Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
FruityDude wrote:
Hey guys,
yesterday i got myself a Doryanis catalyst from atziri,
So my question is am i going to play with double 1 hand mace ? for example 1 doryanis and 1 ceberus limp, or two doryanis or 3 option doryanis and a shield.

i cant see the perfect option in this guide.

You want to use two scepters, so that you can use leap slam. Also there are a couple of other dual wielding bonuses i.e. passive tree that benefit from that.
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
Little end game dagger crafting tips, even i know you dont want it. :D

1. Ideally, you need item level 86 shaped platinum kris or sai dagger base, but any other will be ok.

-why shaped? only shaped daggers can roll elemental damage to chaos prefix we need
-why ilvl 86? that is the minimum for t1 tier elemental to chaos damage.
-why kris and sai? sai is the best defensively with block chance, while platinum kris has highest crit chance which helps elemental overload to proc more often. but again, any dagger base will work.

2. You have your base. What now?
Well, depends on your budget. If you dont want useless stats on your dagger, multiple crafted mode is a way to go.

Aim for 2 stat (prefix and suffix) yellow base. Ideally elemental to chaos damage + elemental penetration. Cast speed is also ok.

-why elemental penetration? ele pen and cast speed are optimal suffixes when it comes to damage output. we can craft cast speed while ele pen is not craftable on our hideout bench. third suffix will be reserved for multiple crafting mode.
-how can i get those stats? alteration, augmentation, regal, annulment.
a) you can get those stats instantly by spamming alterations, then regal
b) you can get elemental to chaos or elemental penetration as single stat then augment hoping for other -> regal
c) you get elemental penetration then augment and regal hoping one of two prefixes you get will be elemental to chaos (do this only if youre extremely rich)

After that, use annulment hoping it will delete least desireable stat. Chances you will fail miserably are 66% :D But that are pretty good odds considering all other rng this game has to offer.

3. If you manage to do that you will have your yellow base with elemental damage to chaos (prefix) and elemental penetration (suffix). Yaaay, you did it!!! Now goes the juicy part. You can craft the rest from your crafting bench. It should look like this:

16-20 elemental to chaos damage (prefix)
8-10 elemental penetration (suffix)
multiple crafted mode (suffix)
spell damage + non chaos damage to chaos damage hybrid (prefix)
Flat lightning damage to spells (prefix)
cast speed (suffix)

Estimated expenses:
-
ilvl 86 crafting base: 30c to 1.5ex
- alterations, regals, scourings, annulments: anywhere from 0 to 4ex
i needed 3000 alterations to achieve this on my dagger, but i was unlucky - managed to hit annulment on my fifth attempt. one exalted is 1450 alterations at the moment.
multiple crafting mode: 2ex

Total: anywhere from 2-7ex, depends on your luck.
That is awesome price for absolute end game piece of gear.
(note - dont do this if youre unluckiest person in the universe and need 5000 fusings to 6L your armor every league :D in that case, it can cost more)

If you hit good rolls, only mirror worthy dagger can be better becouse it could have lightning damage to spells instead of multiple crafting mode prefix. Creating a dagger like that would require hundreds of exalts and isnt suitable for temporary leagues.

Why craft your own spell stat-stick dagger?
1. Good self-cast arc daggers are pretty much non existant at the moment. Those available on poe trade are bad or too expensive.
2. So you can post it here and brag about it.

Thats all folks. Good luck and sorry for bad english. :D

@Enki, could we get this or something similar added to the gear section? With how important self crafting gear is this league, a short crafting guide with desired results would be helpful. I also remember somewhere pages and pages ago you mentioned a potential fossil craft. Likewise, how viable would a Tiny’s Trial be fore crafting daggers?
Ive had no RNG on my side at all this league so far, even though I have been putting in the hours!

Ive sat at lvl90 in limbo for a few days, Too high level in maps to gain exp and 1 shot from syndicut when I tried to push.

I have had a couple of watchers eyes drop, but not useable ones.

I was saving to get an inpulsa, but now Ive just spent on a corrupted 6l to get rid of tabula, upgraded some other really bad slots, re jigged passives, gained some chaos rez and now my final push into red maps feels a bit easier.

Its not as clean sailing as last league for sure but fun, non the less. I'm clawing my way up, 113 atlas!

go go go my rng on chancing an inpulsa :P

hello,

Im gonna repost this but why is this in the guide for flasks:
"Don't use any of the unique Sulphur Flasks, they're not listed for a reason!"

I just got a unique flask and it seems good? is there some mechanic that im unaware of??

thanks,
Eli
"
maoamwins wrote:
Also, what are recommandations as for the additional gem?
Thanks in advance :)

Unlock your character for better suggestions. Probably Minion Life for golems or resistance for Decoy totem. Maybe some synergy with new multiple totem support gem?

"
jujib3z wrote:
now that i have elder orb i was trying to decide on what to use it on. are there any atlas shaping strategies for betrayal? i know a lot of mechanics have changed but are there any maps worth shaping my atlas for and grinding?

Still a lot of open debate with the map re-tier and loot movement. I just stick to the maps that I enjoy running with loot not being the primary focus. I found a random 3.5 Shaper's Orb article on Reddit and most of the suggestions ended up lining with maps I would have Shaped.

"
FruityDude wrote:
i cant see the perfect option in this guide.

Leap Slam and Whirling Blades are fairly similar now with 3.5 in terms of speed. Comes down to personal opinion. I prefer Whirling Blades by far and will not use other movement skills on this build (Flame Dash for ledges). Doesn't matter to others.

"
Influx wrote:
As strong as arc is, I would like to play a second build from time to time. Since this builds map clear speed is awesome, I would probably like one, that is more boss-fight-oriented, with maybe decent clear speed. Some additional points to make

This build is fairly strong against bosses, just requires a bit of kiting for some mechanics. Realize posted a video a few pages back of shredding a T16 boss this league and Enki posted some boss videos in the guide. If you want a different build just to play differently, maybe something on the tankier end? But it will be slower and require a 2nd set of gear rather than focusing onto 1 gear set.

"
EliTheIceMan wrote:
I just got a unique flask and it seems good? is there some mechanic that im unaware of??

Sorrow of the Divine - Life leech applies to ES instead, terrible for this build unless you're running an ES variant.
Overflowing - You can't get charges while Overflowing is in use.
Unique flasks - No crafted mods. If you use Atziri's, Wise Oak, and another unique flask, you can't run curse, bleed, and freeze immune flasks.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Dec 17, 2018, 3:30:06 PM
Messing around with some Veiled mods and noticed I had 20-30% increased effectiveness of non-damaging ailments. Seems like a good way to get a nice chunk of shock effectiveness.

For dagger users, how are you guys scaling crit so EO can proc? Im at 11.5% chance at lvl 90.
Rarity: Rare
Viper Nail
Unset Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 40
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
Has 1 Socket
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Gems
Adds 6 to 9 Physical Damage to Attacks
20% increased Lightning Damage
+7% to Cold Resistance
--------
Note: ~price 50 chaos

would that be better then Essence worm?
Can still cast enchant with double mana/life or all resi
"
Soulhassorrow wrote:
For dagger users, how are you guys scaling crit so EO can proc? Im at 11.5% chance at lvl 90.

Brute force proc it by the sheer amount of casts this build does.
This build is great, good job but I have a problem with Pantheon.I can only tick 1 major and 1 minor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info