Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thank you for taking the time to explain! I get it now!
Why not go crit? Is crit the better version but more expensive?
Last edited by Maredasan on Dec 21, 2018, 7:09:39 AM
"
Maredasan wrote:
Why not go crit? Is crit the better version but more expensive?
Currently wondering since I wanna reroll and this is the biggest selfcast arc guide..

straight up worse dps and surviveability
Thank you, Enki, for the amazing guide.
I am having fun playing this build.
I continue upgrading my gear with the info from the guide and tips from the posts. Although I would love to get your input how to further improve. Unfortunately, I do not have much currency to spend at the moment - 20-30 chaos orbs at top :(
Which nodes should I am for in the next levels?

At the moment I am running maps around tiers 6-7 and I am clearing them pretty easy and fast. Will see how it will go when I get higher tier maps.

Also, I have a few questions:
Q1: How much of a boost would be getting an Inpulsa?
Q1: Is it worthy to use Increased Rarity Support gem if I am clearing maps pretty fast?
Q3: Is the Azure/Delve Mine (name?) useful or should I stick to mapping?

I am playing Standard, btw.
All tips are welcomed.
Last edited by Aamar26 on Dec 21, 2018, 8:05:17 AM

Pretty much shit ass rares, but I need help, I wanna self-craft the rest of my rares since there isn't any good ones out there or at a decent price, can anyone help/teach me? I know there's a guide on the daggers alr, pretty straight forward.

Have questions for my rings/amulet/glove though, should I get ilvl 84/86, and for each equipment should I alt and then get multiple crafting mods on it, or use essence to craft???

Thanks in advance
Last edited by PandaZeus on Dec 21, 2018, 7:52:05 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Danzanus wrote:
Guys, im stuck a little bit, was playing around with build, testing as in topic and moving to current build that Enki have right now. I suffer a little bit of survivability. Sometimes i die 2-3 shots, almost unable to safely pass maps t10+, really hard to climb lvl90+. + maybe i made some crucial mistakes in build (im relatively new). Budget of improvements for this moment is 1ex max(+-50c) if you have advice about, or what to aim first for now. Thank you very much any case.

not enough life for lvl 90
0 life on helmet, 0 life on amulet, a lot of crafted life on other things, half of jewels are missing life too. And you probably want more mana too once you get to 5k+ life.
Budget is pretty low, it's not gonna be easy to fix. But you can start working in this direction.
And maybe you need more active playstyle too, it usually hepls a lot. 2-3 casts - move - 2-3 casts - move
p.s. nice amount of chaos res, I like it

thank you, i will try to gain more HP. But honestly, it feels more like mana is not enough... While i have mana, i am alive, but if mana drop to 0, i am dead no matter how much HP i have. I will try to gain more HP but i think wont help a lot in my case )
Last edited by Danzanus on Dec 21, 2018, 8:20:05 AM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
Thanks alot for any tips, and the work you put in this build you are the best man.

Stibnite flask is bad for this build (use Basalt instead) and you don't have any freeze removal on flasks.
Your CWDT gem links are a bit all over the place. I would stick to the set-up in the guide and you no longer need Clarity with Watcher's Eye leech unless running no leech maps. Decoy totem can't be used with CWDT and Decoy is fairly underrated for this build as it absorbs a lot of damage allowing for constant DPS on bosses until re-cast. Keep leveling it up to your STR level without needing more STR (de-level as needed when removing STR gear).
You've taken 3 extra mana keystones and missing the Celestial triangle DPS because of it. The penetration and increased shock effect is very deceiving with the in-game tooltip.
Save for Clear Mind and lookout for boots with better HP/resists to be lab enchanted (or already enchanted if you hate lab like me). For bosses, penetration or flat damage enchant will add quite a lot of damage and can make-up the resists elsewhere.
Personally, I like more chaos resists than Purity and Atziri this league, but matter of opinion.

"
Hey Enki could you look over my Character I love to play this Build maybe you can give me some little advices or what i can /have to improve next to get some steps further :D
THX

Not sure how the helm craft works, but it might make Cold Snap too high and not trigger with CWDT? I'd find a different one because it isn't that great.
No freeze removal flask. Upgrade your mana flask.
You're missing 3 skill points. 2 if you chose the wrong Bandits and 1 from passive quest. Use some HP and the missing points to finish Purity of Flesh wheel.
Move 2 spell crit to Lord of the Dead, +25% damage.
Upgrade gloves for more resists, preferred with Fingerless, Minion craft, or Shaped atk/cast speed.
More life and possibly resists on boots opens up slot for lab enchant (pre-enchanted or not).
Relieving resist requirements will allow easier time to buy 6L rare armor (eventually want no resists needed on armor for Inpulsa).
Could not see any cold damage to spells on gear. Swap a jewel or ring craft otherwise Hypothermia is less effective and only working while chill buffs are up.
And then eventually start working into Shaped weapons for big flat damage increase. Oh, and use spare weapons to level 2nd set of gems for level 21 gems. Arc is fairly cheap, others are more expensive.

"
Hi I'm a noob to poe

Watch the videos and see how inconsistent the numbers are for yourself. Yes, Arc has a huge damage range, but we are also firing Arc twice with Spell Echo and with lots of cast speed so it is rolling those numbers faster than you can even see what is going on. And with all of the chains and Inpulse explosions, it really evens out further. And the Vaal Arc lucky buff (if used) will roll the numbers twice and pick the higher number.

If the playstyle is still not for you, there are dozens of updated guides in every characters section to scroll through until you find the one that fits your need. Or if you're like me, pick a skill, Google that skill with the current patch, see that it is updated, and play it. Repeat as many times as needed every league.

"
Aelryon wrote:
What can i improve? What should be my main focus going from here? How should I move from here?

Your gear should be fine into white mapping. Rings will probably need upgrades when you get your final resist drop to get them back up to cap. Maybe craft resists on body armor?
Spiritual Aid should be your next big focus and getting that big 94% spell damage shift, more with bone helmet or other minion damage mods.
Farm maps, get loot, buy upgrades, push higher tiers, repeat.

"
Wienic wrote:
How do I approach delving with this build? When I take a peek into "dark" branch of the road, invunerable minions hit me instantly and I cant hit them back because they are in darkness

Flares is the only way to kill stuff when random searching in Delves. I prefer just using the cart everywhere and then using the currency I get to buy stuff. I'm only at like level 17x and I've had 2 exalt drops, 2 delve boss loot sold for another 5 ex, and then all the random chaos orbs, maps, etc so probably close to 8 ex this league from Delve. The only darkness searching I've done is to find the hidden rooms to cart to and there are guides for that (finding the path that it can branch off of and searching the darkness there for the wall to dynamite).

Thanks man! I didnt even know about the celestial node or the clear mind jewel being a good choice, definitely going to give that a go right away :D Yeah i know about the totem i just cast it myself but it needs some leveling indeed, do you think im better off crafting some daggers? Yeah i leap slap slam really slow
"
hfxRos wrote:
I'm currently using a Tabula Rasa, and can afford a 5L Inpulsa, but not quite at the point where I'd be able to 6L it.

How much of a damage loss would be looking at from losing the 6th link (Hypothermia or Added Lightning?), compared to what I'd gain from the explosions on Inpulsa? I assume it would be a bit of a wash on clear speed, but I'm concerned about boss damage loss, since T13+ bosses already feel like they die a little slower than I'd like.

Should I just keep the TR until I can afford a 6L Inpulsa?

Certainly take the Inpulsa’s. Not only do you get the life but a lot of offensive goodness as well. There is a reason they’re so expensive. For gem replacement, replace Added Lightning Damage. Yes, the guide says Hypothermia is the 6L, but as long as you have Becon of Ruin Ascendency and somewhere on your gear that adds cold damage to spells, then Hypothermia is better.

"
Aelryon wrote:

Why do we not need 20 quality on Arc?! Looking here https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Arc i see that quality effects the Shock duration not the chance to Shock, yet the guide states that quality is not important... Also the guide also says:

"
Enki91 wrote:

‣ If you find a Vaal Arc along the way, level it alongside with you to have it at an appropriate level once you reach endgame maps.

Am I missing something obvious? Which gem are we supposed to use end game? Isn't it Vaal Arc?

I personally find Vaal Arc clumsy to use, but it is viable, and I’ll use it while leveling and in early maps. However a L21 Arc gives us an additional chain in addition to the flat damage increase and is superior to a L20 Vaal Arc. Shock duration (quality on Arc) isn’t necessary since every hit we do will shock.

i want to change to daggers (leap slam sucks)

i have these 2 daggers which i found and bought cheap, does it suck? i can craft a suffix mod on both of them,

i am considering between,

1) 11-15% attack speed
2) 12-14% cast speed
3) 13-16% lightning damage

which is better? i could probably find a rank3 craft for %lightning.

or should i just ditch these 2 weapons coz they suck?
"
Skrible wrote:

i want to change to daggers (leap slam sucks)

i have these 2 daggers which i found and bought cheap, does it suck? i can craft a suffix mod on both of them,

i am considering between,

1) 11-15% attack speed
2) 12-14% cast speed
3) 13-16% lightning damage

which is better? i could probably find a rank3 craft for %lightning.

or should i just ditch these 2 weapons coz they suck?

just craft cast on both and it's good enough
you can upgrade your other gear untill you can afford to craft t1/t1 extra chaos/penetration + crafted mods daggers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info