Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Shetzki wrote:
"
Shetzki wrote:
Guys check my character Shanti_Betrayal and please tell me what can i do to improve it? I couldnt kill mastermind ilvl 83 is that build actualy so bad against bosses/end-game content? Help please

Up :(

I killed mastermind on day 6 of the league
But I used 4-link lightning spire trap (instead of decoy totem, clarity, enfeeble, cast on damage taken).

IT's good to have two life flasks (I replaced basalt flask for one more HP flask) in this fight. And it's better to replace gruthkul pantheon to ryslatha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVWuDEiB0lE

btw, why do you use clarity if you got clear mind jewel? Turn it off
You can get a pair of gloves with cast and attack speed - more DPS
you don't have any source of cold damage to spells - hypothermia is a lot worse (I literally mention this problem every single time I look at someone's profile). You can buy stygian vise belt and put abyss jewel with HP and cold damage to spells into it.
You can get another enchant on your boots for more single target vs bosses (1-160 lightning damage to spells if you havn't killed recently or 10% penetration if you havn't killed recently). It's very easy to farm it yourself, it's only 15 possible enchants in uber lab.
Hi

i managed to craft this dagger

it has lowest tiers should i multi craft it or not ?
hello people, is it worth change my tabula rasa for a queens hunger 5L? cant aford an inpulsa for now, also if somedoby could check my profile and give some tips i would really apreciatte it :)
So this build is not to bad, I have very little experience in Path of Exile and I managed to make it to act 5 before dying. I died to the first major boss, and I believe its due to my game mechanics and not enough res. Any suggestions?
"
Booomr wrote:
Hi

i managed to craft this dagger

it has lowest tiers should i multi craft it or not ?

probably
It's still better than anything you could buy for 3ex and you can sell it for more
"
Rasilez wrote:
hello people, is it worth change my tabula rasa for a queens hunger 5L? cant aford an inpulsa for now, also if somedoby could check my profile and give some tips i would really apreciatte it :)

I think you will be fine given the low requirements for this build to work.
Why did you do hybrid(Nodes for Minions) and why u don't use CWDT with Enfeeble?
"
sny83 wrote:
"
wickster92 wrote:
I think i've got pretty good gear except for impulsa's and watcher's eye but I'm extremely squishy in T13-T14 maps. The killer is mainly stuns but sometimes off-screen one-shots. I know I have a few levels to go (I keep dying.....) to round this out with some more life and jewels, however, can someone take a look and see if i'm doing something stupid? Thanks.

The biggest improvement is in your flask setup IMO. Surgeon's ...the passive tree viewer won't let me see the jewel near the Celestial judgement/punishment nodes, so can't comment on those, sorry.

I also can't see your final uncapped resistance values, but if they're not much over 75%, investing in more res on gear or rerolling your mana potion (or the basalt flask you replace it with) to have the "of Warding" suffix should help, as the elemental curses applied to you from mapmods or enemies can result in one-shots when you're not quick enough with Wise Oak for some off-screen projectile. I like to keep resistances above 100 for this reason, it allows me to take a stray hit in ele weakness/added ele damage maps even with no flasks up.

Since your Whirling .....kept up all the time.

Hope I could help!

Thanks for the thorough response! I followed the advice you provided for flasks, jewels and the dex node (i can't believe i left that one). My uncapped resistances are 95%. I think i'd have to put a lot of currency into fixing that if it only needed to be 5% or so higher. Can you give me a cost benefit analysis of taking the capped resistances higher and still even them out for wise oak?
Last edited by wickster92 on Dec 23, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
"
MrScavenger wrote:
Hello im having a slight issue with this build i cant sustain my mana regen at all. As we dont have any mana leech i cant sustain my mana or am i using to much mana?

Use the storm brands, they will refil your mana faster than the mana flask

It shows on your profile that you have two ascendency points available, get Liege of the Primordial
Last edited by Tamino1701 on Dec 23, 2018, 1:24:04 PM
"
shearn2 wrote:
Question about Shock Effect:
I see that we want to stack shock effect. How important is it to stack it to 150%? What is the impact if we don't stack this high? Do most folks do this by having shock on all their jewels?
l

For anyone other than an Elementalist, shock effect is not a very desirable stat. However, taking by the Beacon of Ruin Ascendency we get 2 primary things from it:
(1) Every hit with lightning damage will shock
(2) Shock scales off a base of 20% increased damage, ignoring the default #% of max life

You are right that we want to stack this to 150% which makes the enemy take the full shock amount of 50% increased damage. This is a separate multiplier, meaning you and anyone you may be partied with do 50% more damage. This is very important. To get shock:
(1) 30% from L21 Arc
(2) 20-40% Inpulsa’s
(3) 60% Celestial Punishment, Breath of Lightning, Elemental Focus (passives)
(4) 6-10% on abyss jewels
(5) 11-30% veiled mod for boots/amulet

Remember, after stacking to 150% anything more becomes worthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info