Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Bialus wrote:
Hey blg_RealiZe,
can you tell me why you use Empower support in your Inpulsa ? When i try it with my current items it shows me less effective dps in POB then with add lightning dmg. Thx for answer :)

+1 level of socketed gems corruption. It's only worth to use empower instead of added lightning damage of you have it. In that case empower gives more DPS.
But this "+1 lvl gems" inpulsa's was the first one that appeared on poe.trade in about 10 days of live search =\ And the price was just insane :D But it's like +18% more damage so I bought it, even it has such a bad rolls.
People just scared to corrupt them in this league because of the price.

Yeah i guess i should start watching trade 24/7 to find something good like yours :P
I expect nothing less then my next upgrades will be expensive as hell
"
Zeddzded wrote:
Kinda frustrating how glass cannon this thing is. Maybe I need to learn mechanics of bosses better but its hard when you can't shoot at boss because you're running for your life.

Moved some passives around for more life (5k now) and still get crushed by bosses only.

Am I missing something, or just suck at playing right? Tried the wolf captain b

It's a bit of a glass canon, true, but the intent is to avoid being hit rather than relying on tanking. Your character tab is locked, so I can't help you there. One thing that is extremely helpful for bosses is making sure you use your Decoy Totem. Personally I socket this into my Whirling Blades 4L so that the totem gets Fortify as well as myself.

You can also rework some gems from the build to make yourself more tanky. Enki has his Enfeeble set to manual cast and linked with Arcane Surge. This gives a much stronger Arcane Surge buff and a max level curse at the cost of convenience. I link my Enfeeble with CoH to Storm Brand and add a Blind Support in there, making my SB curse/blind (I haven't fully tested this yet to see if I want to settle on it).

bIg_RealiZe created a 4L Lightning Spires in order to help nuke bosses. I reworked my talent tree to see if a second curse was worth 3 points to get Whispers of Doom (very high dps boost with Conductivity on anything but Shaper, then only moderate dps boost - still plan on trying this with Temporal Chains).
"

bIg_RealiZe created a 4L Lightning Spires in order to help nuke bosses. I reworked my talent tree to see if a second curse was worth 3 points to get Whispers of Doom (very high dps boost with Conductivity on anything but Shaper, then only moderate dps boost - still plan on trying this with Temporal Chains).

with your tree lvl 10 conductivity will give you about 20% lighning penetration vs bosses (other than shaper) which is about 10% more damage - it's quite alright for 4 talents, you can't get that much from any other talents.
But you'll get a lot less HP with this tree on high levels since you can't possibly get constitution node.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 27, 2018, 9:36:51 AM
Hi folks. I haven't posted a lot in these forums but i want to thank Enki and all other active players in this forum for all the very usefull informations. Especially this build makes me enjoy this game. All others i've played in the past got nerfed/killed in some way.

Now i'd like to show you what i've been able to craft in the last 3 days.
It took me several exalts to get these 2 mods together (and that's for EACH Dagger). I know that the crafted mods on them still have room for improvement, but boy am i happy to have dual doryanis replaced with those 2 Daggers 😊

Should i try to sell them once i've managed to craft highest Tier crafting mods on them? On the other hand 20/9 & 20/8 are not perfect but atm there are no such Sai-Daggers in standard available as far as i checked on poe.trade

Cheers
Hello! love the guide, just have one question. Should i keep using a rare six link chest rather than Inpulsa 5 link? Until i can six link it. Essentially is Hypothermia support better than Inpulsa?
It's called inpulsa's broken heart becouse it's broken.
5L inpulsa is better than 7 linked armour.

*IMO - they should balance it to 30/20%.
Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Dec 27, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"

with your tree lvl 10 conductivity will give you about 20% lighning penetration vs bosses (other than shaper) which is about 10% more damage - it's quite alright for 4 talents, you can't get that much from any other talents.
But you'll get a lot less HP with this tree on high levels since you can't possibly get constitution node.

Yes, it's certainly a large dps boost. I even managed to have a small dps boost on Shaper by taking out the 3 attack/cast speed nodes (I'd have to play around to see if the 10% Curse Effect is worth a 4th passive). However, right now dps is not an issue, and I'd loose out on blind. If I can find a good shaped glove with socketed cast speed and blind, then I will likely revert back to double curse. Currently however, especially with these trades damage is not an issue at all, even with a 5L Arc.

Health is considerably lower, but not too terribly so. Changes from the build's default level 100:
-1 jewel socket
-10 dextereity
-40 strength
-4% health
-20 maximum health
-16% mana
-20% mana regen
-1% life regen

+40 intellect
+20% choas res
+22% elemental damage
+12% spell damage
+36% lightning damage
+10% shock effect
+4% cast speed
+1 passive (I stopped at 99)
+25% energy shield
+12% attack damage

This is clearly an offensive trade for a defensive one. As I approach end game I may choose to revert this. I mostly created this variant to test double curses. I've considered keeping the left portion of the tree, dropping the flask nodes (for second curse), and reverting the right/bottom portions. Since I intend to take Purity of Flesh in either case, the only difference is -10 dex, +10 int for the pathing change.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 27, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

What do you guys think i should add as the second suffix? Im thinking attack speed but dunno if i want to sacrifice that for something else.

Edit: Also, the lower spell damage + non chaos to chaos is better than the raw higher spell damage right?
Last edited by gustavomcs on Dec 27, 2018, 11:13:30 AM
"
gustavomcs wrote:

What do you guys think i should add as the second suffix? Im thinking attack speed but dunno if i want to sacrifice that for something else.

Edit: Also, the lower spell damage + non chaos to chaos is better than the raw higher spell damage right?

7% chance to deal double damage as a 3rd suffix
yes, 50% spell damage + 6% non chaos is better than 66% spell damage
can someone that knows well how the build and interaction work rate my daggers ? I m still noobish are they like a 5/10? Crafting isn t a strong point of mine either so explain like for a kid, lol
Last edited by Hotokee on Dec 27, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info