Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

In regards to crafting weapons, I see there are two options:

(43–50)% increased Spell Damage
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage - 4 chaos (veiled mod)

and

(55–66)% increased Spell Damage - one exalted (crafting recipe unlocked in Siege Map)

Can they both be added on an item?
hey folks would someone tell me why there is so much minion dmg in that build?
Same questions on every page q.q

Why bother answering I wonder :P
Look at node in our tree, spiritual aid, when u got it, every minion buff damage applying to you as well
"
Samboca wrote:
hey folks would someone tell me why there is so much minion dmg in that build?

Check passives, left side.
Last edited by Photekz on Dec 18, 2018, 5:51:18 AM
"
Manaio wrote:
Hi everybody...i don't know if in the past pages someone explain this, but...what is in your opinion the best enchant for helmet?
- 40 increased minion damage (bone helmet)
- arc chain an addition time
- increased buff of lightning golem
Thanks for the help

+1 chain is the most DPS, buff of lighning golem is the second best - about 1-1.5% less DPS than from +1 arc chain, but gives attack speed for movement skill (and it's cheaper). Bone helmet is the cheapest option, it's alright and it's better than nothing, but its worse than the other two.

"
bibanul wrote:
In regards to crafting weapons, I see there are two options:
(43–50)% increased Spell Damage
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage - 4 chaos (veiled mod)
and
(55–66)% increased Spell Damage - one exalted (crafting recipe unlocked in Siege Map)
Can they both be added on an item?

you can't craft both, 50% and 6% extra chaos is better
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 18, 2018, 6:02:39 AM
Hi and thanx for the great guide!

Im currently level 84 but i have some mana issues, mostly in delve and T6-7 Maps, i have checked the affixes on the map and this shouldnt be the issue.
My mana gets completely drained sometimes and then it regens. Have i done something wrong with the build?
I didnt have this problem at lvl 81-82 but now i have.
Hello everyone!
I've got a nooby question:

Would getting a 5-link Queen's Hunger be better than a semi-decent 6-link rare body armor within the same price range?

Just about to get to maps and I've been thinking of just getting a 5-link Queen's Hunger straight out.
Hello,
Thx for nice and powerful build. Whats about MF mapping gear? Is it posible? Ty.
Hello,
I am a new player. This guide is amazing, the easiest to read I could find. How you broke down each Act section with what to do is amazing. I appreciate all your effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info