Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
rvaHammer wrote:
Also, how do i use enkis pastebin links. I have path of building and am familiar with copy and paste a pastebin link into pob buy his takes me a raw paste data ,how do i use that, where is just the pastebin link? Sorry thanks!

Just tried here, it works fine in PoB Import build with Pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/r3EEZjCa
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

What do you think about the new storm brand? How does it compare to arc in terms of mapping speed, bossing, levelling experience?

What changes to the build could be made to make it run storm brand instaed of arc?

Anyone able to answer this please? :)
"
aslgonzales wrote:
Hello, i more or less have all the essential things in the build(inpulsa 5l, res cap. still using scepters tho but they re pretty good), my question is, with 5k hp and 1.8k mana from where can i get some more tankiness(what is our source of physical reduction, even with basalt i get popped by high tier syndicate members)
If somebody could tell me more or less all our methods of dealing with physical dmg(such as reduction and all)

syndicate is getting nerfed today, we'll see how different it's gonna be.
You can use chaos golem instead of flame golem for some extra phys damage mitigation. And 1.8k mana is kinda low for 5k life, try to get at least 2k
"
bankai1009 wrote:

What changes to the build could be made to make it run storm brand instaed of arc?

You should probably look at some of the Storm Brand builds out there. There are lots of similar passives, but have to re-route at least 10 points for some of the key Brand passives, more if you go crit variant. And then more flat damage modifiers instead of % because it is several hits happening continuously instead of big ones with Arc (IE: Wrath less effective, Herald maybe more effective).

I'm sure they do fine, but do have a set-up time unlike Arc and secondary skill with Recall. Kind of like a totem build with leech and no distraction HP bars? I was tempted to just try it out before post-league nerfs, but just watched a T14 video and it reminded me way too much of totems (just played Arc totems last league). Maybe next season if the nerfs aren't too bad.
Hey, just thought I'd ask because I can't seem to figure out the solution on my own so perhaps you might know.

I've been looking through your character's passive tree as a way to base my late game progression but I've noticed that you have about 3 more passive skill points than me.

I've taken the two skill points from the bandits and I've also completed every side quest visible on the world screen.

/passives shows that I have points from the following areas, but upon comparison you have 3 more points than my level 93.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm probably missing some hidden quest or late game passive bonus or something, i'd like to know what you think anyhow, thanks in advance if anyone is able to help me figure this out.
Last edited by Slurpy_ on Dec 17, 2018, 11:48:06 PM
I seem to be the same. Only lvl 85 but yeah,seems to have 2 or 3 more
"
Slurpy_ wrote:

I've been looking through your character's passive tree as a way to base my late game progression but I've noticed that you have about 3 more passive skill points than me.
/passives shows that I have points from the following areas, but upon comparison you have 3 more points than my level 93.

no, 116 points is the maximum for lvl 93. Idk where you look at 119 point on lvl 93, but there is a mistake.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 17, 2018, 11:58:58 PM
"
Slurpy_ wrote:
Hey, just thought I'd ask because I can't seem to figure out the solution on my own so perhaps you might know.

I've taken the two skill points from the bandits and I've also completed every side quest visible on the world screen.

I'm probably missing some hidden quest or late game passive bonus or something, i'd like to know what you think anyhow, thanks in advance if anyone is able to help me figure this out.

in comparison to the guide that is posted for this build, you have a few differences in your build.

You went for spell crit instead of going through lord of the dead.

you also picked up a lightning damage node, elemental damage node and lightning walker above from arcanists dominion. these aren't in the list to get picked up.
Thanks buddy!

Last question! How well does this do as an mf farmer on high tier maps? Like I plan to farm t15 tower for nurse cards and scriptorium t9 for poet pens. Can this arc build run much mf gear on t9 without inpulsa?
"
mentle88 wrote:
"
Slurpy_ wrote:

in comparison to the guide that is posted for this build, you have a few differences in your build.

You went for spell crit instead of going through lord of the dead.

you also picked up a lightning damage node, elemental damage node and lightning walker above from arcanists dominion. these aren't in the list to get picked up.

Yeah I see it now. I was staring at it for a while unsure but I knew I must have spec'd into something I shouldn't have. Thanks bud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info