Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
maoamwins wrote:
Updated my profile.
Do several golems then scale? That would be quite neat actually (6golems in total?)

Unless it is a different weapon, your weapon has faster casting, not faster attacks. Works for Flame Dash, not for Whirling Blades. No spare sockets with that.
Weapon sockets - Flame Dash, Lightning Golem, Decoy Totem.
Boot sockets - Whirling Blade, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Flame Golem.

We can only use 2 golem at a time with Ascendancy. You would have to use some other gear and passives to get more golems and not the purpose of this build.

Also, your offhand dagger has a bad craft. Minion damage applies to us, not atk/cast speed.
Hi Everyone,

So far i feel like i'm doing pretty well overall with this being a new game to me and my first season. I had a few questions, I've done the /passives in game but my skill tree vs the one on the page has me 2 short and I can't seem to figure out where these 2 come from. Have I mis-clicked some points some where?

I'm also a little unsure about what to upgrade next, from the posts I should be on the lookout for a 6L chest to replace my tab,and my flasks need a little improvement: working on that but unsure of where else to improve at.

Thanks for the help

- Edit : Just found my error in the skill tree, but improvements on where I can look to get some better gear and in what direction to go would be very helpful!
Thanks x2
Last edited by mentle88 on Dec 17, 2018, 7:22:25 PM
Hi there, just started the character and this is one of the first rares that dropped , a good sign lol
hey guys, one question.
I have Inpuolsa Broken Heart right now, but with 5 socket linked so which gem i need less than others (arc setup gems)?
Last edited by Jeybek on Dec 17, 2018, 8:27:15 PM
"
hey guys, one question.
I have Inpuolsa Broken Heart right now, but with 5 socket linked so which gem i need less than others (arc setup gems)?

Hypothermia
How exactly do i link my items here like others are doing. Just made it to t7 maps and starting to die alot. Wondering what to tackle on my to an inpulsas.
Is there anything else I can upgrade without expending a lot? I feel like I got all the essencial pieces, and further upgrades would be quite expensive
"
rvaHammer wrote:
How exactly do i link my items here like others are doing. Just made it to t7 maps and starting to die alot. Wondering what to tackle on my to an inpulsas.

click your charather on the top of the screen, it will open your inventory, and them click on the item you wany to link here
Also, how do i use enkis pastebin links. I have path of building and am familiar with copy and paste a pastebin link into pob buy his takes me a raw paste data ,how do i use that, where is just the pastebin link? Sorry thanks!
Hello, i more or less have all the essential things in the build(inpulsa 5l, res cap. still using scepters tho but they re pretty good), my question is, with 5k hp and 1.8k mana from where can i get some more tankiness(what is our source of physical reduction, even with basalt i get popped by high tier syndicate members)
If somebody could tell me more or less all our methods of dealing with physical dmg(such as reduction and all)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info