Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

1. elemental damage as extra chaos damage
2. cast speed
3. penetration
4. flat lightning to spells

Search in that order.
1 and 2 are very important, other is nice bonus

random tip - Bestiary "imprint of a magic item" recipe can be really useful in crafting our spell daggers. If you hit desired T1 stats with alterations you can have more than one chance to use annulment orb on it. And variations.
Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Dec 22, 2018, 1:01:44 AM
Hi. Can you give me some tips about upgrade my gear? At this moment have like 4.1k hp and 27k dps on tooltip. My budged isnt higher. At this moment have like ~1 exalted. Can you check also my skill tree? Thx!

Old setup
Spoiler

New one

im using also Clear Mind Cobalt Jewel. Any idea what upgrade now?

Have 4.1k HP 1,8k mana 43,1k DPS
Last edited by creat91 on Dec 23, 2018, 3:54:50 AM
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
If you hit desired T1 stats with alterations you can have more than one chance to use annulment orb on it. And variations.

Ughh.. wish I remembered that 10 minutes ago. Had a magic dagger with ele as chaos and T2 penetration and failed the regal+annul.
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

random tip - Bestiary "imprint of a magic item" recipe can be really useful in crafting our spell daggers. If you hit desired T1 stats with alterations you can have more than one chance to use annulment orb on it. And variations.

this beast is so rare. I got him only once so far
Hello , Whats about singularity instead cerberus limb? is it better for this build?
"
estradz21 wrote:
day 5 still trying to 6 link my queen's hunger >.<

As a newer player to PoE myself I find this 6-linking very overwhelming. Probably spent over 2ex on my queen chest with no 6-linking yet. And the chest cost only 60-70c. Is it supposed to be this hard to 6-link? Lot of currency that could have gone to other items.
Last edited by Emxper on Dec 22, 2018, 4:47:08 AM
"
Emxper wrote:
"
estradz21 wrote:
day 5 still trying to 6 link my queen's hunger >.<

As a newer player to PoE myself I find this 6-linking very overwhelming. Probably spent over 2ex on my queen chest with no 6-linking yet. And the chest cost only 60-70c. Is it supposed to be this hard to 6-link? Lot of currency that could have gone to other items.

1200 fuse on average with 20% quality item to 6l it
You can get 26-28% quality with syndicate, it's gonna be easier to 6l
Hi,

Helmet with resists + Mark of the shaper
Or
Bone helmet + ring with resists

Don't see how to make both bone helmet and mark of the shaper without loosing some resists.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
(they really should just mark P/S in-game to simplify it).

Options -> UI then just hold ALT over items.
How about Elemental focus instead of hypothermia ? i mean i can't see anything linking hypothermia in POB ele focus gives you about 300k dps + and you can have about 1mil dps :)on 6l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info