Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Yakky714 wrote:
Hello, I have a question about Mind of Matter:

Why is it that when I get chunked for damage and my mana goes down...it takes like 2 seconds for it to START regenerating? Even if I have no dots

Most probably because you are still being damaged or you are casting Arc during hits time so mana is not being regenerated so fast.

You can consider using Lavianga's Spirit to remove Arc's mana cost during flask effect but it blocks any Arcane Surge proc from Storm brand as well.
Hmmm....it's weird 'cause even if I spam my mana pot it doesnt START regenerating after a second or two while I run around, it's so annoying
Just to clarify- it seems as if my mana is being 'paused' after getting chunked by damage, then it starts regenerating after a second or two but the problem is I go oom and I can't flame dash so I end up just dying :(
Hi !

Thanks for the build, really trying to follow hit as a new player but now I really hit a wall. I'm stuck at level 86 and can't barely sustain T10 Maps and the Syndicate is just destroying me.

I was wondering if the Inpulsa would make ta much of that difference with the gear I have right now or other thing should really be swaped in priority ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OblikZ/characters

Characther name is ZapZapTheWitch

Thanks again
Last edited by OblikZ on Dec 19, 2018, 2:22:46 AM
Hi! I was wondering if it's possible to replace "Added Lightning Damage Support" with "Elemental Focus Support" and instead just rely on Storm Brand to shock and chill enemies?
Having a Hard time figuring out upgrades for my current setup. upgrading one thing requires something else to change. Also i dont feel like im going to find better stats then im using with my current wands.

Current resistances are 83% with this setup. -17% chaos

PS - Iknow I over-leveled some gems (Don't use mana leech due to not having mana issues. using phase rush for more speed cuz im slow asf)

Spoiler

Last edited by Shoulon on Dec 19, 2018, 2:38:35 AM
Hi,
I have a little problem with damages which Arc support or not. In this thread there are a different opinions. So I made a list and I would like to ask you for a check:

Arc support:
Adds XX lightning damage to spells
XX Increased cast speed
XX increased spell damage
XX increased lightning damage
XX increased attack speed
XX increased elemental damage
All damage as extra chaos damage
All critical strikes (chance, multiplier and global)

Not sure:
Adds XX lightning damage to attacks - my opinion no
Adds XX lightning damage - my opinion yes
XX increased damage - my opinion yes

Arc does not support:
rest of them :)

Thx :)
Last edited by McT84 on Dec 19, 2018, 4:19:25 AM
Help me to check, i only have 11k dmg with my arc.And my mana spent so much i only can use my arc for few times then i have spent all my mana it is hard to fight the bosses.

Anyone can give me some suggest to change my arc gem setup or something?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gdffyapchinnam
Last edited by gdffyapchinnam on Dec 19, 2018, 4:27:40 AM
Hey everyone, I have some question about gearing.

At this time I'm doing t9-t11 maps, depending on what I drop or can trade with guildmates, and I don't have big problems on surviving. I did the mastermind lair, uber Izaro, normal Atziri and 3-4 maplvl 77-79 temple without getting the felling of being one-shotted every time.

I'm sitting on 5k life, 700es, 1.8 unreserved mana, and currently I'm hoarding some riches for a big upgrade. Speaking of which, I watched PoB to see if an Inpulsa would have changed my life, and to my disbelief, I lost life, res and dps.

So, my question is: should I get an Inpulsa? It's worth to invest something like 6ex for the chest + 2-3ex for some decent-high rings amulets and jewel? I like this playstile very much and would probably continue to play this for at least 2 weeks.

On a side note, how much could my current chest be worth if 5link or 6link?

You can see my gear in the account tab, it should be set to public, charchter is BetrayalMozza
Last edited by Mozzanator on Dec 19, 2018, 4:49:28 AM
"
Help me to check, i only have 11k dmg with my arc.And my mana spent so much i only can use my arc for few times then i have spent all my mana it is hard to fight the bosses.

Anyone can give me some suggest to change my arc gem setup or something?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gdffyapchinnam

The helmet is probably killing your mana the most, btw.

You have taken the northern minion nodes, without Spiritual aid, they do nothing.

Do you have any added cold damage? I couldn't see, so Hypothermia adds mana cost without any benefit. Try running without and see how you feel.

In general, try to focus on setting up Storm brand on a target(s) that wont die right away, so you get a few ticks of leech before they blow up with Arc. If things die fast enough that you dont get leech from Storm Brand, maybe you are casting more than needed, and a single echoed Arc is enough.

Also consider dual wielding when you get the chance.

Still in the mud
Last edited by Infernosaint on Dec 19, 2018, 5:42:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info