Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hmm, after thinking about it further, I might try the whole 6L Storm Brand in my second weapon slot thing. I can’t test anything yet, but here’s how it theoretically would work:

1) Second weapon slot has a 6L Brand. 3 brands are dropped at the beginning of a map or before engaging a boss. Immediately switch back to daggers. Daggers will likely have both CWDT setups in order to prevent golems/buffs from dropping.

2) Equip Brand Recall, link with Arcane Surge (I’m pretty sure Brand Recall is instant, so we would have an instant cast Arcane Surge buff while simultaneously moving Storm Brands to desired locations. This means there would be no awkward weapon swaps mid combat.

I do not know if brands have an attached duration or not, having trouble finding that out. Otherwise they detach when (1) the enemy dies or (2) the brand is recast or recalled. I’ve already tested that Brands remain after the weapon swap, but there may be a mechanic stopping brand recall from functioning. I’m pretty sure they only disappear when (1) the detached duration expires, (2) they are recast, or (3) you enter a new area.

"
Wienic wrote:
How do I approach delving with this build? When I take a peek into "dark" branch of the road, invunerable minions hit me instantly and I cant hit them back because they are in darkness and they just drain all my mana so I cant really run away from there and I just die.

My experience with delving is not so big, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I just got to 250 depth and decided to get some resonators and fossils, but unless I throw a flare on every pack between me and breakable wall, I just die in seconds. I was trying to use phasing flask but it's not really effective.

I’m confused as to how this is different than any other delve experience. Keep your light radius and resistances maxed, and you’ll be just fine. Dash to the end of a tunnel, drop a flare, kill, and loot. Longer tunnels will require multiple flairs, but by all means don’t try fighting in the dark.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 20, 2018, 3:33:05 PM
What gem should replace clarity in the CWDT -Enfeeble setup when Clarity is dropped for Clear Mind?
"
Keleos89 wrote:
What gem should replace clarity in the CWDT -Enfeeble setup when Clarity is dropped for Clear Mind?

It's on the Guide, on Gem Setup; it's recommended Molten Shell
I'm playing on standard and trying to upgrade my helm. Is Arc chain once that much better than 150% lightning golem or 40% minion helms? The Arc chain once costs over 4-5 ex, which is quite a bit more than the others.
"
Hi I'm a noob to poe

If i don't want to play (Arc) but still love your build and setup what other spell could i use that is great aoe/sing target dmg?

Cuz the Lightning has inconsistent damage output is a concern of mine!!

I like to be tanky and melt faces!!

(I tried summoner but its Boring)

I tried a melee mar was to slow in killing!!

I'm looking for a fun build and im just starting so im poor and just looking to have lots of easy kills!!

Thx for the guide its very easy of understand :D

For starters, it’s a very bad idea to try and convert any build by that much. There are many mechanics that become irrelevant. And in any case, just because lightning damage has a larger range, doesn’t mean the damage is inconsistent...Still you could try Winter Orb with cold damages nodes to replace lightning ones.

There is no S Tier build that is good at everything. And the builds that come closest are hundreds exalts.

"
sotrill wrote:
I'm playing on standard and trying to upgrade my helm. Is Arc chain once that much better than 150% lightning golem or 40% minion helms? The Arc chain once costs over 4-5 ex, which is quite a bit more than the others.

Arc chain gives about 1.5-2% dps increase over 150% lightning golem, and the golem also gives attack speed (mobility). Both are much better than 40% minion or 40% arc. In standard, however, you can get a legacy enchant with Arc chains 3 additional times, and that is far better than anything current.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 20, 2018, 3:48:13 PM
Duplicate
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 20, 2018, 3:43:36 PM
"

Arc chain gives about 1.5-2% dps increase over 150% lightning golem, and the golem also gives attack speed (mobility). Both are much better than 40% minion or 40% arc. In standard, however, you can get a legacy enchant with Arc chains 3 additional times, and that is far better than anything current.

Thanks. I know arc chains 3 additional times is best but I can't afford that. I was able to pick up an arc chain 1 additional time for 3 ex.
Can anyone direct me to a good shaping/atlas progression guide for 3.5? Maybe something more specific for arc if that matters even...

I have a bunch of shaper orbs on me for days and dont know what to do with them, afraids of just wasting them on useless maps or w/e, i have no atlas knowledge at all.
Last edited by gustavomcs on Dec 20, 2018, 5:01:16 PM
hi, i just want to ask, why some recommended items have incremented physical damage?
"
gustavomcs wrote:
Can anyone direct me to a good shaping/atlas progression guide for 3.5? Maybe something more specific for arc if that matters even...

I have a bunch of shaper orbs on me for days and dont know what to do with them, afraids of just wasting them on useless maps or w/e, i have no atlas knowledge at all.

Build doesn't matter as much for shaping unless you're doing some of the Atlas manipulation (very long topic that I don't understand). Here are a few factors that go into shaping:
Density - Plenty of mobs to keep going from 1 group to the next. If you shape a map with not many mobs, chances of map drops diminishes and you may run out of maps.
Layout - Fairly linear or round layout so you don't have to keep backtracking or missing paths.
Loot - Let's be real, the good stuff. Like T10 Vault drops the 1/12 Exalt Div card or T15 Tower now drops The Nurse that turns into Doctor that turns into HeadHunter.. just got 1 Nurse card last night (about 80c each atm).
Random dumb stuff - Some maps are just dumb to run and I don't like running them for some reason or another and I just won't Shape them, even if they are good to Shape. Belfry, for example, has a multi-phase boss fight and once you're geared you spend more time watching the boss animations than actually fighting him. Pass from me, but some people Shape it.

Try grabbing 3 of each tier of map you want to shape and run each one back to back. Which ones feel more fluid and could lead to map chaining? Put them up in your list.

"
Heinx wrote:
hi, i just want to ask, why some recommended items have incremented physical damage?

They are just example items. Read the text below the recommendations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info