Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

i'm currently farming like mad for my weapons so i can do uber elder in the future. i heard it's recommended to have kaom's roots for uber elder right?

if so, should i gear myself so my boots resistance is not very high, so that i can do the swap easily?

and preferably fire/cold so i dont screw my lightning res up for my flask?
Last edited by Skrible on Dec 28, 2018, 9:47:54 AM
"
Skrible wrote:
i'm currently farming like mad for my weapons so i can do uber elder in the future. i heard it's recommended to have kaom's roots for uber elder right?
if so, should i gear myself so my boots resistance is not very high, so that i can do the swap easily?
and preferably fire/cold so i dont screw my lightning res up for my flask?

exactly. You can get a nice pair of chaos res boots, something like that:

and refill res loss just with one jewel swap for uber elder
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 28, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Still struggling with t14-t15 map bosses. I think my setup is good but I cannot take even 1 hit without dying from certain Bosses. Can someone take a look and see where I may have went wrong in gear and gems.

Much appreciated.

Just crafted this with 2 regals and like 70 alterations lol,

what should I craft on it with the bench?
Trigger a socketed spell with stormbrand/culling/onslaught?
or should I craft cast speed / Lightning damage to spells/ non chaos damage as extra chaos damage?
"
On weapons, # to # damage modifiers must specify “to spells,” otherwise the damage applies only to the weapon itself. On every other piece of gear # to # damage will apply to spells if (1) it has no specifications (i.e. 3-18 cold damage) or (2) it too specifies “to spells.” Anything that says “to attacks” will not apply to spells but Whirling Blades will be affected since it is classified as an attack.

Can you provide a source for this? Trying to confirm whether or not this is the case. One of my rings has adds x-x cold & x-x lightning, trying to figure out if it applies. First time I've heard x-x (no elemental) is the only way it applies.

Thanks.
"
warcry16 wrote:

or should I craft cast speed / Lightning damage to spells/ non chaos damage as extra chaos damage?

Don't use storm brand in it, you don't want to lose crit chance on storm brand because of controlled destruction.
Crafting mods are probably multimod, flat lightning damage to spells and cast speed.
"11% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage" prefix is pretty much the same as flat lightning damage to spells. But you can't craft hybrid spell damage/extra chaos because you already have spell damage on your dagger

"
MochaDragon wrote:

Can you provide a source for this? Trying to confirm whether or not this is the case. One of my rings has adds x-x cold & x-x lightning, trying to figure out if it applies. First time I've heard x-x (no elemental) is the only way it applies.
Thanks.

it works for rings, but not for weapons

"
Zeddzded wrote:
Still struggling with t14-t15 map bosses. I think my setup is good but I cannot take even 1 hit without dying from certain Bosses. Can someone take a look and see where I may have went wrong in gear and gems.
Much appreciated.

you have too much mana reserved by lvl 20 clarity. Rather lower it to lvl 8 or 9 or turn it off completely and get clear mind jewel (you have mana leech watcher's anyway)
You have very low cast rate, it's probably hard for you to react in time to major threats of high tier map bosses because of that (it's hard to stop casting arc and use movement skill with low cast rate because of spell echo).
Just start saving money to craft a good daggers with cast speed.
And yes, you can't face tank bosses with this build, you have to learn their mechanics and react properly
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 28, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:

Don't use storm brand in it, you don't want to lose crit chance on storm brand because of controlled destruction.
Crafting mods are probably multimod, flat lightning damage to spells and cast speed.
"11% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage" prefix is pretty much the same as flat lightning damage to spells. But you can't craft hybrid spell damage/extra chaos because you already have spell damage on your dagger

"
MochaDragon wrote:

Thanks.

it works for rings, but not for weapons

I never did the multicraft mod craft, when I craft it can I just use the bench more times ? Or how exactly does it work? Also do I get the craft from the pale court always? Or is there only a chance to get it? And what gems should I use in the weapon :D? Sorry asking alot^^
"
warcry16 wrote:

I never did the multicraft mod craft, when I craft it can I just use the bench more times ? Or how exactly does it work? Also do I get the craft from the pale court always? Or is there only a chance to get it? And what gems should I use in the weapon :D? Sorry asking alot^^

multimod is a suffix, you craft it first and then you can add unlimited amount of other prefixes and suffixes on an item (but not more than 3 suffixes and 3 prefixes). In your case you have 1 open prefix and 2 open suffixes. So one suffix is reserved by multimod and you can craft 1 prefix - lightning damage to spells and 1 suffix - cast speed.

And yes, you have to beat pale court to unlock multimod crafting. Or you can find crafting services somewhere (on this forum maybe, try to find a thread with a lot of positive feedback from different people, beware of scammers).
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 28, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

you have too much mana reserved by lvl 20 clarity. Rather lower it to lvl 8 or 9 or turn it off completely and get clear mind jewel (you have mana leech watcher's anyway)
You have very low cast rate, it's probably hard for you to react in time to major threats of high tier map bosses because of that (it's hard to stop casting arc and use movement skill with low cast rate because of spell echo).
Just start saving money to craft a good daggers with cast speed.
And yes, you can't face tank bosses with this build, you have to learn their mechanics and react properly

Thank you!
Yes, I DO have problems getting out of the way, it seems like I am stuck and can't move sometimes. I assumed it was because I was stunned or something. Clear Mind was next on my list of things to get. Clarity makes sense also, should have realized that.

To all who help Enki out answering questions -- You are POG!!!
Hello!

Have been playing PoE for more than a month now and this is the first build I have played. Always checking changes and all, and based all my upgrades from this guide's suggestions.

Since Enki removed the mark of the shaper/ elder essence worm combo, I am wondering if it is still the best setup (because I have it already) and if I should look for the rare shaper opal ring.

Hope you can also check out my gear and progress (lvl 94)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/akromacc/characters

I dont know how to paste items here, pls help hehe.
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info