Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So I just bought a random shaper dagger for a few chaos orbs and used some alteration orbs to make a t1 extra chaos damage. Then I used a regal orb which gave me t2 penetration. Since I don't have lv4 spell dmg+extra chaos damage, just crafted lv3 one. I know this is a bad base item, but I'm happy with the result. My DPS on POB increased approximately 40k without flasks and shock&chill effect. :) If I get more currency then I will make a better one. Thanks for the crafting guide!!
Last edited by Shrimpfactory on Dec 26, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
"
warrri wrote:
"

On weapons, # to # damage modifiers must specify “to spells,” otherwise the damage applies only to the weapon itself. On every other piece of gear # to # damage will apply to spells if (1) it has no specifications (i.e. 3-18 cold damage) or (2) it too specifies “to spells.” Anything that says “to attacks” will not apply to spells but Whirling Blades will be affected since it is classified as an attack.

Yea dont be a retard like me. In my excitement i didnt notice there are two different crafts.

So...does "remove crafted mods" remove everything, including the multimod?
Im bashing my head in rn.

Welcome to the club, made the same mistake:
IGN: Tjoen
"
rison77 wrote:
Hey Guys!

Whats the prior for the unique gear items? At the moment i have 5 exa. I can buy an inpulsa, or watcher's eye + clear mind? I dont have problem with the map clear speed, its very smooth on 13+ maps, just some ugly syndicate member's can one hitting me.

I think mana leeching watcher's eye is better choice because it helps a lot. I mean a LOT both damage(clear mind) and survivability. And a 6-linked inpulsa costs 8.5ex now so yeah..
"
Shrimpfactory wrote:

So I just bought a random shaper dagger for a few chaos orbs and used some alteration orbs to make a t1 extra chaos damage. Then I used a regal orb which gave me t2 penetration. Since I don't have lv4 spell dmg+extra chaos damage, just crafted lv3 one. I know this is a bad base item, but I'm happy with the result. My DPS on POB increased approximately 40k without flasks and shock&chill effect. :) If I get more currency then I will make a better one. Thanks for the crafting guide!!

it's not the best, but it's still better than pretty much anything you could buy for 2-3 ex
gz
First ever attempt at the maze of minotaur map today, was avoiding his over head attack ok, but his sweep aoe killed me.

When i ported back in the room the falling boulders instantly killed me didnt even have chance to move...arggg

any tips on this fight please?
Hi everyone,

First of all, a big thank you to Enki for the guide. It's really well-written and great help to so many people here. I last played a few years back, it's good to come back and see the game and its community growing.

Followed this guide and cruised to T13 maps before I have to upgrade stuff. Just finished a round of upgrades, would appreciate if I can get some feedback on what I should improve to be Shaper/Elder-ready.

Briefly,
1) still using scepters (saving up for daggers)
2) clarity + storm brand-mana leech (no watcher's eye yet, it's so darn ex)
3) a non-elder essence worm dropped so I used it
4) balanced my resistances and using wise oak, also have Aztiri's Promise

I have about 3ex in currency, wondering which gear I should work on? Read a lot about crafting daggers here and obviously it's out of budget now. Watcher's eye and clear mind should be alright though. Would prefer not to change out my chest for Inpulsa if I can farm T15 maps with this setup.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Hi everyone,

First of all, a big thank you to Enki for the guide. It's really well-written and great help to so many people here. I last played a few years back, it's good to come back and see the game and its community growing.

Followed this guide and cruised to T13 maps before I have to upgrade stuff. Just finished a round of upgrades, would appreciate if I can get some feedback on what I should improve to be Shaper/Elder-ready.

Briefly,
1) still using scepters (saving up for daggers)
2) clarity + storm brand-mana leech (no watcher's eye yet, it's so darn ex)
3) a non-elder essence worm dropped so I used it
4) balanced my resistances and using wise oak, also have Aztiri's Promise

I have about 3ex in currency, wondering which gear I should work on? Read a lot about crafting daggers here and obviously it's out of budget now. Watcher's eye and clear mind should be alright though. Would prefer not to change out my chest for Inpulsa if I can farm T15 maps with this setup.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

PS: please ignore the above post!
Character: Odssey
"
"
Badtwo wrote:
Do I have enough cold damage for Hypothermia to work? I have cold damage, but I do not have "cold damage to spells" A bit confused on this , and is there any way in pob to check if Hypo is working? DannnosWitch is the char.
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 25, 2018, 12:55:36 AM
Also will a jewel with cold damage to attacks not work? It needs to be spells right?

On weapons, # to # damage modifiers must specify “to spells,” otherwise the damage applies only to the weapon itself. On every other piece of gear # to # damage will apply to spells if (1) it has no specifications (i.e. 3-18 cold damage) or (2) it too specifies “to spells.” Anything that says “to attacks” will not apply to spells but Whirling Blades will be affected since it is classified as an attack.

PoB will only assume the enemy is chilled if you select it. Nonetheless, with any source of cold damage to spells we chill due to Beacon of Ruin (read the BoR wiki for more information). If you do not know if you are applying cold damage, PoB will say the amount you do for each type of damage.

You can get cold damage to spells
(1) New ring crafting (will apply 2 damage types)
(2) Abyss jewels with “cold damage to spells”
(3) Weapon with “cold damage to spells”
(4) Probably several other locations I’m not thinking about right now

Note: If you have Elemental Focus supporting a spell, then it will not trigger shock/chill.

@Badtwo The Hypnotic Eye Jewel you have socketed in your tree has "Adds 9 to 13 cold damage to spells." This is sufficient to proc Hypothermia.

Thank you my friend. What a great well written post. That explained everything for me! Much appreciated.
Hello and thank you for awesome build! I am currently lvl 90 soon 91 and im unsure what i should upgrade next. I dont really want to go for inpulsas yet, i like my current chest. Also should i replace some item asap to get my green gems to level 20 or take 30 dex node from passive tree?

Thank you in advance

Finally got an Inpulsa's, but it is only a 5 link. How much of a dps loss is loosing Hypothermia. I had a 6L chest and was running with Hypothermia. I just want to be sure I didnt hurt my damage output by switching to an Inpulsa 5L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info