Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

First, hats off to PerkyPsycho for helping out the less fortunate at Christmas with his gifts. Very kind, hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!

Second, I had posted way back but it got lost in this fast moving thread. This is my first time playing so thanks to this guide I have made it to lvl87 with my largely SSF gear. RNG hasn't been kind and I am basically at my gears limit. If someone would be so kind to take a look I would appreciate it. I can run stuff up to t12 without too much trouble but random deaths have halted progress unless I just grind easier content. My budget is embarrassing, have about 30c, unless I learn how to sell stuff I guess.
Last edited by Zly1 on Dec 26, 2018, 1:21:31 PM
hey enki. could you or anyone take a look at my setup and give me some recommendations what i should upgrade or maybe change? im not unhappy with the current setup but im not sure what to upgrade next. thanks!
Build says all content and mapmods but i can't even do red maps none the less uber fuck all when everything one shots me.....way too much effort i'm literally tiring my hands just trying to spam keys to stay alive this build is not that great for endgame AT ALL unless you have 100 exalt items in each slot or something because i'm just getting absolutely destroyed by syndicate and red maps =/ and i've done nothing but follow the guide. At this point it doesn't feel like any amount of life or dmg is going to stop me from getting poofed like i am.

3k alterations later, lol
Hi, pretty new to poe and made a similar build to this following a few guides, including this one for some aspects, i am currently mapping around t8-9, and i'm starting to see a lacking single target damage. I still melt through packs of mobs, no problem, but my dmg to bosses is...not as good as it was before.Here is the Poe builder link to my witch build (pastebin link), feel free to tell me what's wrong with it, it would be appreciated! ;) : https://pastebin.com/eJtZH80E
Last edited by ProsAreBad on Dec 26, 2018, 3:40:28 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Spagueti wrote:

you are right

it's debatable :)
Depends on the gear I think. If gear is not that good and fights are long - crit doesn't matter that much, you'll proc your elemental overload eventually and will be able to keep it active since you only need to crit once per 8 seconds.
But almost all my fights vs monsters and bosses in maps are under 3-5 seconds and elemental overload is a huge part of my damage. 5% crit chance is often just not enough to proc elemental overload instantly and I'm losing DPS because of that.
So I'm trying this now.

Crit suffix gives about 6% less dps compare to "7% chance to deal double damage", but I have instant proc of elemental overload every time I put my banner on enemy.
Still not sure what's better and I don't recommend to craft a dagger like that... yet.

How much crit chance do you think is needed? I'm currently sitting on 10%, is this enough?
"
Kedvin wrote:
Build says all content and mapmods but i can't even do red maps none the less uber fuck all when everything one shots me.....way too much effort i'm literally tiring my hands just trying to spam keys to stay alive this build is not that great for endgame AT ALL unless you have 100 exalt items in each slot or something because i'm just getting absolutely destroyed by syndicate and red maps =/ and i've done nothing but follow the guide. At this point it doesn't feel like any amount of life or dmg is going to stop me from getting poofed like i am.

Im not really in any position to advise you on gear as im a noob my self, when i changed to daggers it made life alot easier the mobility with whirling blades is really good at avoiding hits.

my gear is not brilliant but can clear t15 maps pretty easy, t16 is another matter though untill i can learn the fights.

It certainly worth trying daggers out with whirling blades.
@Kedvin
I am by no means a pro at this but just a few things, take them with a grain of salt if you want
1) right wand, lightning damage does nothing, it is implied attack only on weapons. so both wands just the spell damage and cast speed is helping.
I suggest daggers because whirling blades is awesome for getting around, I hardly ever am walking
2) need to refund the two to elemental focus on the right and probably a couple life to get the elemental triangle on the left below spiritual aid, nice dps boost
Can anyone take a look at my profile and tell me what i should go for next? I need a goal to survive. Thank you.
Are there any experienced players here using this build in standard league and willing to help a noob?

I have a bunch of questions that concern especially standard league (less crafting options, legacy stats available etc).

I dont wanna spam this topic with the questions since they are probably irrelevant for 90% of the players here.

Would be great if there was someone who i could talk to ingame for a couple of minutes.

Feel free to PM me here or (if im online)send me a chat.

Thanks alot! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info