Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
Lyxcrit wrote:
I have saved up 11ex. Not really sure what the priority is for what to purchase next. Really want to make sure I invest in stuff the right way. I am still dying in t14s which is making leveling suck. Please help

Why are you using that watcher's eye, when you arent running clarity or grace.
Get the proper one then can put culling strike on storm brand.

Those weapons are horrid.

lvl21 Arc would boost your damage quite a bit.

You really should look at the flask section in the first post.

Agree with artwebb, fix all that first, get better right ring, then probably inpulsa
"
XChristianX02 wrote:
NO ME DEJA VER NADA :(

No idea why you can't see anything
"
Zly1 wrote:
@Zeyna
Very nice gear!
I only see a couple small things. I believe most at your level are trading some of life nodes for the purity of flesh wheel at top left for more survivability and/or the triangle under spiritual aid for more damage.

I am sure someone more at your gear lvl will take a look and help more

Thanks man, got lucky a lot of times this league. I was thinking of getting rid of flask nodes. It makes a lot of sense to me but idk if i would end up regretting it rofl.
Followed the guide. Nice clear guide.

Problems:

1) Single target dmg is terrible
2) Gets one shotted all day long, survival is bad.

Quited it.

Spended multiple exalts on the char, with good weapons solid gear, no dice however.

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
Lyxcrit wrote:
I have saved up 11ex. Not really sure what the priority is for what to purchase next. Really want to make sure I invest in stuff the right way. I am still dying in t14s which is making leveling suck. Please help

Why are you using that watcher's eye, when you arent running clarity or grace.
Get the proper one then can put culling strike on storm brand.

Those weapons are horrid.

lvl21 Arc would boost your damage quite a bit.

You really should look at the flask section in the first post.

Yeah I haven't bought anything because I'm new, everything I'm using is stuff I found. I will work on these changes. I was using clarity until today when I found the clear mind and wanted to test it out. My main concern is buying something and buying the wrong stuff
@Enki91 or other Arc veterans...

Could you check out my gear/gems/jewels/flasks/etc and see what I should focus improving on? Currently have about 5 exalts to work with.

Not having any issues on maps whatsoever and taking it slow, currently finishing up all the T7's, but want to be prepared for harder content.

Thanks!

Edit: Character Name - ArcusFarcus

And thanks for the guide, its awesome!
Last edited by white0ut on Dec 27, 2018, 1:21:19 AM
"
GATYGUN wrote:
Followed the guide. Nice clear guide.

Problems:

1) Single target dmg is terrible
2) Gets one shotted all day long, survival is bad.

Quited it.

Spended multiple exalts on the char, with good weapons solid gear, no dice however.

I’d have to disagree, but since you don’t even have your character tab unlocked, I’m forced to assume you are either looking for a type of character that doesn’t exist in the game or failed to actually follow the mechanics of the build. Good luck, and please unlock your character tab if you choose to give self cast Arc another go.
Thanks for the guide. I was able to use this build to get my first shaper kill in ssf. I really appreciate the leveling portion.

Attack speed is better than increased lightning damage for last suffix right?
"
napraen wrote:

Attack speed is better than increased lightning damage for last suffix right?

hell no
craft 7% chance to deal double damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info