Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

thanks alot for the guide :)
this is my first char over lvl 20 and im currently lvl 83 and into mapping.
But i have hit a point now where i dont know what to upgrade from my gear.
Im currently sitting on about 60c and i dont wanna spend it on useless stuff.
thanks guys.
Given you can get up to "Minions deal (75–80)% increased Damage" on a 1H weapon(dagger) does that mean we get that dmg bonus with Spiritual Aid?

If yes how does it compare to other offensive modifiers?
"
napraen wrote:
Given you can get up to "Minions deal (75–80)% increased Damage" on a 1H weapon(dagger) does that mean we get that dmg bonus with Spiritual Aid?

it's good
better than anything you can craft on bench
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 21, 2018, 3:10:32 AM
How do i get the "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill"? I was trying to google how to unlock it, but i didnt find it on crafting at all, is it a crafted mod?
Last edited by gustavomcs on Dec 21, 2018, 3:11:24 AM
"
gustavomcs wrote:
How do i get the "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill"? I was trying to google how to unlock it, but i didnt find it on crafting at all, is it a crafted mod?

http://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions
unveil

You can message me in the game, I can craft it for you. This mod costs 3 chaos
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
napraen wrote:

it's good
better than anything you can craft on bench

Sounds like this is how you get dagger on the cheap, at least until you've saved enough to go for the endgame crafted one.
Can't even find a a high enough level shaped one to buy atm, never mind how much it's gonna cost.
Quick question guys: since we do not need 20 quality on Arc, can I just vaal my level 20, 0 quality Arc gem and hope for a level 21? Will the chance of getting level 21 lower in this case?
"
zhaobinis1 wrote:
Quick question guys: since we do not need 20 quality on Arc, can I just vaal my level 20, 0 quality Arc gem and hope for a level 21? Will the chance of getting level 21 lower in this case?

You can and you should, so many people playing arc you can get a 20/20 or 20/23 corrupted ones for no more than 2c anyway(in case it briks).
"
napraen wrote:
"
zhaobinis1 wrote:

You can and you should, so many people playing arc you can get a 20/20 or 20/23 corrupted ones for no more than 2c anyway(in case it briks).

Why do we not need 20 quality on Arc?! Looking here https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Arc i see that quality effects the Shock duration not the chance to Shock, yet the guide states that quality is not important... Also the guide also says:

"
Enki91 wrote:

‣ If you find a Vaal Arc along the way, level it alongside with you to have it at an appropriate level once you reach endgame maps.

Am I missing something obvious? Which gem are we supposed to use end game? Isn't it Vaal Arc?
Last edited by Aelryon on Dec 21, 2018, 5:28:35 AM
"
Aelryon wrote:
"
napraen wrote:
"
zhaobinis1 wrote:

Why do we not need 20 quality on Arc?! Looking here https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Arc i see that quality effects the Shock duration not the chance to Shock, yet the guide states that quality is not important... Also the guide also says:

"
Enki91 wrote:

‣ If you find a Vaal Arc along the way, level it alongside with you to have it at an appropriate level once you reach endgame maps.

Am I missing something obvious? Which gem are we supposed to use end game? Isn't it Vaal Arc?

21/20 Vaal Arc is your best endgame.
The point against quality is that getting 21 on your Arc is better than any quality you can have on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info