Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@zly1

In the gear section his sceptres and wands have increased lightining damage on them......why wouldn't they work?

And i'm literally just following this guys build and he doesn't put points into that part of the tree so idk.

Double EDIT: nvm he does put points into it at the 100 tree not the 90 im a dumbass and yea i need to find some good daggers but holy fuck are they expensive.
Last edited by Kedvin on Dec 26, 2018, 5:31:55 PM

Hi, this is my actually build im already make t15 maps but im laking of single dmg to bosses, i dont know where to get more damage x.x im stuck at this moment.
Am a new player any assistance from people on next upgrades would be appreciated.

<3

Viruxz is the char name
Really enjoying the build so far this league

Can anyone suggest how much life should I be aiming for before doing Shaper?
@Zeyna
Very nice gear!
I only see a couple small things. I believe most at your level are trading some of life nodes for the purity of flesh wheel at top left for more survivability and/or the triangle under spiritual aid for more damage.

I am sure someone more at your gear lvl will take a look and help more
I have saved up 11ex. Not really sure what the priority is for what to purchase next. Really want to make sure I invest in stuff the right way. I am still dying in t14s which is making leveling suck. Please help
"
Lyxcrit wrote:
I have saved up 11ex. Not really sure what the priority is for what to purchase next. Really want to make sure I invest in stuff the right way. I am still dying in t14s which is making leveling suck. Please help

Why are you using that watcher's eye, when you arent running clarity or grace.
Get the proper one then can put culling strike on storm brand.

Those weapons are horrid.

lvl21 Arc would boost your damage quite a bit.

You really should look at the flask section in the first post.
Hey there. Thank you very much for the amazing guide!

I'm having a lot of fun so far and I have changed a few things around, at least while I am farming an Impulsa. (The most obvious change is a conductivity Build with the Zero Reseved necklace)

(So far I had terrible luck in my delves and I can't efficiently farm beast/incursion cause I did not play those leagues and don't understand the mechanics properly)

Anyways it would be great if you guys could point me towards obvious mistakes/misunderstandings in my build. I am doing ok but have some issues with higher tier maps.

Thanks a lot!
"
aGalaxy_ wrote:

How much crit chance do you think is needed? I'm currently sitting on 10%, is this enough?

feels ok at 10.4% on arc and 16.9% on storm brand
NO ME DEJA VER NADA :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info