Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
KamelJabber wrote:
The only thing I purchased was the chest for 3 Chaos, the rest I found by looking out for items as you recommended. I don't know much about the game but I think my character is doing very good!?!?
Max resist, ~22k dps and 3.9k HP.

Without looking at how you are referencing your damage, I cannot say how your damage is, but your hp is very low. Keep an eye out for gear with higher health stats while still keeping your resistances up to par.

"

Herein lies when things fall apart. I appear to have hit a very steep wall. I went from 68->83 grinding maps. In that time I only discovered ONE trial of ascendancy :( I only know I can clear a Tier 9 map because I chose it from a challenge from Zana.

For about 1c you can purchase a prophecy called “The Dream Trial.” So long as it’s your only usable prophecy, I find with it I have a trial in about 50% of my maps. If the map were to naturally have a trial in it, then you won’t use up the prophecy. If, however, the prophecy gives you a free trial, it uses up as soon as you enter (meaning you can skip it and still keep the prophecy if you don’t want to purchase more), but the “Offering to the Goddess” inside every trial is worth 3-4c.

"

After much contemplation, I decided to spend everything I accumulated since the start of Betrayal, which is about 60 or so Chromatic Orbs and 40 or so Orbs of Alteration and 22 Chaos to create a 6
piece buying "Emperor of Purity" cards. I only have 16 Alchemy Orbs which I want to use for maps. I have 1 regal.

WHEW! I dumped it all and could not even come close to getting a usable 6 link with the right colors let alone decent affixes.

Vendor recepies (you sell it to the vendor) are a great way to farm extra currency when you are low. Setting up a proper loot filter will help you focus in on the ones you want. Here are some to look out for
* Any 6-jewel item gives 7 jeweler’s orbs
* Any 6-linked item gives 1 divine orb
* Any item with red, blue, and green linked sockets gives 1 chromatic orb.
* Any full set of rare gear (minimum ilvl 60) gives 1-3 chaos orbs or 1-3 regal orbs (depend on item level, quality of gear, and if identified or not)
* Any full set of shaped/elder (will not mix) gear gives 2-4 exalted shards (depends on if identified or not)
* Any combined set of superior gems/flasks adding up to 40% quality gives 1 gemcutter’s prism or glassblower’s bauble

Read the wiki for a ful set of vendor recepies.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 18, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
"
Raschas wrote:
I'm very new to this and I have no idea what is considered "high and low" dmg on the spell arc, specially with lightning resist and hypotherima, what is considered high and low end dmg when I hover over Arc with 2 golems but no flasks or Power Surge that is. Cheers man,m absolut love the guide.

Too many variables to play in. I'm at 65k in hideout and have a lot of modifiers that trigger only in combat like damage, Onslaught, and cast speed. I considered my damage low if I wasn't clearing packs in 1-2 shots, but I also prefer a speed clearing method, not necessarily highest tier. Your damage looks fine for upper yellow and maybe some t11/12, but will need to push higher damage and chaos resists for an easier time with higher red maps. 20% gems, rare gloves with damage, enchanted helm/boots, Shaped weps, etc. Change 5 points of HP for Purity of Flesh wheel. Lose 5% HP, gain 20% chaos resist plus maybe some more chaos resist on gear. I run with +50% and a lot of chaos damage that used to hurt just tickles now.

"
Vaskes_1948 wrote:
What is the best way to obtain the other stats - I mean Str and Dex, since i`m using some Dex on my Amu and a jewel in my belt, and also some Str on 1 of mine rings - Is this the right way or i do need those stats to be on a specific places ?

Unlock your characters for better advice.
You can trade 2% atk/cast speed for 20 Dex (and 3% movement speed) with Precision.
10 Strength from Purity of Flesh (needed for chaos resists this league).
And then if absolutely necessary, there are 2-30 point Str/Dex nodes we can take.

Just remember that we don't need to max level all of our supports. Decoy Totem is better with higher level, but not worth the Strength investment if not already on gear. Same with Faster Attacks/Mana Leech for Dex requirement.

"
Videra wrote:
Would Thunderfist fit in this build ?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thunderfist

No. Added lightning will only be a 5-socket, attack speed only for movement, lightning damage to attacks doesn't work, and shock duration is not needed.
so no more shield i really liked the shield set up
@Enki91

Please is it possible to put this explanation into your notes?
I know you did then took it out. But added it in again. But I think it needs a better explanation to it.

Folks do not read all the little details into things and they just follow what you say. But if there is a better explanation as to why we do this then maybe, just maybe folks can stop asking the question as to why we take Minion Damage nodes.

Or they might be just trolling us.

The reason we take Minion Damage nodes is to get the benefit from Spiritual Aid

Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Aid

Just from these 5 nodes we increase our DMG by 69%, yes that is right 69%. And if you add in the respec and take the Lord of the Dead nodes and the Minion damage node to get to it you get a total of 94% DMG Increase. Not including if you are wearing a bone helmet for another 40% Damage increase.

As a side note, this area of the Passive tree was redesigned back in 3.4.5

But since Spiritual Aid is so powerful and we are fairly close to it we can take full advantage of this to increase our Damage. This will most likely be the norm for any build that goes through the left side of the passive tree.

For the players who have played this build for some time what would you say is the better end game weapon. A dagger or scepter
Hi guys!
Thank you so much for the build Enki, its been so much fun!
I was hoping if someone could look over by Witch and see where I need improvements. I'm at t7 maps and having a pretty hard time. I think I've followed the passive tree correctly, but my gear sucks!

Luckily I found an ex that i sold for 100c, so I have about 110. Could someone tell me how much i should budget for each piece of gear that would be awesome!

Thanks guys!
I was looking at the passive skill tree and I was just wondering why you take the minion nodes. and then I saw you suggested Queens hunger does that should go for Queens hunger instead of inpulsa?
"
softheast wrote:
I was looking at the passive skill tree and I was just wondering why you take the minion nodes. and then I saw you suggested Queens hunger does that should go for Queens hunger instead of inpulsa?

Jesus ppl u are lazy asf. Can u read The inion dmg area node Spiritual Aid? Maybe u will understand
Hay,
just wanted say thanks for this really detailed guide and all your help getting ppl into path of exile.

Also thanks to PerkyPsycho for putting a nice crafting guide together, because of this I got these two here

So keep up the good work and see you in Wraeclast exile
hey first off thanks for the guide

i got a question how do you guys get to proc overload i never seem to be able to proc it i was at 5% crit so i tried upping it to 11% but even then i cant seem to proc it that much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info