Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I haven't tried yet, but can we do Hall of the Grandmasters? and if so, with what tweaks?

---

Finally near completing the base build and got my inpulsa last night.
I need some Dex to level from 18 to 20 Mana Leech and Faster attacks.
After that I will look into daggers.
If anyone sees major fault in my gear please feel free to let me know :D

"
Musachan wrote:
I haven't tried yet, but can we do Hall of the Grandmasters? and if so, with what tweaks?

I've done it for atlas completion without tweaks. Died 3 times
I have my current gear set up doing fine messing around with mechanics, red elder was fine first try. I just found 2 block sai daggers for a good price and got one with just elemental added as chaos tier 1 rolled rare annulled off the other stat so its solo... where do I go with multimodding? do I do it like my current wand only use cast speed in there? not sure what to do from here but probably going to multimod them both.. any advice let me know. thanks! I'll unlock profile.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:
anyone with advice?

21 Arc and 20% supports will add a lot of damage when you get there.
I would switch Brand supports to Arcane, Onslaught, and Culling with your Watcher's Leech. Watcher's should also cover your mana usage (exception for leech maps), so time for Wise Oak.
You should be using Whirling for movement, so switch Quicksilver for Sulphur.
Missing Flame Dash, useful for ledges.
Gloves are mediocre since their enchanted. You want Spell dmg, crafted minion damage, or Elder atk/cast speed.
Lacking chaos resists. Also trade some HP for Purity of Flesh wheel for 20% chaos resist at cost of some HP.
Change spell crit at starting to Lord of the Dead. 25% dmg.
If you movement and cast speed is enough, I'd trade the 2 atk/cast speed for the 2-point jewel up/left form it. Getting lightning golem enchant on helm will net 13.5% atk/cast speed instead of light to spells. Maybe save that helm for lab runs, if you enjoy that (pass from me).

For daggers, I would try to upgrade them both to lower tier elemental as extra chaos.. prices can vary from 10-40c with at least 2 good mods or being able to craft the 2nd good one (spell dmg, high light to spells, and cast speed), but I've been clearing red maps with them until I start working on multi-mod craft (finally did Pale today for craft). Might have to wait on upgrading left dagger until you get Dex sorted (Precision on left side of tree is 20 dex).

I prefer blind though, for that extra defensiveness, or is culling really better? Does quicksilver really not help with clear speed though? lol
how much crit chance am i supposed to have to reliably proc ele overload? i just noticed as I beat merveil in t5 underground sea that i never had ele overload up.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Tamino1701 wrote:

Anyone knows what this enchant is?

Thanks!
"
DarthJish wrote:
how much crit chance am i supposed to have to reliably proc ele overload? i just noticed as I beat merveil in t5 underground sea that i never had ele overload up.

just use storm brand on boss first, 5% is enough. But if you can get more crit without losing any other important stats - it's good too.
"
aGalaxy_ wrote:
thanks a lot for the advice, I appreciate it, first time playing this build and betrayal is my 2nd league.

The basic explanation of items is that every item can have up to 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes. My understanding of what a prefix and suffix was somewhat limited before this league, and then this league's crafting system added a whole batch of new crafts and now I'm trying to relearn from scratch (they really should just mark P/S in-game to simplify it).
There are loads of new crafts this league, but you have to unveil or find the recipes for them now. I know there is a prefix for lightning to spells and a suffix for cast speed. The easiest way I can explain what slot is empty is if you try to craft on an item and all the prefixes are red, then that item already has 3 prefixes so you have to put a suffix on it.
Top tier crafted prefixes include spell dmg w/ extra chaos, minion damage, and flat light to spells.
Top tier crafted suffixes include cast speed, trigger socket spell (auto-cast Brand), and multiple craft mod (end-game crafting).

If you need something, feel free to contact me in-game and I don't mind crafting with your mats.
Later maps, you will need the reduction. Eventually once you have Watcher's Eye leech, you can run Storm Brand + Onslaught + Culling for random Onslaught procs and no longer needing the flask. If.. I mean when things start hurting, use Basalt.
Whirling Blades > Quicksilver. Dash dash, zap, dash zap, repeat infinitely. I typically only walk for loot and to open doors.
Depends on your other gear for Opal. I got a really nice resist ring early game as a drop and added more damage on all of my other slots. If I up resists on my other gear, then I can get more damage rolls on my ring. Best of both worlds = $$

"
PandaZeus wrote:
I prefer blind though, for that extra defensiveness, or is culling really better? Does quicksilver really not help with clear speed though? lol

Follow your dreams is all I can say. As you get better geared, Blind has less usefulness is general clearing as stuff explodes while Culling is good for more durable bosses and triggering Onslaught randomly.
Nope, Whirling Blades > Quicksilver for this build. Feel free to spam your Quicksilvers against my Whirling Blades in-game.
This is my first league and I could use some advice on what to upgrade next.

I was considering upgrading my chest to a hungering queen and trying to 5L it as well as changing my neck piece to something with more health.

My budget is 2ex. Thanks in advance for any input!

Last edited by jojojoestar on Dec 22, 2018, 1:16:24 AM
I'm having some trouble getting some better daggers for my char. For example I'm running this search http://poe.trade/search/ikaremitararim and tbh most of the stuff there kinda sucks, or it wouldn't be much of an upgrade for the investment.

Am I looking at the right stuff or is there something better to look for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info