Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
PandaZeus wrote:

Pretty much shit ass rares, but I need help, I wanna self-craft the rest of my rares since there isn't any good ones out there or at a decent price, can anyone help/teach me? I know there's a guide on the daggers alr, pretty straight forward.

Have questions for my rings/amulet/glove though, should I get ilvl 84/86, and for each equipment should I alt and then get multiple crafting mods on it, or use essence to craft???

Thanks in advance

anyone with advice?
day 5 still trying to 6 link my queen's hunger >.<
"
aGalaxy_ wrote:
Is there a good strategy to farm an ilvl 86 shaped platinum kris and sai? The cheapest on poe trade are 2-3+ ex. Is there a good map to farm or is the best method just monstrous treasure on any t16 shaper map, roll +3 on a chest and cross your fingers? Is it a good idea to give this a try or just farm for the ex and buy it?

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Personal preference and depends on how rich you are. Most of my wealth this season is pure luck (7 ex drops, 4+ items sold over 1 ex each).. so I'm not bothering with a "perfect base". The 30% crit shaped weapons are not as expensive. The extra crit chance just helps proc Elemental Overload (and other on crit procs), while the Sai can be more beneficial to survive.

Keep in mind that Shaped dagger crafting is very expensive with luck and crafting costs (multi mod is 2ex per dagger), so you may want to invest into other upgrades first. I bought my random Shaped daggers that weren't top tier, but added quite a lot of damage over daggers similar to yours for 10-25c each and they worked fine in red maps while I worked on everything else. I would put Inpulsa, Watcher's Eye leech, Clear Mind, and helm/boot enchant before Shaped dagger crafting w/ multi mod, but that is my opinion. Maybe one of the pros can comment otherwise.

I have about 7 ex to spend right now, would you recommend I go for Inpulsa's or should I go with something else to upgrade?
Last edited by aGalaxy_ on Dec 21, 2018, 6:53:34 PM
"
Etralis wrote:
When i switch from lvl 21 (normal) Arc to lvl 21 Vaal Arc my displayed DPS in char screen drops from 38k to 22k (both without buffs).

Why is that?
Shouldn't the Vaal Arc do MORE damage than the "normal" Arc?!

Someone explain please :-)

Read skill gems descriptions. Also you should compare Arc to Arc not Arc to Vaal Arc.
Last edited by Photekz on Dec 21, 2018, 6:52:05 PM
This is an amazing and comprehensive guide not only on the build but also on several related topics around this build. Thanks for the hard work on sharing this!
Wonderful build, but i was wondering why you chose hypothermia over innervate as the 6th gem for Inpulsa? Wouldn't a more consistent DPS outweigh a support gem that procs every 12 seconds?
Hi man, the item set is missing in your pastbin, can you fix it ?

Pls ty

;
"
KalgueR wrote:
Hi man, the item set is missing in your pastbin, can you fix it ?

Pls ty

;

Its intended, read the guide properly.
"
PandaZeus wrote:
anyone with advice?

21 Arc and 20% supports will add a lot of damage when you get there.
I would switch Brand supports to Arcane, Onslaught, and Culling with your Watcher's Leech. Watcher's should also cover your mana usage (exception for leech maps), so time for Wise Oak.
You should be using Whirling for movement, so switch Quicksilver for Sulphur.
Missing Flame Dash, useful for ledges.
Gloves are mediocre since their enchanted. You want Spell dmg, crafted minion damage, or Elder atk/cast speed.
Lacking chaos resists. Also trade some HP for Purity of Flesh wheel for 20% chaos resist at cost of some HP.
Change spell crit at starting to Lord of the Dead. 25% dmg.
If you movement and cast speed is enough, I'd trade the 2 atk/cast speed for the 2-point jewel up/left form it. Getting lightning golem enchant on helm will net 13.5% atk/cast speed instead of light to spells. Maybe save that helm for lab runs, if you enjoy that (pass from me).

For daggers, I would try to upgrade them both to lower tier elemental as extra chaos.. prices can vary from 10-40c with at least 2 good mods or being able to craft the 2nd good one (spell dmg, high light to spells, and cast speed), but I've been clearing red maps with them until I start working on multi-mod craft (finally did Pale today for craft). Might have to wait on upgrading left dagger until you get Dex sorted (Precision on left side of tree is 20 dex).

"
aGalaxy_ wrote:
I have about 7 ex to spend right now, would you recommend I go for Inpulsa's or should I go with something else to upgrade?

You have way better upgrades to do for cheaper than Inpulsa.
Light dmg craft on left dagger does nothing, change to something else.. brain farting of prefixes. Same with right ring craft (flat elemental or dmg % instead).
Bone or Enchanted helm from guide with good stats.
Better gloves.. only a bit of light resist and crafted HP. You'll need resists to switch a ring to Essence Worm.
Need more chaos resists. Get Purity of Flesh with some HP nodes.
Change 2 crit points to Lord of the Dead.
Not sure why you invested into skill duration.
21 Arc (yolo Vaal yours first)
Cheap HP 6L for HP, then you can sell or vendor your Tabula for a Divine Orb (yolo Vaal if you want to gamble).
Basalt instead of Silver. Atziri's instead of Quicksilver (use Whirling Blades for movement). If your boots leech enough, could also use Sulphur instead of mana.. just move freeze to a new flask.

All of that should be under 2 ex and then set you up for more damage than single Inpulsa while you re-gain and push higher tiers to regain the currency. Hopefully Inpulsa drops more in price in that time.

"
Wonderful build, but i was wondering why you chose hypothermia over innervate as the 6th gem for Inpulsa? Wouldn't a more consistent DPS outweigh a support gem that procs every 12 seconds?

Beacon of Ruin + cold to spells = always chill, it overrides the 1% requirements.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

You have way better upgrades to do for cheaper than Inpulsa.
Light dmg craft on left dagger does nothing, change to something else.. brain farting of prefixes. Same with right ring craft (flat elemental or dmg % instead).
Bone or Enchanted helm from guide with good stats.
Better gloves.. only a bit of light resist and crafted HP. You'll need resists to switch a ring to Essence Worm.
Need more chaos resists. Get Purity of Flesh with some HP nodes.
Change 2 crit points to Lord of the Dead.
Not sure why you invested into skill duration.
21 Arc (yolo Vaal yours first)
Cheap HP 6L for HP, then you can sell or vendor your Tabula for a Divine Orb (yolo Vaal if you want to gamble).
Basalt instead of Silver. Atziri's instead of Quicksilver (use Whirling Blades for movement). If your boots leech enough, could also use Sulphur instead of mana.. just move freeze to a new flask.

All of that should be under 2 ex and then set you up for more damage than single Inpulsa while you re-gain and push higher tiers to regain the currency. Hopefully Inpulsa drops more in price in that time.

thanks a lot for the advice, I appreciate it, first time playing this build and betrayal is my 2nd league.
I am a little confused on the prefixes, what do you mean flat elemental or % dmg? I'm looking through the crafting mods and can't find anything like that to craft.
My helmet and gloves are definitely bad, I bought them at the start of maps for like 7c total, will upgrade
I looked at the pob and changed a couple skill points around.
Is basalt really important? I like the damage from silver and I like the movement speed from quicksilver, I guess I dont really need mana as my leech is good right now.
for rings should I go with 1 essence worm and 1 opal or should I go with a resist heavy ring instead of opal?

thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info