Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Btw. anyone experimented with "curse on hit" golem setup?
Seems like good source of additional damage against bosses.
If it works.
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
Btw. anyone experimented with "curse on hit" golem setup?
Seems like good source of additional damage against bosses.
If it works.

From wiki:
"
Act and map bosses have 60% less Curse Effect. The Shaper and his guardians / The Elder and Elder Guardians have 80% less Curse Effect.

not really worth it imo. Just get lightning spire trap setup if you want to explode bosses. Today I killed hydra in like 4 seconds before it even switched phases
"
Jin86 wrote:
Hello,
is it possible to play this build using a shield and shield charge?
If yes, what should you change?
Thank you :)

Up :(
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
"
Jin86 wrote:
"
Jin86 wrote:
Hello,
is it possible to play this build using a shield and shield charge?
If yes, what should you change?
Thank you :)

Up :(

The previous version of this build used an Ahn's Heritage shield with 2 Fragility jewels for permanent Onslaught uptime and relied on Shield charge instead of Leap slam or Whirling blades to move around and proc Fortify. You can still use this setup, but the damage potential will be much lower and the defensive gain is not that significant.

If you want to go this route, just replace your off-hand with the Ahn's shield and link Shield charge with Fortify and Faster attacks in either the shield or your main hand. Don't forget that you need to free up 2 jewel slots in your passive tree for the 2 Fragility jewels, without those you won't get both the offensive and defensive buffs from the shield all the time. You will also want Flame dash to be able to cross gaps, since Shield charge can't do that.
Hello im having a slight issue with this build i cant sustain my mana regen at all. As we dont have any mana leech i cant sustain my mana or am i using to much mana?
Hello, does "deals + # to # lightning damage with attacks" from wrath also added to spell skill like arc? I need to verify this, if we equip worm ring for only + spell damage from wrath so i think its not worth at all....
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Hello, does "deals + # to # lightning damage with attacks" from wrath also added to spell skill like arc? I need to verify this, if we equip worm ring for only + spell damage from wrath so i think its not worth at all....

no, it does not
but, it's 22% more spell damage. Not "increased". MORE. Literally 7th link to your arc
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 23, 2018, 6:10:41 AM
"
kkaruso wrote:
my gear:
Spoiler

can someone have a look on my gear? i kinda feel stucked, my daggers could be better i know, im actually at around 500k dps (pob stats)

4,3k hp
700 es
1850 unreserved mana

up :(
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
nqtuan92 wrote:

no, it does not
but, it's 22% more spell damage. Not "increased". MORE. Literally 7th link to your arc

Thank you, so "more" is MULTIPLICATIVE over your overall damage.. LOL SO OPPPP
"
kkaruso wrote:

up :(

no any source of cold damage to spells, hypothermia is a lot worse. At least get a jewel with it
Get Atziri's promise flask instead of mana flask
Low cast rate. Why no mental rapidity on your tree? No castspeed anywhere: daggers, gloves, amulet
No HP on all jewels, that unique ring Valako's sign is not great too because it's lacking HP. Very low HP on boots, no HP on amulet
You can get a better belt (stygian vise) for like 10c, put abyss jewel with HP/lightning damage to spells/effect of shock or cold damage to spells (that you are lacking)

p.s. It's a very low budget gear and you don't know what to upgrade? You can upgrade anything and it would not be a mistake. I don't understand
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 23, 2018, 6:51:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info