Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Where is this guide if you dont mind
"
Tigytallpants wrote:
Hi guys!
Thank you so much for the build Enki, its been so much fun!
I was hoping if someone could look over by Witch and see where I need improvements. I'm at t7 maps and having a pretty hard time. I think I've followed the passive tree correctly, but my gear sucks!

Missing 2 passive points unless you didn't take 2-point bandit.
Some weird points that aren't in the tree. Extra mana after Deep thoughts, unnecessary points in area of effect, and probably should have gone to Spiritual Aid sooner. Take out the extra mana, 2 spell crit, put 2 into Lord of the Dead (damage side), and remove 2 area of effect - net gain 3 points. Remove 4 points from somewhere, probably HP, and complete to Spiritual Aid. Trading 20% HP for 94% damage. Then spend the next 5 levels to complete Purity of Flesh for chaos resist + HP.
Your daggers are really bad. Physical damage and "Adds X lightning damage" does nothing for Arc. You want spell damage, cast speed, and lightning to spells to start with. Between your 2 daggers, your net gain on Arc is a bit of crit chance from dagger base and 11% cast speed. Getting new daggers will be a HUGE damage gain.

Really need to check the rest of the gear section. The only gear that won't change is your Tabula and Atziri's flask. More HP + resists on gear, anything that says "to attacks" does not help us, change Sorrow of the Divine ASAP (Zealot's Oath ruins life leech), no bleed/freeze removal on flasks, etc.

"
xxextasyxx6 wrote:
i got a question how do you guys get to proc overload i never seem to be able to proc it i was at 5% crit so i tried upping it to 11% but even then i cant seem to proc it that much

Storm Brand helps a lot. During mapping, lots of mobs will proc it often with just Arc. During bosses, the Brands will trigger very frequently. Try the trigger set-up for more passive crit (Brand auto-casted every 5 seconds with other skills).
Privacy settings updated!

So my question is, at level 86 im doing fairly well with completing my maps up to around T7, haven't gotten much higher then that to drop.

I generally only die if I lag and can't input to get away quick enough. What are some good ideas on where to improve my gear, get some more damage. Overall I think im headed in the right direction, this is my first season and new to the game.

Thanks!
Hi all. First time player and loving the game and the quality of this guide is exceptional. I have read extensively before posting this, apologies if I missed the answer.

I have taken clear mind and have thus dropped clarity. I did read that tempest was an option but am assuming that was for the shield variant of the build. I am using daggers. I am wondering what is the optimal replacement. I currently have a lvl 10 conductivity. Is there an obvious choice or is it a bit open ? Any help appreciated.
"
drewsephus wrote:
Where is this guide if you dont mind

Probably this one.
How are you dealing with mana issues? Can I use clarity or its any other better ways? And secondly how good is wise oak since i will be able to use it instead of mana flask? Thanks for answer
Last edited by Wylajtowany96 on Dec 18, 2018, 8:56:42 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Tigytallpants wrote:
Hi guys!
I was hoping if someone could look over by Witch and see where I need improvements. I'm at t7 maps and having a pretty hard time. I think I've followed the passive tree correctly, but my gear sucks!

Some weird points that aren't in the tree. Extra mana after Deep thoughts, unnecessary points in area of effect, and probably should have gone to Spiritual Aid sooner. Take out the extra mana, 2 spell crit, put 2 into Lord of the Dead (damage side), and remove 2 area of effect - net gain 3 points. Remove 4 points from somewhere, probably HP, and complete to Spiritual Aid. Trading 20% HP for 94% damage. Then spend the next 5 levels to complete Purity of Flesh for chaos resist + HP.
Your daggers are really bad. Physical damage and "Adds X lightning damage" does nothing for Arc. You want spell damage, cast speed, and lightning to spells to start with. Between your 2 daggers, your net gain on Arc is a bit of crit chance from dagger base and 11% cast speed. Getting new daggers will be a HUGE damage gain.

Really need to check the rest of the gear section. The only gear that won't change is your Tabula and Atziri's flask. More HP + resists on gear, anything that says "to attacks" does not help us, change Sorrow of the Divine ASAP (Zealot's Oath ruins life leech), no bleed/freeze removal on flasks, etc.

"
xxextasyxx6 wrote:
i got a question how do you guys get to proc overload i never seem to be able to proc it i was at 5% crit so i tried upping it to 11% but even then i cant seem to proc it that much

Storm Brand helps a lot. During mapping, lots of mobs will proc it often with just Arc. During bosses, the Brands will trigger very frequently. Try the trigger set-up for more passive crit (Brand auto-casted every 5 seconds with other skills).

Thanks mate, really appreciate your help.
How much should i budget for the daggers? All of it? 50 for the pair and spread the remaining 60c i have on everything else?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Tigytallpants wrote:
Hi guys!

"
xxextasyxx6 wrote:

Thanks mate, really appreciate your help.
How much should i budget for the daggers? All of it? 50 for the pair and spread the remaining 60c i have on everything else?
"
Wylajtowany96 wrote:
How are you dealing with mana issues? Can I use clarity or its any other better ways? And secondly how good is wise oak since i will be able to use it instead of mana flask? Thanks for answer

mana leech support linked to storm brand solves mana issues
Wise oak is the best DPS flask for this build (+7-8% DPS when it's active)
Not sure if the guide mentioned this or not, but you guys should definitely craft the "Non-vaal skills deal increased damage during soul gain prevention". It applies to your arc after casting vaal arc, and it's a pretty significant damage increase (41-50% increased). Cost a divine but definitely worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info