Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:

bought this as a crafting base.

would you scour ir right away or is any of the stats worth trying to keep? the 26% attack speed is T1, isnt it?
Only way to keep it would be to use several annulment and hope for the 26% to attack speed to stay (that would be quite costly and VERY unlikely, right?)
Is there any other way?
Im a real crafting noob....

Scour it. Attack speed is useful for whirling blades, but you don't want it on your spell dagger. Aim for elemental to chaos and elemental penetration.

Annulments are expensive, dont waste it like that. Use annulment only when you get 2 desired stats and want to remove the third.

Thats what i thought.
Thank you!

Same situation here then, right? All i can do is scour it cuz the 2nd stat is useless, right?...

Btw, are there any over powered legacy stats for the daggers that i could watch out for in standard? :)
Regal it and see what you will get. Then decide will you scour.
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
Regal it and see what you will get. Then decide will you scour.

got 14% attack speed....
guess ill scour it
"
Valugar wrote:
Hi, real noob here.

I started following the build, and I was looking at the character 'KappaSparkMen', the one OP was using with this build.

I noticed that he is using on the second weapon set, 6 gems of 'winter orbs'.
Is that something I should also be using? If so, what is the purpose of it and how should I use this spell?

Thank you, and sorry if the question is straight out of noobs world :P

Peace

They don't do anything for the build, the reason he is doing that is to get level 20 on those 6 Winter Orbs. Maybe he wants to roll a Winter Orb char, or just to sell, I don't know

What you can do is equip 6 arcs on the secondary weapon slot, get them to lvl 20, and Vaal, to try to get lvl 21 Arc
Done up to T15 now, inc red elder. However I have problems with single target dmg. I'm at ~500k dps according to PoB but it feels more like 100k. How much investment does this need to make it feel decent?
I got a simple question why daggers other than the reason of fast movement speed with that skills , am personally using different set of weapons

Also would like someone to tell me if there is something that i could improve and it will give me a nice boost (working on getting a better belt but they aren't cheap)
🤔
Last edited by Photekz on Dec 23, 2018, 7:13:02 PM
Do I need to use all the 20 refund points and 1 Regret to path through Lord of the Dead, after getting Spiritual Aid? I'm a newbie. I don't really know. Thank you in advance :D

My gear at this point, came a long way so far crafting stuff myself. still feeling like im missing someting for uber elder succes damage wise, any tips?
"
pizzazzp wrote:
Do I need to use all the 20 refund points and 1 Regret to path through Lord of the Dead, after getting Spiritual Aid? I'm a newbie. I don't really know. Thank you in advance :D

lol, no :)
Just refund any other two points (maybe 5% HP for example), get lord of the dead, then refund crit nodes and get back 5% hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info