Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I know it's not quite connected to the subject of this topic but can someone explain to me(or give some reliable link to guide) how to sustain elder underground see farm ?
I try to do it just by myself by using sextant, map quality 20%, elder/shaper influence, map corrupted but still after 3 maps and i got only 1 in return and not a best drops. Or this is just RNG fucked me and just need to do to over and over :D
Managed to get an inpulsa's today, the price seems to be coming down a bit now, paid 5 ex.

Took 420 tries just to get 6 sockets, then i think i used all my luck up for this league managed to 6L after 110 fuses.

Once i have mats i need to learn how to craft some decent daggers!!
"
PerkyPsycho has written a great guide on how to craft a highend dagger with some investment!

https://i.imgur.com/0PTn8sW.png

Last edited by HoneyMcFly on Dec 23, 2018, 3:13:04 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Shetzki wrote:
"
Shetzki wrote:
Guys check my character Shanti_Betrayal and please tell me what can i do to improve it? I couldnt kill mastermind ilvl 83 is that build actualy so bad against bosses/end-game content? Help please

Up :(

I killed mastermind on day 6 of the league
But I used 4-link lightning spire trap (instead of decoy totem, clarity, enfeeble, cast on damage taken).

IT's good to have two life flasks (I replaced basalt flask for one more HP flask) in this fight. And it's better to replace gruthkul pantheon to ryslatha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVWuDEiB0lE

btw, why do you use clarity if you got clear mind jewel? Turn it off
You can get a pair of gloves with cast and attack speed - more DPS
you don't have any source of cold damage to spells - hypothermia is a lot worse (I literally mention this problem every single time I look at someone's profile). You can buy stygian vise belt and put abyss jewel with HP and cold damage to spells into it.
You can get another enchant on your boots for more single target vs bosses (1-160 lightning damage to spells if you havn't killed recently or 10% penetration if you havn't killed recently). It's very easy to farm it yourself, it's only 15 possible enchants in uber lab.

Thanks for the advices bro I will try my best to improve. I didnt know that i need a cold damage to spells somewhere in my eq. I also crafted a new dagger today should be much better now.

Last edited by Shetzki on Dec 23, 2018, 3:17:06 PM
Hi, real noob here.

I started following the build, and I was looking at the character 'KappaSparkMen', the one OP was using with this build.

I noticed that he is using on the second weapon set, 6 gems of 'winter orbs'.
Is that something I should also be using? If so, what is the purpose of it and how should I use this spell?

Thank you, and sorry if the question is straight out of noobs world :P

Peace
Hey guys,

i started this build in betrayal - its my first ele/range.
I like how i can craft finally my gear. (not unique only)

I crafted two weapons -> hope there are okay?

Now i try to get watcher's eye next to solve my "no reg maps" problems and get onslaught and blind.

Is there any big issue in my character? big upgrade?
I have no problems with bosses (inc. guardians), but at T14+ the syndicate often kicks my ass. Cant kill them fast enough, hard to work with decoy. Any tips?

Would be nice if any experienced player could take a look :)

PS: please dont be too harsh, iam pretty new in this game !

arxitch - lvl 92 betrayal
Last edited by invox_one on Dec 23, 2018, 3:27:25 PM

bought this as a crafting base.

would you scour ir right away or is any of the stats worth trying to keep? the 26% attack speed is T1, isnt it?
Only way to keep it would be to use several annulment and hope for the 26% to attack speed to stay (that would be quite costly and VERY unlikely, right?)
Is there any other way?
Im a real crafting noob....
Hi guys!
Can you look at my witch?
What im doing wrong? ((
thx btw
Hi everyone !
Could yall look at my arc ele build and check if somethings wrong or if i should change some stuff because i feel like theres still a lot to improve and to do at my lvl of knowledge

Thanks in advance

Sentinsin
"
Etralis wrote:

bought this as a crafting base.

would you scour ir right away or is any of the stats worth trying to keep? the 26% attack speed is T1, isnt it?
Only way to keep it would be to use several annulment and hope for the 26% to attack speed to stay (that would be quite costly and VERY unlikely, right?)
Is there any other way?
Im a real crafting noob....

Scour it. Attack speed is useful for whirling blades, but you don't want it on your spell dagger. Aim for elemental to chaos and elemental penetration.

Annulments are expensive, dont waste it like that. Use annulment only when you get 2 desired stats and want to remove the third.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info