in an unset ring).

3) [aay] Are Doryani's Catalyst weapons better than the Cerberus Limb when one does not have inpulsa yet? [bee] Further to this, does this build make use of elemental proliferation? [c] According to PoB the extra life leech is wasted as the build is already at leech cap. [d] Are inpulsa's always this expensive or is this an unusual league?

4) More of a comment than a question. Watcher's Eye abyss gem seems to be much more expensive than the author expects, with any Wrath based mod it's insanely expensive (the guide mentions to check these first for mana sustain.)

Cheers!
Last edited by MochaDragon on Dec 28, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
"
MochaDragon wrote:
"
On weapons, # to # damage modifiers must specify “to spells,” otherwise the damage applies only to the weapon itself. On every other piece of gear # to # damage will apply to spells if (1) it has no specifications (i.e. 3-18 cold damage) or (2) it too specifies “to spells.” Anything that says “to attacks” will not apply to spells but Whirling Blades will be affected since it is classified as an attack.

Can you provide a source for this? Trying to confirm whether or not this is the case. One of my rings has adds x-x cold & x-x lightning, trying to figure out if it applies. First time I've heard x-x (no elemental) is the only way it applies.

Thanks.

Press C, then go to Offense and click your Arc spell, or Stormbrand. It will have Cold damage listed if you have it on your ring. Unequip the ring and it will go away. Then equip any random blue weapon with cold damage and one with cold damage to spells.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:

I never did the multicraft mod craft, when I craft it can I just use the bench more times ? Or how exactly does it work? Also do I get the craft from the pale court always? Or is there only a chance to get it? And what gems should I use in the weapon :D? Sorry asking alot^^

multimod is a suffix, you craft it first and then you can add unlimited amount of other prefixes and suffixes on an item (but not more than 3 suffixes and 3 prefixes). In your case you have 1 open prefix and 2 open suffixes. So one suffix is reserved by multimod and you can craft 1 prefix - lightning damage to spells and 1 suffix - cast speed.

And yes, you have to beat pale court to unlock multimod crafting. Or you can find crafting services somewhere (on this forum maybe, try to find a thread with a lot of positive feedback from different people, beware of scammers).

Thanks for the info :)

I've crafted cast speed and lightning damage to spells now.

What should I link on the weapon now? Also this means I will probably lose enfeeble on my boots right?
Last edited by warcry16 on Dec 28, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
Hi and thanks for the great guide.

I was wondering if Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel with 45% extrra lightning damage is a high upgrade? I cant find the stat in Path of building thats why im asking. Im currently at 160k dps at lvl 91 but struggling with T13-14 bosses and need to get more damage...

The beginning of a beautiful dagger ^^
Is there any trick to farming the veiled mods for spell damage + non chaos and %deal double damage?

I cant get those mods at all, been running low tier maps untill i find syndicate and then leave just to get veiled items, but i only get shit that gives me 3 options i already have maxed out

And i dont feel like trusting someone at doing it for me, i farmed a nice amount of exalts flipping, but i dont feel like getting 7ex or so stolen
"
gustavomcs wrote:
Is there any trick to farming the veiled mods for spell damage + non chaos and %deal double damage?

I cant get those mods at all, been running low tier maps untill i find syndicate and then leave just to get veiled items, but i only get shit that gives me 3 options i already have maxed out

And i dont feel like trusting someone at doing it for me, i farmed a nice amount of exalts flipping, but i dont feel like getting 7ex or so stolen

I can't seem to find those either. In regards to not getting scammed, look on the trade forum for people with crafting services with a lot of replies to their thread and vouches. I've done this several times, no issues.
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Add x-x light damage to spells or the 10-11 % Chaos damage one? the minion mod counts as spell damage mod so spell+chaos isnt a option.
Hello there, first of all thx for the amazing guide :) i`m having so much fun. I have a couple questions:
1. Can i get a gear check and point me to the right direction, got some more ex in stock ( around 25 tbh xD ) ?
2. If i decide to change smt crafted on my new weps and use Scouring orb - can i decide wich one to remove or its gonna remove all of them including the "Multiple crafted modifiers" ?

Thanks in advanced and have a great new eve night :)
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Add x-x light damage to spells or the 10-11 % Chaos damage one? the minion mod counts as spell damage mod so spell+chaos isnt a option.

Flat lightning to spells mod adds about 30k damage on POB, Can't find the non chaos as extra mod there :/ but that last one could be better right? ( Sorry for the spam )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info