Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

What should I be using a 5Link Inpulsa or 6L rare chest? If so what should i leave out of inpulsa? added lightning?
Hi Enki,

Thank you very much for this guide. I am a new player to the game and your guide helped me in understanding a number of mechanics and I also have no issue clearing a T11 map which I found, besides being oneshotted by syndicate.

Looking through some of the earlier posts, I realised that I overleveled some of my gems, like my arcane surge, and I was wondering if I made any other mistake or if I can improve anything.

I would also like some advice. I'm fairly comfortable with my current gear so my plan is to work towards an inpulsa and then swap to dual daggers. Would this be the correct course of action?

"
xPeleusx wrote:
@Enki91

Please is it possible to put this explanation into your notes?
I know you did then took it out. But added it in again. But I think it needs a better explanation to it.

Folks do not read all the little details into things and they just follow what you say. But if there is a better explanation as to why we do this then maybe, just maybe folks can stop asking the question as to why we take Minion Damage nodes.

Or they might be just trolling us.

The reason we take Minion Damage nodes is to get the benefit from Spiritual Aid

Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Aid

Just from these 5 nodes we increase our DMG by 69%, yes that is right 69%. And if you add in the respec and take the Lord of the Dead nodes and the Minion damage node to get to it you get a total of 94% DMG Increase. Not including if you are wearing a bone helmet for another 40% Damage increase.

As a side note, this area of the Passive tree was redesigned back in 3.4.5

But since Spiritual Aid is so powerful and we are fairly close to it we can take full advantage of this to increase our Damage. This will most likely be the norm for any build that goes through the left side of the passive tree.

Since this build guide is the most complete, n00b-friendly and the-right-way-to-make-a-build-guide i agree with you completely. I understand that the most valuable aspect of a guide is its end-game performance, the fact that this one is so detailed makes it close to a how-to-understand-this-unorthodox-game guide that the devs had to release on their own in the first place. I would appreciate ANY additional detail and explanation.

And hay, why not a couple of slight variations as well :)
On a Dagger, "xx elemental damage with attack skills" is this any good for this build? The "with attack skills " part has me curious if that even helps us...everything else on the Dagger is perfect. tx for advice
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 18, 2018, 10:16:39 PM
"
Badtwo wrote:
On a Dagger, "xx elemental damage with attack skills" is this any good for this build? The "with attack skills " part has me curious if that even helps us...everything else on the Dagger is perfect. tx for advice

xx on attack skills does not work with arc. it would have to say adds xx-xx (type of damage) to spells
"
mentle88 wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:

xx on attack skills does not work with arc. it would have to say adds xx-xx (type of damage) to spells

Thank you..I had a feeling...I just didn't trust my gut..lol
can some one tell me how i can unlock 16-20 elemental to chaos damage on my crafting bench
Last edited by Dwejisekki on Dec 18, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
"
Mikeyi wrote:
can some one tell me how i can unlock 16-20 elemental to chaos damage on my crafting bench

you can't unlock t1 16-20% on bench, you can only roll it with alterations/regals/augmentations

Usefull link, where to unlock crafting recipes
http://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

"
Dwejisekki wrote:
I feel like I have too little dps for what I have invested in the build.
Especially single target dps.
Is there anything I am doing wrong? and where should I focus on upgrading.
I have around 5 ex of currency left

Your brimstone song dagger is just terrible. Flat lightning damage doesn't work for spells, no cast speed. You can get a better one for like 10c.
Gloves with cast speed (or "attack and cast speed"), up to 14% - very good dps boost
No wise oak flask, why? Even your resists are good of that, replace mana flask with it. Watcher's with mana leech is enough for mana sustain
you can get a lot more DPS from amulet (11-13% cast speed and 5-10% penetraion)
You can do uber lab to roll enchant on your boots. It's only 15 possible enchants and we need ether "10% elemental penetration" or "160 flat lightning damage if you havn't killed recenly", it's very good vs bosses. Just buy "twice enchanted" prophecies and run the lab.

At last, you can do as I do and run 4-link lightning spire setup, it's an amazing single target DPS boost, you can literally just melt bosses in 1-3 seconds. But I had to drop curse setup and decoy totem for that

And you can replace increased duration to culling strike in storm brand setup, it's like pseudo "+10% more damage vs bosses"
And you should try to get your "effect of shock" to 150% - with abyss jewels for example

Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 19, 2018, 12:25:47 AM
Hello, I have a question about Mind of Matter:

Why is it that when I get chunked for damage and my mana goes down...it takes like 2 seconds for it to START regenerating? Even if I have no dots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info