Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey Ladar06 I believe you are referring to the fact the guide lists Soul of Gruthkul and Soul of Shakari this is meant to be an option of taking either of the two not both
"
Soulhassorrow wrote:
For dagger users, how are you guys scaling crit so EO can proc? Im at 11.5% chance at lvl 90.

High cast speed + 3x Storm Brand. At 0.5 cast speed and no movement, that is 16 casts every 8 seconds on top how ever often Storm Brand ticks. A lot of people can run base 5% and just get the near guaranteed uptime on bosses with Storm Brand. 11.5% is a bit much.

Suggestion:
Remove 2 crit nodes to left of Lord of the Dead (redundant pathing), and 5 5% HP nodes. Pick-up the Purity of Flesh wheel and another jewel for similar eHP, 20% chaos res, and up to 2 damage nodes.

"
supersani wrote:
would that be better then Essence worm?
Can still cast enchant with double mana/life or all resi

Essence Worm is used for the no mana reserved. 50% mana is far too much to reserve with MoM and breaks Clear Mind synergy. If a Syndicate hits you, you'll probably run out of mana (if not dead).
Can someone more knowledgeable have a look at my char and give me some advice?

Dmg has improved and while clears T10-11 easily still feels like it has a long way to go to deal with guardians. IT feels very squishy though. If I lag a bit its a big chance I end up dead ( 5 deaths at lvl 88). I tried a T16 and 1 hit from mobs drains all mana and half life. Max res and overcap, -13chaos / 4.9khp/2.3k mana/ 78K dps in POB

I was looking to improve my gear but everything is so expensive. The only think I can think of thats is not worth ex+ is lvling gems.

PS: How does this build compare with the "Explosive Arc" shield version? Would dropping a stat stick and flask for shield + Rumi give more surviability?
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 17, 2018, 5:13:52 PM
Random question, where do I go to check what my effect of shock is? I tried the Character area as well as POB but I can't find it.

My best craft so far :D
I just found an Impulsa body armor, would u recommend selling it and getting The Queen's Hunger six link or try to link the inpulsa myself?
Hi All,

Having a blast with this build, amazing progress and sitting on ~3ex now.
What should I upgrade? I feel my toughtness is to low, 5K HP, 2K mana, 80 all res (slighly overcap) but not Chaos Res.

"

Bought a watcher's eye for mana leech and will trade myself a clear mind jewel soon.

So with 3ex to spare, what should I buy?

5 link Queens?
Spending 10-20C per item and upgrade all except my armor?

As this is my highest char ever would appreciate some guidance.

Kind Regards,
Beast
"
EliTheIceMan wrote:
hello,

Im gonna repost this but why is this in the guide for flasks:
"Don't use any of the unique Sulphur Flasks, they're not listed for a reason!"

I just got a unique flask and it seems good? is there some mechanic that im unaware of??

thanks,
Eli

Because the 2 unique sulphur flasks suck. You dont need Zealot's Oath. And what would you need The Overflowing Chalice for ?
"
Banana_Lee wrote:
Random question, where do I go to check what my effect of shock is? I tried the Character area as well as POB but I can't find it.

Its in the character screen, says Shock Effectiveness.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Dec 17, 2018, 5:55:22 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
maoamwins wrote:
Also, what are recommandations as for the additional gem?
Thanks in advance :)

Unlock your character for better suggestions. Probably Minion Life for golems or resistance for Decoy totem. Maybe some synergy with new multiple totem support gem?

Updated my profile.
Do several golems then scale? That would be quite neat actually (6golems in total?)
Last edited by maoamwins on Dec 17, 2018, 5:56:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info