Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

In the uber elder video I see that you use Rumi's concoction instead of wise oak; is there any reason for this? Also why is solaris preferred over brine king? Is there any situation you'd prefer brine king over solaris or do you stick to solaris for everything?

edit: another question: for chimera, how do you deal with the part where you have to find him in a smoke? I found that I kept getting stun locked or killed too quickly before I could find him (I have 5k hp and 2k mana)
Lastly, what do you replace clarity with once you're at the stage where you don't need it anymore?
Last edited by zantsurai on Dec 18, 2018, 1:07:47 AM
Bout to hit 70 and upgrading from a 4l to a 6l. I can upgrade to a rare 6l with stats or a Tabula w/ plus 1 for damage for about the same amount of chaos.(50 ish) ( not enough ex yet for the pricier options) I have 2 ex atm. Which would be the better option right now? Thx!!
Finally collected 3ex to multimod my second dagger. Got lowest multimode rolls possible. F*ck my life. :D

I had a bit more luck with inpulsa. It was a mediocre roll (30/30) so i decided to divine it. It can't get much worse I said. Got 28/26. Then I had to hit it once more and got:

Im pretty much broke now - back to grinding. Also, i dont have helm enchantment yet. What do you recommend? To save currency and try buying already enchanted helm or playing uber lab with twice enchant prophecy hoping i will get lucky? Both will probably be time consuming and tedious.
Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Dec 18, 2018, 2:08:47 AM
Hey, would getting a 5-link Queen's Hunger be better than a decent 6-link rare body armor?
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:

Im pretty much broke now - back to grinding. Also, i dont have helm enchantment yet. What do you recommend? To save currency and try buying already enchanted helm or playing uber lab with twice enchant prophecy hoping i will get lucky? Both will probably be time consuming and tedious.

gratz on dagger and inpulsa's :)
it's more than 450 different enchants in uber lab and only 2 are good for us.
Just buy a helmet with 150% lightning golems buff effect, it's not that expensive.
This is second league I'm playing this build and the updated version seems... a bit glassy. I'm dying just to often. Is this just me?
Hello,
I have a beginner question, but it is hard to answer for me. When I use Herald of thunder + curse on hit + Elemental weakness and when I will cast Arc, will be works together? I tried but i did not see any mark.

And I can not use Curse on hit with Conductivity or Enfeeble in link?

Sorry for my english and thanks for answer.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Thanks buddy!

Last question! How well does this do as an mf farmer on high tier maps? Like I plan to farm t15 tower for nurse cards and scriptorium t9 for poet pens. Can this arc build run much mf gear on t9 without inpulsa?

You can easily run t9s and t10s with this build without an inpulsa. I have been using a tabula all the way into t11.
Killed Phoenix yesterday. Like a breez. Nowaday I only get killed by the syndicate high Tier. ( One shot from nowhere).
I find this build quite tanky for a caster
"
LundaSwe wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Thanks buddy!

Last question! How well does this do as an mf farmer on high tier maps? Like I plan to farm t15 tower for nurse cards and scriptorium t9 for poet pens. Can this arc build run much mf gear on t9 without inpulsa?

You can easily run t9s and t10s with this build without an inpulsa. I have been using a tabula all the way into t11.

Inpulsa is simply overrated.. If you set up everything except for inpulsa, It's going to cost you a lot less, and you will be equally effective for most of the content (can't say for shaper/uber elder since I didn't do them yet).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info