Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91 or anyone else that is good with arc stuff. any recommendations on my build on what to upgrade next or change? not having problems really. being able to beat the Shaper rather fast and working on uber elder right now but im not sure if i should go into uber elder blind or not.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Sooler wrote:
Does someone know why a corrupted lvl 21 wrath with essence worm doesnt boost my dps?
I swaped my lvl 20 corrupted warth with it and the tooltip doesnt show a damage boost neither does the pathofbuilding...

because there is no difference between lvl 22 wrath and lvl 23 wrath in terms of spell damage. The only difference is "lightning damage to attacks" that doesn't work for spells

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wrath

Ah ok, thank you for your help.
Have a nice day!
"
NovaM00n wrote:
@Enki91 or anyone else that is good with arc stuff. any recommendations on my build on what to upgrade next or change? not having problems really. being able to beat the Shaper rather fast and working on uber elder right now but im not sure if i should go into uber elder blind or not.

You need Kaom's root's for uber elder fight. It's gonna be very hard to get more cold res because you have so much of it on your boots =\ Probably get another belt, maybe jewels with HP cold res on it. Fight uber elder without Kaom's is not a pleasant experience
And read the description of Enki's uber elder youtube video

You probably have just enough dps to kill him, you can try. But you probably should craft another daggers
Two daggers like that almost doubles your DPS, it's like 5-6ex to craft one.
Spoiler

p.s. you don't have any source of cold damage in your build - hypothermia is a lot worse for you

And another thing. Don't tunnel vision your characted during uber elder fight, try to see what's going on around the whole battlefield. And your first priority should be those "squids" that poops degen ground if you leave them alive long enough - kill them ASAP
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 27, 2018, 7:54:07 AM
Hey there. Thank you very much for the amazing guide!

I'm having a lot of fun so far and I have changed a few things around, at least while I am farming an Impulsa. (The most obvious change is a conductivity Build with the Zero Reseved necklace)

(So far I had terrible luck in my delves and I can't efficiently farm beast/incursion cause I did not play those leagues and don't understand the mechanics properly)

Anyways it would be great if you guys could point me towards obvious mistakes/misunderstandings in my build. I am doing ok but have some issues with higher tier maps.

Thanks a lot!
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
I'm having a lot of fun so far and I have changed a few things around, at least while I am farming an Impulsa. (The most obvious change is a conductivity Build with the Zero Reseved necklace)
(So far I had terrible luck in my delves and I can't efficiently farm beast/incursion cause I did not play those leagues and don't understand the mechanics properly)
Anyways it would be great if you guys could point me towards obvious mistakes/misunderstandings in my build. I am doing ok but have some issues with higher tier maps.
Thanks a lot!

get all flasks that are recommended in the guide (wise oak, atziri's promise. Get rid of mana flask and hybrid flask, you should be able to sustain your mana just with mana leech support, just use storm brand more often)
Buy essence worm ring with wrath in it - it's a huge part of our damage. Both of your rare rings are pretty bad anyway.
You should probably do all that before inpulsa's, it's not very expensive.
And you really want HP on all your jewels later, but it's not the first priority.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 27, 2018, 8:03:22 AM
finally did it, didn t have time to do a map but my tooltip damage wnent up quite a bit
Hey all

My damage seems to be ok but survivability seems horrid.

I'm fairly stuck on what to buy next with 3ex. Watcher's with leech or go for a an upgrade elsewhere?? Can anyone please inspect my char and advise. Hugely appreciated
Spoiler
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
Thanks a lot!

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

get all flasks that are recommended in the guide (wise oak, atziri's promise. Get rid of mana flask and hybrid flask, you should be able to sustain your mana just with mana leech support, just use storm brand more often)
Buy essence worm ring with wrath in it - it's a huge part of our damage. Both of your rare rings are pretty bad anyway.
You should probably do all that before inpulsa's, it's not very expensive.
And you really want HP on all your jewels later, but it's not the first priority.

Thank you for the wrath pointer! I had to turn off herald of thunder for mana reasons but that is already overcompensated by lvl 8 wrath.

The mana is not per say for sustain but i often find myself getting hit and starved for mana as the damage strips all of my mana away.
While i prefer this to being killed the flasks help me a bit from getting stranded without any zapping ability. Anyways I'll try to switch the flasks. Any other advise is very welcome

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
NovaM00n wrote:

You need Kaom's root's for uber elder fight. It's gonna be very hard to get more cold res because you have so much of it on your boots =\ Probably get another belt, maybe jewels with HP cold res on it. Fight uber elder without Kaom's is not a pleasant experience
And read the description of Enki's uber elder youtube video

You probably have just enough dps to kill him, you can try. But you probably should craft another daggers
Two daggers like that almost doubles your DPS, it's like 5-6ex to craft one.
Spoiler

p.s. you don't have any source of cold damage in your build - hypothermia is a lot worse for you

And another thing. Don't tunnel vision your characted during uber elder fight, try to see what's going on around the whole battlefield. And your first priority should be those "squids" that poops degen ground if you leave them alive long enough - kill them ASAP

Thank you! i was just looking on how to get this multiple crafted mods recipe and just got it. also i knew something was off and i somehow dont have cold damage anymore thank! for the uber elder i will look at the video. and i will try to craft those daggers.
"
Chrisss0r wrote:

The mana is not per say for sustain but i often find myself getting hit and starved for mana as the damage strips all of my mana away.

this crafted mod on a ring or amulet helps a lot. You'll always have mana at least for movement skills to run away

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info