Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"

Arc chain gives about 1.5-2% dps increase over 150% lightning golem, and the golem also gives attack speed (mobility). Both are much better than 40% minion or 40% arc. In standard, however, you can get a legacy enchant with Arc chains 3 additional times, and that is far better than anything current.

This lightning golem is the enchant "150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Lightning Golems"?
Thank you so much for the quick reply,

learning alot and loving ur build and guide!
Hi,

Firstly thanks for the guide and build really helpful.

I am struggling badly with survivability, my mana also seems to run out sometimes.

Could you possibly have a look at my gear? I have impulsa etc.. really at a loss ....

Thanks

I guess I'm hitting a wall atm downt know how to progress further without getting enchants. Can someone suggest some upgrades that will enhance my dps/survivability. Profile is public and only got one betrayal character ^^ my 92 ele.

Got those gloves fairly cheap but still cant tell if they are worth the resistance struggel.

cheers exiles
Last edited by NotIllu on Dec 20, 2018, 6:29:40 PM
I'm currently using a Tabula Rasa, and can afford a 5L Inpulsa, but not quite at the point where I'd be able to 6L it.

How much of a damage loss would be looking at from losing the 6th link (Hypothermia or Added Lightning?), compared to what I'd gain from the explosions on Inpulsa? I assume it would be a bit of a wash on clear speed, but I'm concerned about boss damage loss, since T13+ bosses already feel like they die a little slower than I'd like.

Should I just keep the TR until I can afford a 6L Inpulsa?
hey guys do you think this would work good with the build?

i would wear with a sheild and use shield charge instead of whirling blades would also respec the cast speed dual wield nodes...

What would be the most optimal craft / gem setup for this dagger?
How good is this helm? I know the rolls could be higher (esp on life/resists), but with both golems, CWDT and enfeeble is this a multi-ex helm?

"
Brindle4 wrote:
I am struggling badly with survivability, my mana also seems to run out sometimes.

You have no freeze or bleed removal on flasks. If you get a stacked up bleed, it will drain your mana because of Mind Over Matter.
Once you can afford Watcher's with Wrath mana leech, it will remove your Storm Branding for mana leech. If you're forgetting to Storm Brand, try the "Trigger socketed spell" and put Storm Brand, Mana Leech, and Inc Duration into your weapon. Then it will passively cast Storm Brand every 5 seconds. You can also get a mana leech enchant on boots to also help with regen, but try the bleed removal flask first.
Elemental Damage with Attack Skills doesn't work with Arc.
HP on right ring.
Rotgut is not that good, use Atziri's Promise.
You're missing 2-4 skill points from quests (you should have 14 possible points in profile with 2-point Bandit quest, but you have 18). Remove 2 skill points for crit to left on Lord of Dead. Remove extra mana point after Deep Thoughts.
Change some HP to Purity of Flesh for extra chaos resistance.
You went with an extra dex after Coordination. If you're still short on dex, remove it and use 1 of your leftover skill points to get Precision for some atk/cast speed and dex.
Your daggers are mediocre. "Adds Lightning damage" does nothing on weapons. "Adds lightning damage to spells" does. So you have weapons with just spell damage and cast speed which can easily be made better for pretty cheap. I'd go with spell dmg, lightning to spells, and cast speed at minimum until you can get to Shaped daggers.

"
NotIllu wrote:
Got those gloves fairly cheap but still cant tell if they are worth the resistance struggel.

Your gear is way better than mine, so I'm not sure where the struggle is.
Very nice Watcher's! You shouldn't need mana potion anymore unless you run into a no leech map. Change for 15% Wise Oak.
Change some HP to Purity of Flesh for chaos resist.
Change gem set-up around: CWDT + Enfeeble in gloves. Storm Brand + Onslaught + Culling in right dagger.
Get some more shock effectiveness. Elemental Focus passive or Abyss jewels.

If you still struggle after that, give up some more info on what you're struggling with.

"
hfxRos wrote:
I'm currently using a Tabula Rasa, and can afford a 5L Inpulsa, but not quite at the point where I'd be able to 6L it.

Should I just keep the TR until I can afford a 6L Inpulsa?

5L Inpulsa will be a damage gain over 6L Tabula. Hypothermia is great, but up to 50% damage for shock plus the extra shock damage and explosions seriously outweights Hypothermia. Just make sure all of your other slots are well prepped before dumping that much into it. Good luck with links.. last league took over 2k and this league was only 300.
how is elemental reflect able to be ran? with all our lightning damage? im afraid to go for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info