Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

also is there anyway to know if my hypothermia is actually working. i dont seem to notice a freeze or chill. other than when my cold snap pops. also inpulsa makes it hard to get shatters I assume. it says 56 to 72 cold damage when i hover over my arc in my tooltip so i assume im good to go. its just hard giving up a 6L spot for something i cant tell is working lol.
Guys, im stuck a little bit, was playing around with build, testing as in topic and moving to current build that Enki have right now. I suffer a little bit of survivability. Sometimes i die 2-3 shots, almost unable to safely pass maps t10+, really hard to climb lvl90+. + maybe i made some crucial mistakes in build (im relatively new). Budget of improvements for this moment is 1ex max(+-50c) if you have advice about, or what to aim first for now. Thank you very much any case.
"
DarthJish wrote:
also is there anyway to know if my hypothermia is actually working. i dont seem to notice a freeze or chill. other than when my cold snap pops. also inpulsa makes it hard to get shatters I assume. it says 56 to 72 cold damage when i hover over my arc in my tooltip so i assume im good to go. its just hard giving up a 6L spot for something i cant tell is working lol.

if you have beacon of ruin ascendancy and any cold damage to spells, then yes, hypothermia is working
Take it off and you will see, it's hard to miss 40% damage loss lol

"
DarthJish wrote:
how is elemental reflect able to be ran? with all our lightning damage? im afraid to go for it.

read paragon of calamity ascendacy, last text line

"
Danzanus wrote:
Guys, im stuck a little bit, was playing around with build, testing as in topic and moving to current build that Enki have right now. I suffer a little bit of survivability. Sometimes i die 2-3 shots, almost unable to safely pass maps t10+, really hard to climb lvl90+. + maybe i made some crucial mistakes in build (im relatively new). Budget of improvements for this moment is 1ex max(+-50c) if you have advice about, or what to aim first for now. Thank you very much any case.

not enough life for lvl 90
0 life on helmet, 0 life on amulet, a lot of crafted life on other things, half of jewels are missing life too. And you probably want more mana too once you get to 5k+ life.
Budget is pretty low, it's not gonna be easy to fix. But you can start working in this direction.
And maybe you need more active playstyle too, it usually hepls a lot. 2-3 casts - move - 2-3 casts - move
p.s. nice amount of chaos res, I like it
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 20, 2018, 10:43:01 PM
Hi,

so far i love the build, but i struggle a lot with Survivability. T3 Maps are sometimes extreme Challenging and if the Syndicate shows up it's most of the time GG for me :(

Can someone check my toon and give me some advice please?!

Thank you
Can someone explain how best to use Wise Oak, do we just get lightning res highest uncapped?
hey guys just looking for some guidance as to where to head next in terms of item purchase. I'm trying to save for an inpulsa's but wondering whether thats the next go to item or not - syndicates absolutely destroy me majority of the time too so not sure what to do about that
"
glaxxon wrote:
Can someone explain how best to use Wise Oak, do we just get lightning res highest uncapped?

yes
In the late game you probably can try to balance two or all three resistances to be equal to get full defensive bonus. But untill then all we want from it is lightning penetration.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
glaxxon wrote:

yes
In the late game you probably can try to balance two or all three resistances to be equal to get full defensive bonus. But untill then all we want from it is lightning penetration.

Thank you :)
So I'm not sure which 2 I should use. Any advice? I'm thinking the 2 shaper ones

"
XeLLoS47 wrote:
So I'm not sure which 2 I should use. Any advice? I'm thinking the 2 shaper ones

Download path of building, import your character in it. It's the only way to compare different spell daggers

probably first two
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 21, 2018, 2:43:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info