Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello,

I'm have currently finished all map to T15, and strarting to struggle on T16.

I don't really know what can I change in my gear to struggle less.

Since this is the first league I'm doing endgame, I'm not sure.

If you could help me a bit.

Currency wise I'm at 1 ex and 100 chaos (yeah i finally manage to get Inpulsa and 300fusing it in 6L :D)
"
MrScavenger wrote:
Hello im having a slight issue with this build i cant sustain my mana regen at all. As we dont have any mana leech i cant sustain my mana or am i using to much mana?

Take a closer look at the storm brand gem setup and at watchers eye jewel (both explained on page 1 of the guide).
2 sources of mana leech. Also until a certain level you use clarity for mana regen.
"
SerialXeldar wrote:
Hello,
Currency wise I'm at 1 ex and 100 chaos (yeah i finally manage to get Inpulsa and 300fusing it in 6L :D)

no cold damage to spells for hypothermia. Get any jewel with 40+ HP and at least 1 cold damage to spells (and maybe +lightning damage to spells, depends on the cost), probably instead of foe glimmer jewel.
Try to find gloves with cast and attack speed, HP(at least 70-80, preferably more) and dexterity, it shouldn't be hard since you don't have any resistances on your gloves.
Low HP on the belt too, you can find a belt with more HP
You can get a better ring, "elemental damage to attacks" on it doesn't work for spells and everything else is kinda average on it
btw, you don't have caped fire and cold res or it's something broken in PoB? If it's correct, you shouldn't rely on wise oak flask
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
SerialXeldar wrote:
Hello,

no cold damage to spells for hypothermia. Get any jewel with 40+ HP and at least 1 cold damage to spells (and maybe +lightning damage to spells, depends on the cost), probably instead of foe glimmer jewel.
Try to find gloves with cast and attack speed, HP(at least 70-80, preferably more) and dexterity, it shouldn't be hard since you don't have any resistances on your gloves.
Low HP on the belt too, you can find a belt with more HP
You can get a better ring, "elemental damage to attacks" on it doesn't work for spells and everything else is kinda average on it
btw, you don't have caped fire and cold res or it's something broken in PoB? If it's correct, you shouldn't rely on wise oak flask

It is now capped since I just changed my jewel on my belt (probably not updated on PoB), I hope I'm doing thing correctly, I'm having 79% cold and fire res, and 102 for lightning res (for damage penetrates).

For the ring implicit is still 24% increased elemental Damage but I will look into something better anyway.

And damn, I thought I had cold damage to spell, probably not anymore since I updated my gear two days ago what a shame, I will update that ASAP.

Thanks for the reply my profil should be updated
Last edited by SerialXeldar on Dec 23, 2018, 7:42:12 AM
Im starting to struggle with tier 15 and higher maps at the moment. Could someone check my character and give me a small list of items i could work towards? Im currently at 2ex but dont really know what stats to look for except life/res.
For dagger crafting bases, is there a difference between Plantinum Kris and Golden Kris?

They both have "50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance"

Shouldn't make any difference, or am i missing something?
Hello everyone, I started to play PoE only this season, I got to T15 maps and there were very big problems with survival on the guardians, can anyone help with what items should be replaced first?
"
Etralis wrote:
For dagger crafting bases, is there a difference between Plantinum Kris and Golden Kris?
They both have "50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance"
Shouldn't make any difference, or am i missing something?

only base phys damage is different, doesn't matter for us
Question about Shock Effect:
I see that we want to stack shock effect. How important is it to stack it to 150%? What is the impact if we don't stack this high? Do most folks do this by having shock on all their jewels?

By the way... Awesome guide and community! I have learned a ton reading the guide and the posts
"
Shetzki wrote:
Guys check my character Shanti_Betrayal and please tell me what can i do to improve it? I couldnt kill mastermind ilvl 83 is that build actualy so bad against bosses/end-game content? Help please

Up :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info