Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Skrible wrote:

thanks! damn, now i have more gems to level. just failed making a lvl21 arc with 5x 20/20 arcs today :S

just check prices for corrupted 20/20 gems
lightning spire trap is 7c for example
you don't really need quality for your arc btw, and lvl 21 arc is 40c
It gives you about +15% dps more, one of the cheapest and best upgrades you can get
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 27, 2018, 6:27:21 AM
Hey guys. I have a small problem. I can only spawn 2 lightning golems or 2 Flame Golems because i have Spell Echo Support on these skills (Blue k in Top right skill corner).

But i dont have spell echo support linked with golems. Even when i remove all Items from my inventory except the Golems, i still have Spell echo support on them.

I cant find the solution to this.

I want to Spawn a Lightning and a Flame Golem. But its not possible, when it casts 2 times.

"
kiffbohne wrote:
Hey guys. I have a small problem. I can only spawn 2 lightning golems or 2 Flame Golems because i have Spell Echo Support on these skills (Blue k in Top right skill corner).

maybe you have spell echo affix on the item where your golems gems are socketed? your profile is private, I can't check
"
kiffbohne wrote:

But i dont have spell echo support linked with golems. Even when i remove all Items from my inventory except the Golems, i still have Spell echo support on them.

I cant find the solution to this.

I want to Spawn a Lightning and a Flame Golem. But its not possible, when it casts 2 times.

ok guys. i had Supported by level 20 Spell echo in my item..... :D
Hey blg_RealiZe,

can you tell me why you use Empower support in your Inpulsa ? When i try it with my current items it shows me less effective dps in POB then with add lightning dmg. Thx for answer :)
Great build, thanks.
Last edited by Moted1 on Dec 28, 2018, 4:10:28 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:

thanks! damn, now i have more gems to level. just failed making a lvl21 arc with 5x 20/20 arcs today :S

just check prices for corrupted 20/20 gems
lightning spire trap is 7c for example
you don't really need quality for your arc btw, and lvl 21 arc is 40c
It gives you about +15% dps more, one of the cheapest and best upgrades you can get

yes i know i dont need quality for arc in our build. but seeing how short of currency i was, i decided to take a gamble lol. failed terribly. hahaha
"
Bialus wrote:
Hey blg_RealiZe,
can you tell me why you use Empower support in your Inpulsa ? When i try it with my current items it shows me less effective dps in POB then with add lightning dmg. Thx for answer :)

+1 level of socketed gems corruption. It's only worth to use empower instead of added lightning damage of you have it. In that case empower gives more DPS.
But this "+1 lvl gems" inpulsa's was the first one that appeared on poe.trade in about 10 days of live search =\ And the price was just insane :D But it's like +18% more damage so I bought it, even it has such a bad rolls.
People just scared to corrupt them in this league because of the price.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 27, 2018, 7:23:33 AM
Does someone know why a corrupted lvl 21 wrath with essence worm doesnt boost my dps?
I swaped my lvl 20 corrupted warth with it and the tooltip doesnt show a damage boost neither does the pathofbuilding...
"
Sooler wrote:
Does someone know why a corrupted lvl 21 wrath with essence worm doesnt boost my dps?
I swaped my lvl 20 corrupted warth with it and the tooltip doesnt show a damage boost neither does the pathofbuilding...

because there is no difference between lvl 22 wrath and lvl 23 wrath in terms of spell damage. The only difference is "lightning damage to attacks" that doesn't work for spells

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wrath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info