Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey guys so this is the helmet i am using right now, and ive notice that i dont need all of this fire and lightning resistance at all.

What helmet can you suggest me to get instead? for more damage/hp.

Edit: dont mind the arrow mod i had the minion extra damage before and by mistake changed it
Last edited by Nutella001 on Dec 21, 2018, 9:51:01 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:

i want to change to daggers (leap slam sucks)

i have these 2 daggers which i found and bought cheap, does it suck? i can craft a suffix mod on both of them,

i am considering between,

1) 11-15% attack speed
2) 12-14% cast speed
3) 13-16% lightning damage

which is better? i could probably find a rank3 craft for %lightning.

or should i just ditch these 2 weapons coz they suck?

just craft cast on both and it's good enough
you can upgrade your other gear untill you can afford to craft t1/t1 extra chaos/penetration + crafted mods daggers

thank you, so i have crafted cast speed on both, now i am looking for a good belt and boots and i can save up for inpulsa, then craft shaped t1/t1 right?

oh btw, i have the mod, +cast speed with arcane surge. is it better? if i use this mod, what do i do with the arcane surge on stormbrand?

if possible, help me take a look at my character please. thanks! also, is movement% on boots important?
Last edited by Skrible on Dec 21, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
"
Tamino1701 wrote:
"

Arc chain gives about 1.5-2% dps increase over 150% lightning golem, and the golem also gives attack speed (mobility). Both are much better than 40% minion or 40% arc. In standard, however, you can get a legacy enchant with Arc chains 3 additional times, and that is far better than anything current.

This lightning golem is the enchant "150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Lightning Golems"?

Anyone knows what this enchant is?
"
Tamino1701 wrote:

Anyone knows what this enchant is?

Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 21, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
"
Nutella001 wrote:
Hey guys so this is the helmet i am using right now, and ive notice that i dont need all of this fire and lightning resistance at all.

What helmet can you suggest me to get instead? for more damage/hp.

Edit: dont mind the arrow mod i had the minion extra damage before and by mistake changed it

A Bone Helm is only good for its implicit. Without it and without needing the resistances, anything with more life is viable. Follow the gear guide for helms. I recommend getting one with 150% buff effect of lightning golem. I bought a Starkonja with that enchant for 35c. That should last until I can get one with added lightning damage to spells.
How good is this helm? I know the rolls could be higher (esp on life/resists), but my golems could get the benefit of the +1 and its got both the flat lightning and negative enemy resists. Is this a multi-ex helm?

Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Dec 21, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
"
How good is this helm? I know the rolls could be higher (esp on life/resists), but my golems could get the benefit of the +1 and its got both the flat lightning and negative enemy resists. Is this a multi-ex helm?

That helm is very good. You get the minion damage implicit, lightning spell damage, and negative lightning resistance. An enchant would be better than the minion implicit, but unless you have time on your side and something else to wear in the meantime, I wouldn’t worry about it.

+1 to minions is okay, but we can achieve the same aura result with a L21 Lghtning Golem. They’ll get a bit more health with another level, but Auras for Lightning Golem go up at L21, L26 and Flame Golem L19, L23.

I do not know how the lightning mods scale with traditional minion builds, but in any case I do think that would be a multiple ex helm. I’m terrible at guessing market value though.
Hey, I've been following this guide and I'm at level 91, can't manage to get any higher because I just die so easily. I was wondering if anyone could help me. Do I need to upgrade my gear or something? I don't have a lot of currency, 2 exalted orbs and 99 chaos orbs. I'm assuming you can just look at my profile to see my current character state.
Any thoughts on replacing Added Lightning Damage with Elemental Focus and relying on Storm Brand to proc shock/chill? It’s 49-50% more damage, and Storm Brand is easy enough to keep on targets.

Edit: I completely forgot Arc increases the effectiveness of shock...the above would be a terrible idea. You would have to replace Storm Brand with Storm Call or something similar....just not worth it.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 21, 2018, 2:47:58 PM
ok i know you probably wrote it somewhere, What do i need to do"tweak your build wise" so i don't die 6 times doing a map with this build in betrayal. lvl 75 with suggested gear and all gem setups and such. oh and i'm not tanking. Or show proof that it actually works in betrayal :)
sincerely
Elite
Last edited by EliteiamXX on Dec 21, 2018, 2:51:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info