Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Guys check my character Shanti_Betrayal and please tell me what can i do to improve it? I couldnt kill mastermind ilvl 83 is that build actualy so bad against bosses/end-game content? Help please
Last edited by Shetzki on Dec 23, 2018, 12:26:22 AM
"
OldSkoolTV wrote:
Use your Regal and get lucky like me :P

Thanks to Enki for the awesome build!

Nice. One of the best, if not the best crafted dagger for this build out there. :)

*status update
- 5.2k life / 107k hideout dps (with wrath and golems) / effect of shock 148% / penetration 83%
- need better jewels and amulet with penetration
- playing like a maniac, currency just doesnt drop

- currently crafting - shaped onyx amulet
trying to get high life + t1 cast speed + t1 penetration
would probably be happy with life/pen or cast speed/pen and than multimode

Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Dec 23, 2018, 1:44:57 AM
Hey man, great guide!
wanted to ask if arc does well on 5 links only! I want to get inpulsa but I only have the exact price of a 6L inpulsa and I'm afraid that if I buy it it wont boost my damage enough to make me progress into the atlas. do you think i should invest in better daggers or inpulsa?
"
loubena wrote:
Hey man, great guide!
wanted to ask if arc does well on 5 links only! I want to get inpulsa but I only have the exact price of a 6L inpulsa and I'm afraid that if I buy it it wont boost my damage enough to make me progress into the atlas. do you think i should invest in better daggers or inpulsa?

5l vs 6l is like 40% MORE damage, huge difference
I think i've got pretty good gear except for impulsa's and watcher's eye but I'm extremely squishy in T13-T14 maps. The killer is mainly stuns but sometimes off-screen one-shots. I know I have a few levels to go (I keep dying.....) to round this out with some more life and jewels, however, can someone take a look and see if i'm doing something stupid? Thanks.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
zahri777 wrote:

I tried crafting my own dagger and managed to get this.
I used one beastcrafting imprint on magic item and failed :(.

Now I am too scared to regal it :P

yea, the worst feeling is to regal a dagger like that.. It's such a low chance to hit something good, and then you have to annul =\

Just curious, about how many alterations did it take to get exactly these 2 affixes, nevermind the roll %?
"
sotrill wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
zahri777 wrote:

yea, the worst feeling is to regal a dagger like that.. It's such a low chance to hit something good, and then you have to annul =\

Just curious, about how many alterations did it take to get exactly these 2 affixes, nevermind the roll %?

I did an excel spreadsheet, it was ~66 alterations per one t1 mod on average (penetration or extra chaos). So it's like 4k alterations for one dagger like that, plus regals and scour. And you have to annul 3rd mod coz it's bad most of the time, so it's ~~12k alt per one rare t1/t1 dagger (on average).
The longest streak without any t1 mods was 450 alt btw :D

btw, sample size is about 20k alt and my math can be wrong, but it's probably pretty close to reality
"
sotrill wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
zahri777 wrote:

I have used so far around 1000 alterations. But still no balls to regal it. Gonna wait for beastcrafting imprint :P
My experience:

First dagger (T1/T1) - 2000 alterations
Second dagger (T1/T2 pen) - under 100 alterations
Third dagger T1/T3 pen - 1500 alterations
Fourth dagger T1/T1 - 4000 alterations
Fifth dagger (you helped me craft hybride mode) T1/T1 - 6000 alterations

Total of 3 T1/T1 daggers within 14 000 alterations.
I guess i was lucky then.

Also forum member @Vendicator says:
"I didn't properly count, but it took me about 1600 alterations, 45 regals, 1 annul" He got T1/T2 pen.

"
wickster92 wrote:
I think i've got pretty good gear except for impulsa's and watcher's eye but I'm extremely squishy in T13-T14 maps. The killer is mainly stuns but sometimes off-screen one-shots. I know I have a few levels to go (I keep dying.....) to round this out with some more life and jewels, however, can someone take a look and see if i'm doing something stupid? Thanks.

The biggest improvement is in your flask setup IMO. Surgeon's is a bad prefix for us on Eternal Life Flasks since we have base crit on our main skill. Reroll it to Catalysed and get 20% quality on all your flasks starting with the magic ones. If you don't rely on the mana potion too much, replacing it with a basalt flask will give you a big defensive boost against physical damage. If you're short on Glassblower's baubles, remember to pick up and vendor superior flasks or just buy baubles in town for 8 whetstones each, they're a cheap and easy way to get them. I'd also change the 5% inreased flask effect enchant on your belt to flask duration, it gives far more comfort and utility.

Try to get the life/mana leech enchant for your boots from merciless lab (or eternal if you feel comfortable running that) for extra mana sustain until you can afford a Watcher's Eye.

Getting an amulet with implicit dex should allow you to respec the 30 dex notable in your passive tree setup to add towards more life, but if you want a quicker option, remove 2 4% attack/cast speed nodes near Shadow start and pick up Precision for an added 20 dex. But frankly, you have so much dex on your gear that I'm surprised you even need that +30 node in the first place.

Your jewels need better life rolls, and relying more on flat added lightning damage on jewels helps keep mana sustain stable as it increases your DPS without also increasing your mana usage. The hinder roll on the hypnotic eye jewel is also too low, try getting one with 7-8% to proc it more reliably. I'm on mobile and the passive tree viewer won't let me see the jewel near the Celestial judgement/punishment nodes, so can't comment on those, sorry.

I also can't see your final uncapped resistance values, but if they're not much over 75%, investing in more res on gear or rerolling your mana potion (or the basalt flask you replace it with) to have the "of Warding" suffix should help, as the elemental curses applied to you from mapmods or enemies can result in one-shots when you're not quick enough with Wise Oak for some off-screen projectile. I like to keep resistances above 100 for this reason, it allows me to take a stray hit in ele weakness/added ele damage maps even with no flasks up.

Since your Whirling blades and Faster attacks gems are about to hit lvl20, I suggest vendoring them with a Gemcutter's prism to give WB a lot more attack speed, which should make it feel smoother for quick repositioning. Do the same recipe for the Increased duration support gem in your gloves and swap it with the one in your boots. That should give Immortal Call more uptime when taking a hit.

I see that you copied Enki's experiment with self-cast Enfeeble, but remember that if you only use it to proc Arcane Surge and don't aim it at dangerous targets, it's actually a defensive downgrade compated to the CwDT setup. You've also overleveled the Arcane Surge support gem, you need to keep it at a level where its mana cost threshold is below the mana cost of your Enfeeble as displayed on the skillbar (i.e. not the mana cost on the gem itself). For your current Enfeeble setup it should be around lvl10-11. Fixing this will also help your mana sustain a bit, as Arcane surge can be kept up all the time.

Hope I could help!
Last edited by sny83 on Dec 23, 2018, 4:41:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info