Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Ok, so this build wrecks mobs! Just got the Inpulsas and gave higher tier map a go. Its the map with Piety at the end, cant remember if it tier 13, 14 or 15.

Anyways, my witch cruises through map super easy. I fought all 3 mini boss to get to Piety and they were easy. However, Piety absolutley wrecked me. All portal attempts gone trying to kill him. Was almost lvl 90, now starting over.Is that boss just extra hard?

Kinda frustrating how glass cannon this thing is. Maybe I need to learn mechanics of bosses better but its hard when you can't shoot at boss because you're running for your life.

Moved some passives around for more life (5k now) and still get crushed by bosses only.

Am I missing something, or just suck at playing right? Tried the wolf captain b

I think I just need better skillz.

Love this guide btw!
Hey guys, is it better to run arc on a glove with faster casting and mana leech or on a helmet with innervate ?
i got a Shagreen Gloves but wasted about 40 cromes with no 4B for Arc :(

I had this today but i'm so newbie about crafting tho, i dont know what to worth to move further, can you guys help me about it ? Whats the priority of mods for us?
"
GATYGUN wrote:
Followed the guide. Nice clear guide.
Problems:
1) Single target dmg is terrible
2) Gets one shotted all day long, survival is bad.
Quited it.
Spended multiple exalts on the char, with good weapons solid gear, no dice however.

"bUiLd cAn'T dO sInGlE taRgeT dAMaGe"
yes, it can. Change curse setup and decoy totem to 4-link lightning spire trap and melt bosses:

https://youtu.be/vhhlFY_NwHI

"Bad surviveability"? I literally leveled from 94 to 95 while farming uber elder and t16 maps (before syndicate damage was nerfed). But you have to move a lot, you can't just stand on one place and cast your arc for 10 seconds in a row, especially vs syndicate
You spent multiple exalts on it. Multiple.. like 2 or 3?

"
Zhultas wrote:

I had this today but i'm so newbie about crafting tho, i dont know what to worth to move further, can you guys help me about it ? Whats the priority of mods for us?

it's alright.. but why not a dagger?
mods - multimod, cast speed, hybrid spell damage 50% + 6% extra chaos
And divine it to a better rolls (check your beastiary, it has "divine-like" option too "reroll mod values")

"
white0ut wrote:
@Enki91 or other Arc veterans...
Could you check out my gear/gems/jewels/flasks/etc and see what I should focus improving on? Currently have about 5 exalts to work with.
Not having any issues on maps whatsoever and taking it slow, currently finishing up all the T7's, but want to be prepared for harder content.
Thanks!
Edit: Character Name - ArcusFarcus
And thanks for the guide, its awesome!

Rework your resistances for wise oak flask (lightning res should be the highest). Drop stibnite flask for it.
Crafted mod on your Damnation slicer dagger doesn't work for spells. you need "lightning damage to spells"
And probably just start crafting daggers, it'll give you the most DPS boost.

Further upgrades:
You gloves are not very good, you need cast speed or "attack and cast speed" for more DPS.
You can get another helmet with lab enchant or bone helmet with minion damage implicit.
You can get stygian vise belt and put abyss jewel in it.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 27, 2018, 3:28:47 AM
Hello guys,

I'm new with the craft system and i need some advices.

I manage to get this with a shaped poignard base :

I'm not looking for the best weapon, i'm looking for a decent end game weapon and i would like to know what should i do next ?

Should i use an Augmentation, regal ? I'm a bit lost on what to do. My goal is to put the multiple crafted mod on this weapon.

Also i have a bestiary imprint recipe.

Thx in advance!
"
Shekil wrote:
Hello guys,

I'm new with the craft system and i need some advices.

Spoiler
I manage to get this with a shaped poignard base :

I'm not looking for the best weapon, i'm looking for a decent end game weapon and i would like to know what should i do next ?

Should i use an Augmentation, regal ? I'm a bit lost on what to do. My goal is to put the multiple crafted mod on this weapon.

Also i have a bestiary imprint recipe.

Thx in advance!

create an imprint, then regal. If the second mod is bad - annul, if it's good (t1/t2 cast speed, t1/t2 lightning damage to spells, t1 spell damage, t1/t2 penetration) keep and multicraft
If you fail to annul - use imprint and try again. If you fail the second time - craft t1 extra chaos again, it's not that hard
Mods to craft:
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 27, 2018, 3:49:25 AM
Hi guys,

im still kinda noob so I'd like to know where should I invest next. I feel like I should have more hp at this stage(not even 5k). I am about to hit 94 soon.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

yes, it can. Change curse setup and decoy totem to 4-link lightning spire trap and melt bosses:

sorry, how do i set this up? been having some troubles with bosses so i would like to try this
"
Skrible wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

sorry, how do i set this up? been having some troubles with bosses so i would like to try this

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

thanks! damn, now i have more gems to level. just failed making a lvl21 arc with 5x 20/20 arcs today :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info